Ferguson PD releases more information

Robbery claim overshadows officer ID - CNN.com

Four to six shots fired. the officer may have heard a report about a robbery, this time. Why is Ferguson PD so anxious to release information that makes the officer involved look bad? He too is described by friends as gentle, kind, and generous to a fault. Said to be devestated by Michael Brown's death.

This could be a tragedy of errors; maybe the officer was hit by Brown's 'friend'; never been in the situation before, heard sounds that to him seemed like gunfire, he shoots BACK. Did he see Brown's hands in the air, if they were?

Brown's 'friend' quickly told a story of Brown stealing, and wild police abuse............neither of which fit the history of either man.

And FPD keeps releasing information, nothing about training however.

Yea the department responsible is investigating themselves :lol:

And as an opinion: Officer Wilson's sick call was about a 9 month old baby who wasn't able to breath while coughing.

I'm sure that really put him in the mood to assault someone :cuckoo:

As I have written several times, nothing suggests this officer would suddenly become a murderous maniac, none, nada, zip. Those who minds are set in rigid walls object to uncertainty, I realize that.

No.

It has not been determined that Brown had his hands in the air.

In fact, the buzz is Brown turned on Officer Wilson and came back at him while Wilson was in pursuit...the exact same way he did with the store owner.

But that is not confirmed either.

The short version is we don't know the officer was in the wrong and so much of what was presented as truth has been such utter bullshit, making any conclusion based soley on what we think we know is the epitome of foolhardiness.

And the pussified policeman Wilson, who was probably peeing his pants by then, could have done the right thing and shot him in the leg. He had a fucking gun. Get that through your head.

I'm not a police officer nor am I a fire-arms instructor, but in my own experience and from everything I've read, you always shoot center of mass. When you decide to shoot you've already reached the point where you believe that your life is at risk, so trying to wing someone is ludicrous. A shot to center of mass DOES NOT EQUAL an automatic death.

Let's put a bullet in your stomach and see how you feel about it, OK armchair expert?

And for the last time...no where does that say he didn't know about the robbery.

It says he didn't INITIALLY CONTACT BROWN AS A ROBBERY SUSPECT!

Which is true.

Now, can you comprehend how different that is from what you quoted?

YOU: "The officer knew nothing about the robbery"

WHAT WAS ACTUAL SAID: " "robbery does not relate to the initial contact between the officer and Michael Brown."

You are typing, so I can only assume you are not illiterate.

So how can you fuck up a simple sentence so completely?

Please learn to read for comprehension and stop spreading misinformation.

The officer made initial contact with Brown because he was blocking traffic in the middle of the street.

See how THE INITIAL CONTACT WITH BROWN had nothing to do with the robbery?

But he KNEW about the robbery, because when he saw the cigars in BROWN HAND he made the connection that this was probably the guy.

There is no contradiction.

But still people with an agenda post outright lies.

Are you a liar?

I don't thing you are.

But you do need to posting bullshit that has never been said by anyone but you.

Everything I've called you on so far you have been completely and totally wrong on.
Thomas Jackson, the police chief of Ferguson, Missouri, said later that the officer did not know Brown was a suspect in the robbery when he stopped Brown. Asked why Brown and a friend were stopped, the chief said: “Because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic.”

Jackson later said that "at some point" during the encounter, the officer saw the cigars in Brown's hands and thought he might be a suspect.

Ferguson Chief Names Darren Wilson as Cop Who Shot Michael Brown - NBC News

You read what fits your already set conclusion, with none of the autopsy, nor investigation reports; then try to pick apart questions that do not fit the tiny box:

A police report made public Friday also revealed that the teen, Michael Brown, was suspected of stealing a box of cigars from a convenience store and assaulting a clerk minutes before the officer shot him to death.

Read the police report

Thomas Jackson, the police chief of Ferguson, Missouri, said later that the officer did not know Brown was a suspect in the robbery when he stopped Brown.

Ten minutes later, and no source indicates the Officer knew, he just left a call from another house. Media reports may be incorrect. I do not take any one source. So the officer, after leaving his last call, somehow knew it was Brown? I have seen nothing to indicate a photo was even in police headquarters in 10 minutes, Brown's likeness was unknown, he had no prior criminal record.

Face it, he did not know anything, the video hadn't been turned over, just a quick phone call, and a different officer assigned to to the store to investigate. Officer ESP was not in the area to respond, the FPD lied earlier.

Again, that is absolutely FALSE.

The police dispatcher made the radio call about the robbery AND the descriptions of the suspects at 11:52...Wilson makes contact with brown at 12:02. He had left the sick call @ 12:01.

Timeline of events in Ferguson : stltoday.com

Where does anyone say that Brown was responding and why would they lie about it?

So far you haven't gotten one thing right.

Are you sure you want to continue?

Maybe get organized and reread some things.

Your are a sycophant for the Ferguson PD, a sucker for their baiting people with releasing the video when it had nothing to do with shooting an unarmed man for jaywalking.

At the time of encounter Wilson HAD NO RIGHT to make a judgment. He just shot first and didn't even ask questions later.

He skipped out of town because he's a fucking wimpy coward who won't live up to his actions because he knows they were wrong.

Let's put a bullet in your stomach and see how you feel about it, OK armchair expert?

Are you contending that a shot to the gut equals automatic death?

If I make a point that you disagree with, the usual course of action is to refute my point. You instead go on a tangent of whether I would like to be shot in the gut. Um, sure I'll play along. No thank you, I don't want to be shot in the stomach. To maximize my chances of not being shot in the stomach I'll refrain from committing strong arm robbery, I'll obey the lawful orders of police officers, I won't assault police officers, I won't try to grab the gun of a police officer and I won't flee from a police officer. Does that help you understand my point of view?

Your are a sycophant for the Ferguson PD, a sucker for their baiting people with releasing the video when it had nothing to do with shooting an unarmed man for jaywalking.

At the time of encounter Wilson HAD NO RIGHT to make a judgment. He just shot first and didn't even ask questions later.

He skipped out of town because he's a fucking wimpy coward who won't live up to his actions because he knows they were wrong.

When I read the above I'm relieved to realize that you don't exercise any authority in society.

I am saddened though that you get to vote. Your lack of reasoning skills and emotion/angst driven psyche simply cancels out the votes of intelligent and thoughtful people. Be honest, you voted for Obama, didn't you?

Four to six shots fired. the officer may have heard a report about a robbery, this time. Why is Ferguson PD so anxious to release information that makes the officer involved look bad? He too is described by friends as gentle, kind, and generous to a fault. Said to be devestated by Michael Brown's death.

This could be a tragedy of errors; maybe the officer was hit by Brown's 'friend'; never been in the situation before, heard sounds that to him seemed like gunfire, he shoots BACK. Did he see Brown's hands in the air, if they were?

Brown's 'friend' quickly told a story of Brown stealing, and wild police abuse............neither of which fit the history of either man.

And for the last time...no where does that say he didn't know about the robbery.

It says he didn't INITIALLY CONTACT BROWN AS A ROBBERY SUSPECT!

Which is true.

Now, can you comprehend how different that is from what you quoted?

YOU: "The officer knew nothing about the robbery"

WHAT WAS ACTUAL SAID: " "robbery does not relate to the initial contact between the officer and Michael Brown."

You are typing, so I can only assume you are not illiterate.

So how can you fuck up a simple sentence so completely?

Please learn to read for comprehension and stop spreading misinformation.

The officer made initial contact with Brown because he was blocking traffic in the middle of the street.

See how THE INITIAL CONTACT WITH BROWN had nothing to do with the robbery?

But he KNEW about the robbery, because when he saw the cigars in BROWN HAND he made the connection that this was probably the guy.

There is no contradiction.

But still people with an agenda post outright lies.

Are you a liar?

I don't thing you are.

But you do need to posting bullshit that has never been said by anyone but you.

Everything I've called you on so far you have been completely and totally wrong on.
Thomas Jackson, the police chief of Ferguson, Missouri, said later that the officer did not know Brown was a suspect in the robbery when he stopped Brown. Asked why Brown and a friend were stopped, the chief said: “Because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic.”

Jackson later said that "at some point" during the encounter, the officer saw the cigars in Brown's hands and thought he might be a suspect.

Ferguson Chief Names Darren Wilson as Cop Who Shot Michael Brown - NBC News

[/spoiler]

You read what fits your already set conclusion, with none of the autopsy, nor investigation reports; then try to pick apart questions that do not fit the tiny box:

A police report made public Friday also revealed that the teen, Michael Brown, was suspected of stealing a box of cigars from a convenience store and assaulting a clerk minutes before the officer shot him to death.

Read the police report

Thomas Jackson, the police chief of Ferguson, Missouri, said later that the officer did not know Brown was a suspect in the robbery when he stopped Brown.

Ten minutes later, and no source indicates the Officer knew, he just left a call from another house. Media reports may be incorrect. I do not take any one source. So the officer, after leaving his last call, somehow knew it was Brown? I have seen nothing to indicate a photo was even in police headquarters in 10 minutes, Brown's likeness was unknown, he had no prior criminal record.

Face it, he did not know anything, the video hadn't been turned over, just a quick phone call, and a different officer assigned to to the store to investigate. Officer ESP was not in the area to respond, the FPD lied earlier.

And 'you' are ignoring hard evidence from the police dispatch records, as well as Chief Jackson, noting that a physical description of Brown went out over the radio starting at 11:52 and ending at 11:58. That Wilson signed off the sick call at 12:00 and at 12:01 encountered Brown and Johnson.

Amazing how you claim the words of Chief Jackson as proof from one video then ignore his words from another video.

Just as bad as the media, cherry picking statements and leaving information off to suit your agenda. The irony of your "claimed" agenda being waiting for all the facts to come out while you cherry pick the facts that ARE out is not lost on me.

No, I pointed out his changing statements to show some of what must be determined; his statements changed within hours. Contradictions, and alterations, plus advice on quelling violence are ignored. He released bits and pieces, was eager to throw out the officer's name, after stating he would not. Also released the video which further flamed the fires. It is on his head. The only bright spot is the Governor lessening the uncertainity and discord he did not attempt to diffuse.

I do not conclude anything yet, I await evidence; now the small brains can burn both the young man who died too soon, & the police officer in effigy. Rational americans wait answers and autopsy results. Media reports state 4-6 hits, could be more, possibly less. I have also read that Micheal Brown was 50 feet, 25 feet, and 20 feet the office when killed. That also is unknown without the final autopsy report.

Now is the time to question all purported statements; the 'friend's gruesome statement about the officer & the self serving, ever changing reports from FPD. One young man is dead, another young man's life changed forever, devestated and hiding from one mob of people SURE he committed murder just as you and other posters grasp at straws to find the death "justified".

Read the police report

And 'you' are ignoring hard evidence from the police dispatch records, as well as Chief Jackson, noting that a physical description of Brown went out over the radio starting at 11:52 and ending at 11:58. That Wilson signed off the sick call at 12:00 and at 12:01 encountered Brown and Johnson.

Amazing how you claim the words of Chief Jackson as proof from one video then ignore his words from another video.

Just as bad as the media, cherry picking statements and leaving information off to suit your agenda. The irony of your "claimed" agenda being waiting for all the facts to come out while you cherry pick the facts that ARE out is not lost on me.

No, I pointed out his changing statements to show some of what must be determined; his statements changed within hours. Contradictions, and alterations, plus advice on quelling violence are ignored. He released bits and pieces, was eager to throw out the officer's name, after stating he would not. Also released the video which further flamed the fires. It is on his head. The only bright spot is the Governor lessening the uncertainity and discord he did not attempt to diffuse.

I do not conclude anything yet, I await evidence; now the small brains can burn both the young man who died too soon, & the police officer in effigy. Rational americans wait answers and autopsy results. Media reports state 4-6 hits, could be more, possibly less. I have also read that Micheal Brown was 50 feet, 25 feet, and 20 feet the office when killed. That also is unknown without the final autopsy report.

Now is the time to question all purported statements; the 'friend's gruesome statement about the officer & the self serving, ever changing reports from FPD. One young man is dead, another young man's life changed forever, devestated and hiding from one mob of people SURE he committed murder just as you and other posters grasp at straws to find the death "justified".

As I said, THE media is biased. Watch the actual full footage of ANY of the video's of ANY parties involved or witnesses - then read what your media feds you and you'll see the difference.

1) Freedom of Information Act. Watch some videos of Chief Jackson, he didn't want to release any of this information and he's said so repeatedly on camera.

2) Johnson has also repeatedly changed his story in his many accounts.

3) I'm awaiting your sources to prove your biased assessment that I am grasping at straws to justify anything. In the meantime, thank you for vividly proving my point about things being twisted by others to support 'their' agenda.

Last edited:

No, I read the stories saying "one of the two" differently. Now for "he was responding to a call about the robbery" and "he knew nothing about the robbery". How you gonna slide around that contradiction?

County Police Chief Jon Belmar said the shooting occurred after an officer encountered two people -- one of whom was Brown -- on the street near an apartment complex in Ferguson.

Belmar said one of the men pushed the officer back into his squad car and a struggle began. Belmar said at least one shot was fired from the officer's gun inside the police car. Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson said authorities were still sorting out what happened inside the police car. It was not clear if Brown was the man who struggled with the officer.

Protest over black Missouri teenager's shooting by police turns to looting, vandalism | Fox News

So stories changed over five days, and it is thus proven, sure....................I want lab tests & FBI reports; the events leading up to the death are clouded. And I do not believe the officer suddenly became a rabid animal either, as Johnson described him. The officer was known for his decency, and devestated, though for one hour he decided to just gun down a certain teenager; not.buying.that.line.either.

AGAIN where did anyone say "he knew nothing about the robbery".

Show me.

Copy it and paste it right here.

So and so said "The officer knew nothing about the robbery".

Not a link to an article...not a bunch of bloviation...just a quote and a link.

I'll wait.

I went back, you misread, I wrote THIS:

'the officer may have heard a report about a robbery, this time.'

Quotation marks mean it is a quote from other sources. It did not occur to me you got mixed up, thought my quoting other sources meant I wrote words. He may have heard a few words, thus my point, conflicting information from the FPD, he was responding to a call about the robbery, then he was NOT responding to the call about the robbery.

All contradictions remain such.

I misread nothing...I put your quote in size 6 bold red so not even you could miss it.

Last edited:

Read the police report

The police dispatcher made the radio call about the robbery AND the descriptions of the suspects at 11:52...Wilson makes contact with brown at 12:02. He had left the sick call @ 12:01.

Where does anyone say that Brown was responding and why would they lie about it?

funny%20cocoa%20puffs%20mens%20-just%20cuckoo%20no%20cocoa%20puffs-%20rock%20fun%20crazy%20insane%20joke%20college%20humor%20%20t-shir-f06649.jpg
PointingfingerUp-animation.gif

Read the police report

What the hell, I'll address this.

The facts are:

Mike Brown strong arm robbed the local c-store and assaulted the manager.

The manager called the police and a BOLO with descriptions of Brown and Johnson went out with an account of the crime and what was stolen.

Officer Wilson had his radio, he was in the vicinity of the robbery and was at a "sick person" call with EMTs.

Officer Wilson left the sick person call and within a minute or two observed Brown and Johnson walking in the middle of the street obstructing traffic.

Officer Wilson made initial contact with Brown and Johnson in regards to the traffic obstruction.

At some point during this initial contact, Officer Wilson observes a box of cigars in Browns hand and makes the connection with the robbery that had just been reported over the police radio transmitted just moments before.

This is the first indication that BROWN is a possible suspect in the robbery.

All else follows from here.

THAT IS HOW THE TWO ARE CONNECTED.

I get that these facts spoil your narrative, but that's just too bad for you.

You'll get over it.

Being batshit crazy on the other hand...you're probably stuck with that.

Sorry.

Last edited:
Peach says,Peach says,..blah blah blah
If this wasn`t a forum you would never get a word in, because she just won`t shut up and listen.
At no time did Jackson say that Wilson knew nothing about the robbery Brown committed, all he said was that Wilson did not know that Brown was a suspect....when he tried to stop Brown from obstructing traffic.
1.) As if Jackson could possibly know what Wilson did not know or know and when he did know.
2.) The call about the robbery went out over the police radio
That would have included a brief description, the fact that it was 2 "African-American" males , their approximate height and weight , what they were wearing, what was taken and in which direction they took off, and if they took off in a car or on foot.
3.) Wilson spots 2 guys fitting that description, on foot coming from that direction walking in the middle of the street
4.) It`s obvious that they did challenge Wilson who by now must have spotted the stolen goods after he closed in on the duo.

Normal procedure would have required Wilson to call it in and ask for backup to arrest the 2 suspects and for all we know he would have, but could not because he was attacked while he was still in the car...it has also been released that at least one shot was fired inside the police car...so he had no opportunity whatsoever to follow S.P.P.`s how a lone police officer is supposed to arrest 2 belligerent persons who resist arrest.

He was outnumbered and almost overpowered and had no other choice than to make a split second decision and made the right decision.
All this talk that he should have shot Brown in the leg to disable him is utterly ridiculous.
Wilson was in his car trying to get out while he was attacked and all he had to shoot at was Brown`s upper body who`s legs were on the other side of the car door.
It`s to Wilson`s credit that he did not kill Brown with 1 or shots to the head right away when Brown assaulted him. Somebody like "Peach" will of course say that I have no way of knowing that, meaning Wilson "could have" killed Brown with the 2 shots to the head first and then fired 4 more shots into Brown`s right arm after he was already dead for good measure, because he is a "racist cop"

Last edited:

Try reading entire paragraphs, however tough that is for you. No evidence to even suspect the officer was a hot head, no evidence the officer was quick to draw his firearm, and nothing to indicate you have read anything but the conflicting reports from FPD.

Try reading entire paragraphs, however tough that is for you. No evidence to even suspect the officer was a hot head, no evidence the officer was quick to draw his firearm, and nothing to indicate you have read anything but the conflicting reports from FPD.

Are you replying to the correct quote?

Because your response and what you quoted do not pertain to one another in any way.

Forum List

Back