🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fetterman says he never supported defund the police. Why not 4 years ago?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Fetterman is a pandering fraud.

He waits until 3 weeks before the election to say we need police.

Come on man.

Come on man.

Of course he supported it. The difference between he and those similar to myself who want steep cuts to policing in Canada is that I can logically make the argument, especially when 50% or more of our property taxes funds this expanding racket and we have $200k police on bikes in bankrupt Toronto ( city with a $800M budget shortfall, thanks TPS).

One must ask the questions about budges, salaries, "operation methods (i.e do they use plain clothed agent provocateurs to manufacture threats?").

The objective isn't to NOT have police, it's to have the right police, at appropriate salaries, budgets and most important accountability.
This is where the Dems were suckered into the "defund the police" narrative without any interest in explaining themselves because they wanted to draw the alt-left vote. Of course, some police agencies themselves promoted the dishonest narrative that "look, they don't want ANY police!"

ALL governmet operations can find efficiencies, better employees and accountability.

Come on man.

It isn't a good sign when candidates like Uncle Festerman start renouncing their own platform just before the election.

How can a guy like him, and then with his deteriorated mental health, ever get more than 40% of the vote? WTF is wrong with people?

Fetterman, as mayor of Braddock, oversaw it's rapid decline and now wants a chance to do the same to the nation. He wasn't a reasonable candidate before his illness so why is anybody surprised now?

Forum List

Back