Fetterman's wife out campaigning and says swimming is racst?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Don't ask me what this means, but at least she is campaigning to win her seat................er.............I mean...........win for her husband the Congressional seat since he is cognitively disabled.

Wink, wink.

Incidentally, if racism is systemically racist it stands to reason that everything we do and say and think is racist

So I guess it makes sense after all.

Na, just kidding.

Sometimes it is hard to know who is more cognitively disabled, Fetterman or the average Leftist loon.

:auiqs.jpg:

PENN is in PA.

PENN hypes their best "female" swimmer... Lia Thomas

Problem - Lia Thomas is a MAN

Sports are sports. It is not racism or bigotry that the CB position in the NFL is dominated by blacks. It is merit.

Ditto for the pool.

Shut up and swim.

And get that man out of that womens swimming race!!!

You must be fairly young to not know what she is talking about. Should I attempt to educate you or leave you to wallow in ignorance?

1666959316802.png

SPREAD THE WORD!!!! DON'T VOTE DEM!!!!

Last edited:
Does she think swimming is racist because many black people are afraid of water?

Is it because so many Hispanics have to swim a river to get into our country?

Does it have anything to do with the "boat people"?

Is Aquaman a racist? He's not white & the progbots claim only whites can be racist....
Very confusing.
Perhaps Frankenstrokes wife should come out & clarify WTF she's talking about because that makes even less sense than her mentally incapacitated loony goon husband talking about fracking

Don't ask me what this means, but at least she is campaigning to win her seat................er.............I mean...........win for her husband the Congressional seat since he is cognitively disabled.

Wink, wink.

Incidentally, if racism is systemically racist it stands to reason that everything we do and say and think is racist

So I guess it makes sense after all.

Na, just kidding.

Sometimes it is hard to know who is more cognitively disabled, Fetterman or the average Leftist loon.

:auiqs.jpg:

Come to think of it........................I don't ever remember seeing blacks at the lake, the Gulf beaches, or at the local public swimming pools when I was younger. Mexicans yes. But blacks.........no.

I've noticed a lot of the N-crowd scream "racist" when other races do things they are too stupid or too lazy to do.

She seems to be as bereft of knowledge as Justice Long Dong(Clarence) Silvers wife.

Come to think of it........................I don't ever remember seeing blacks at the lake, the Gulf beaches, or at the local public swimming pools when I was younger. Mexicans yes. But blacks.........no.

I've noticed a lot of the N-crowd scream "racist" when other races do things they are too stupid or too lazy to do.
I swam with black kids at the public park in the 1960-1970s in OKC.

Swimming is racist? Stfu.

What the hell is it with white people constantly saying everything is racist and acting as if they speak for all non whites in the world? They need to just stop trying to force everything to be an issue, even if it isn't a issue.

I swam with black kids at the public park in the 1960-1970s in OKC.

Well, I grew up in a predominantly "white" area. I mean there were some blacks, but not many.
To tell you the truth, I don't remember any blacks in my schools. My sister is 5 years younger than me, and she had a black girl in her class that she was friends with. But I really don't remember any blacks. Not that I really cared about such things.......

Swimming is racist? Stfu.

What the hell is it with white people constantly saying everything is racist and acting as if they speak for all non whites in the world? They need to just stop trying to force everything to be an issue, even if it isn't a issue.

Thats what these new breeds of Progs, Libs, and Dems do now.
They will spew out rules, regulations, laws, and how YOU need to live YOUR life, 24/7.......but if YOU do that to THEM.........their heads spin around, they foam at the mouth, they start screaming "how DARE you tell THEM how to live", they threaten you with violence and death, and they start spitting the word "racist" In your face.

Well, I grew up in a predominantly "white" area. I mean there were some blacks, but not many.
To tell you the truth, I don't remember any blacks in my schools. My sister is 5 years younger than me, and she had a black girl in her class that she was friends with. But I really don't remember any blacks. Not that I really cared about such things.......
Blacks were not allowed to go to the school I went to which was stupid.

Blacks were not allowed to go to the school I went to which was stupid.

I went to grade school up in the panhandle, and there was blacks and Mexicans in my grade school.
We moved to Dallas, and the grade school I went to there also was full of all races. Nobody gave a shit.
In fact, I had several black teachers who the kids loved. They were tough on learning, but also knew how to have fun.

When we moved to the burbs.........thats when everything went "white", LMAO.

Morticia says what?

Wonder if she has a option on skiing?

Oh wait....Snow is white. :laughing0301:

We can debate what is normal. The problem is that what is traditional and good has been affected by that debate and fracturing civilization.

I just know there's a joke in here somewhere. Something about Black people not being good swimmers.

"When Fetterman became Lieutenant Governor, the couple decided against moving into the mansion residence, meaning their swimming pool was going unused.

The state's second lady allowed summer camps to use the pool and she launched a water safety campaign as federal statistics revealed that African-American children have a three times greater risk of drowning than white children."

Who is John Fetterman's wife, Gisele Barreto?

Racist swimsuit picture of Potatoman's wife:

1666961815423.png

Forum List

Back