Fetterman's wife out campaigning and says swimming is racst?

Swam with many black kids who like me were about as countryfied as countryfied gets. It all depends on what environment you grow up in not your skin color.

I just know there's a joke in here somewhere. Something about Black people not being good swimmers.

"When Fetterman became Lieutenant Governor, the couple decided against moving into the mansion residence, meaning their swimming pool was going unused.

The state's second lady allowed summer camps to use the pool and she launched a water safety campaign as federal statistics revealed that African-American children have a three times greater risk of drowning than white children."

Who is John Fetterman's wife, Gisele Barreto?

Racist swimsuit picture of Potatoman's wife:

View attachment 716899
I am very surprised that Fetterman's wife appears to be a biological female. Most Democrats are queers married to other queers or transsexuals. Look at Obama as an example.

I am very surprised that Fetterman's wife appears to be a biological female. Most Democrats are queers married to other queers or transsexuals. Look at Obama as an example.

You would think there would be some records of o and michael tying the knot or any type of obamas past but there's nothing about his school records or...............anything prior. Amazing.

Don't ask me what this means, but at least she is campaigning to win her seat................er.............I mean...........win for her husband the Congressional seat since he is cognitively disabled.

Wink, wink.

Incidentally, if racism is systemically racist it stands to reason that everything we do and say and think is racist

So I guess it makes sense after all.

Na, just kidding.

Sometimes it is hard to know who is more cognitively disabled, Fetterman or the average Leftist loon.

:auiqs.jpg:

Can you imagine if anyone named Trump said that???

You would think there would be some records of o and michael tying the knot or any type of obamas past but there's nothing about his school records or...............anything prior. Amazing.
1666967891717.png

Privileged elite urbanite Fetterman thinks the only place to learn to swim is a pool. What - an - Idiot.

I learned to swim in the Youghiogheny River (if you're interested in pronouncing it, it's yauk- (like yacht with a K instead of T) -ah-gay-knee).

Why do I mention that? It's one of the Three Rivers that flow into Pittsburgh.

I didn't see a pool until I was an adult.

Anyone in Pittsburgh or Harrisburg or Scranton or Philadelphia has a body of water to learn to swim in if they have an inclination to do so.

Only the elite 1%er think you need a pool to swim.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back