Fewer Than 3 in 10 Voters Under 30 Approve of Biden

This is disastrous for the Dems. They don't have to vote for the Republicsn candidate, they just won't show up.

The Vegetable doesn't inspire anyone to head to the polls. It'll take a lot more cheating to steal the next election

Well to be fair most people are not even politically aware till they are past 30. That's about the time they have real responsibilities (family/mortgage) and realize how badly they are getting fucked-over by politicians of all stripes.

The 18-29 crowd are very unreliable as far a vote casting goes.....Usually averaging under 50% participation in a general election. It can fall-off to as low as 20% in a mid-term.

Not that WE (D) Love Biden.
81 Million votes to get con man don out of office.
Can't stand Biden either, but the goal of removing POS trump was accomplished.

Is he (POS trump) still "YOUR GUY" in 2024?
The nation was so much better off with Trump. Lots of childish people admitting they vote based on hatred, not what's best for the country.
You're pathetic.

The nation was so much better off with Trump. Lots of childish people admitting they vote based on hatred, not what's best for the country.
You're pathetic.
AND.......
Since I'm Invested in the Stock Market,
AND
I have a job that pays more since Biden.

How do you want me to react? talksalot ????????
And YES, trump is a POS.

Tell me how I'm incorrect? talksalot

AND.......
AND

And YES, trump is a POS.

Just curious, how much better for yourself you would be doing if you got that same raise or job without Biden's 7% inflation? Be aware that the 7% does not include food/fuel.

Sigh, I fear you may have cut off your nose to spite your face. Trouble is you and your ilk's TDS dragged everyone else down with you.

I agree that Trump was a asshole but I was damn sure doing better for myself under his watch, warts and all.

Just today I bought one red bell pepper, it was $1.58. Last year I paid $1.10, same day/store.....Biden did that.

AND.......
AND

And YES, trump is a POS.

It's not about YOU.

Under Biden the majority of Americans are worse off, the country in general is worse off. You admit you know about Biden's failures and corruption, I don't need to list them, but that's not important because you only care about YOUR FEELINGS.

You want everyone to suffer just so you can feel like you GOT BACK AT TRUMP.

Again, you're pathetic.

This is disastrous for the Dems. They don't have to vote for the Republicsn candidate, they just won't show up.

The Vegetable doesn't inspire anyone to head to the polls. It'll take a lot more cheating to steal the next election

Do you have any real sources, or just the same bullshit Questionable Sources you always use?

The biggest problem the republicans have is one of perception.

People, for whatever reason, wanted Trump gone. They see an economy that. despite stock market gains, is still weak on the bottom end. They see record profits for companies and CEOs, but less money and higher taxes for the middle and lower classes. Bidens Covid/vaccine response is simply an extension of Trumps, but it seems to be further advanced, against partisan resistance.

I think these will cost them independent votes.

No he did not, but you're too partisan and brainwashed to believe otherwise.
It's certainly not partisan to realize when you were doing better for yourself. Your retarded TDS fucked us all.

That extra .48 cents is due to the extra costs from fuel costs, fertilizer costs, higher labor costs, and shipping all brought on by Tater's policies.....You wanted him out of spite so own it.

It's certainly not partisan to realize when you were doing better for yourself. Your retarded TDS fucked us all.

That extra .48 cents is due to the extra costs from fuel costs, fertilizer costs, higher labor costs, and shipping all brought on by Tater's policies.....You wanted him out of spite so own it.

No, Donald Trump fucked you all. He did NOTHING for working men and women. And he completely fucked up the covid response.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is the belief that the twice impeached, criminal conman, Donald J. Trump, wasn't the worst President in American history. Only someone who is an total idiot believes otherwise. Instead, you come here with the same old gaslighting lies that haven't worked when Trump when using them on the whole nation.

He was voted out of office by the American public because he was the worst President in American history - something you deranged fools continue to refuse to believe.

Joe Biden has NOTHING to do with the cost of green peppers. But Donald Trump closing to the border to the LEGAL VISA HOLDING FARM workers who picked your fucking green peppers, might have something to do with it. Having no low priced Mexicans to harvest your crops, means having to pay higher prices to have Americans do this work.

The ONLY thing that has given Americans the cheapest food in the world, is that all of the work is done by poor poorly paid illegal and visa holding immigrants.

Last edited:
No, Donald Trump fucked you all. He did NOTHING for working men and women. And he completely fucked up the covid response.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is the belief that the twice impeached, criminal conman, Donald J. Trump, wasn't the worst President in American history. Only someone who is an total idiot believes otherwise. Instead, you come here with the same old gaslighting lies that haven't worked when Trump when using them on the whole nation.

He was voted out of office by the American public because he was the worst President in American history - something you deranged fools continue to refuse to believe.

Joe Biden has NOTHING to do with the cost of green peppers. But Donald Trump closing to the border to the LEGAL VISA HOLDING FARM workers who picked your fucking green peppers, might have something to do with it. Having no low priced Mexicans to harvest your crops, means having to pay higher prices to have Americans do this work.

The ONLY thing that has given Americans the cheapest food in the world, is that all of the work is done by poor poorly paid illegal and visa holding immigrants.
The bottom line is that we're paying for your foolishness so man-up and own it. Those who won't recognize and own-up to their mistakes are destined to make many more of them.....May god have mercy on your soul.

It's not about YOU.

Under Biden the majority of Americans are worse off, the country in general is worse off. You admit you know about Biden's failures and corruption, I don't need to list them, but that's not important because you only care about YOUR FEELINGS.

You want everyone to suffer just so you can feel like you GOT BACK AT TRUMP.

Again, you're pathetic.
this is temporary global issues. Once the infrastructure bill and rescue bill take effect, we will see improvement.
7xd9uqbl5t781.jpg

Don't worry the GOP will put up Trump and Biden has to do nothing...

GOP hasn't figured out Trump can't win, he is a proven looser... Trump never won the popular vote, Hillary problem is nobody could believe she could loose and didn't turn up... That trick won't work twice... People love to show up and make the Orange Looser cry....
Try again because all Trump has to do is win those four key States he barley lost in and bam he is President.

You must win the Popular vote of the State to win it Electoral College Vote, so in the end Biden is going to lose in the next Presidential Election and when he does you will of course will proclaim the Electoral College is outdated and racist…

Honestly that doesnt mean much to me. Today's "under 30" age group I don't think can ever be happy with anything. They won't ever be satisfied with anything and always ignore how good they have it. They could be living in a utopia where everything is wonderful but they will still find some stupid thing to act like the whole world is shit, even if they have to artificially create something to be unhappy about.

I'd rather have the emo kids back, or even hipsters to this current run of shitty young people.

Forum List

Back