Fi rep Grayson pushes wife

There wasn't much outrage when democrat rep Jim Moran (still serving) had several altercations with his wife and finally beat up a Black child whom he thought was about to steal his car. Maybe he is on the wagon by now.

Typical of some traitor rw's that they'll just tell and retell the same lies over an over again - even after they know its a lie.

Psychological projection was conceptualized by Sigmund Freud in the 1900s as a defense mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world. For example, a person who is rude may accuse other people of being rude.

Bear in mind, all of these allegations are just that, alleged. Given Grayson's unhinged demeanor it wouldn't surprise me if this is true, but we should wait until the evidence is presented.

Wingnuts will believe anything their Right-Wing masters print. :lol:

Psychological projection was conceptualized by Sigmund Freud in the 1900s as a defense mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world. For example, a person who is rude may accuse other people of being rude.

Bear in mind, all of these allegations are just that, alleged. Given Grayson's unhinged demeanor it wouldn't surprise me if this is true, but we should wait until the evidence is presented.

Given your wingnut predisposition, you'll believe anything bad about any Democrat.

Grayson is a very successful lawyer. He knows better than to assault anyone.

If someone is blocking your path and you use your arm to push past, are you assaulting that person?

It isn't uncommon that when two people are divorcing, the woman will try to pull things in order to make sure she gets full custody of the kids, and what better way to get him out of the picture than to accuse him of pushing her.

Witnesses said she was the one that went crazy on him and he retaliated by pushing her into a door.

Sounds like War of the Roses to me. What people do in their private lives never surprises me, nor do I care, as long as they go to work and do their jobs well.

Any guy with an ounce of sense or honor knows that you never ever lay your hands on a woman.

Never lay your hands on her in violence or anger. There are mutually pleasurable reasons to put your hands on a lady. Though a man of honor wont be talking about that with the general public.

Clearly he is innocent until proven guilty.

Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. He just kind of exudes that kind of personality. Pride, inflated self importance, not concerned about others. only concerned about power etc.

Given your wingnut predisposition, you'll believe anything bad about any Democrat.

If someone is blocking your path and you use your arm to push past, are you assaulting that person?

Which is why I've represented lawyers who have assaulted others.

Clearly lawyers are super human... not.

Even the most intelligent, well-educated, normally temperate and timid woman experiences periods of extreme agitation. When these periods occur in conjunction with an ordinary dispute with a spouse, parent or child, the affected woman can become hysterical and/or assaultive, ranging in degree from moderate to extremely violent. During such occasions it sometimes becomes necessary to defensively shove an hysterical woman aside or aggressively restrain her to deflect or contain her physical outburst.

It is not uncommon for an angered woman to ignore her own threatening behavior and refer to being defensively shoved as an assault. Any police officer with experience in domestic disputes will affirm this.

False. I am non-partisan, and I used to be a Democrat, but I have found many of them to be unsavory people.

Lawyers don't assault and murder people? I guess that's your little secret.

Even the most intelligent, well-educated, normally temperate and timid woman experiences periods of extreme agitation. When these periods occur in conjunction with an ordinary dispute with a spouse, parent or child, the affected woman can become hysterical and/or assaultive, ranging in degree from moderate to extremely violent. During such occasions it sometimes becomes necessary to defensively shove an hysterical woman aside or aggressively restrain her to deflect or contain her physical outburst.

It is not uncommon for an angered woman to ignore her own threatening behavior and refer to being defensively shoved as an assault. Any police officer with experience in domestic disputes will affirm this.
Hear! Hear!!

And I add THIS:

PCdvrnT.jpg

Authorities are investigating after the estranged wife of Florida Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson accused him of domestic violence over the weekend, a charge a spokeswoman for the congressman is blasting as a “frivolous accusation” meant to damage his reputation.

yea, let me know when there's a conviction.

Damage his reputation now that's funny LMAO.
th

The far left love this type of thing and will show up soon and prove it.

The far right love this type of thing and will show up soon and prove it.

It's the Democrat war on women again. Blaming the victim. I'm sure some leftist will come along and tell us Grayson's ex was asking for it. Or she deserved to be pushed. Or pushing women around is a man's prerogative or something.

Well, they don't say shit when Muslims mistreat women. And when a Dem does it, they just look the other way.

Of course, when a Republican is accused of something, they don't see any need to investigate, much like the allegations against Herman Cain. It nearly destroyed his reputation and was later proven false.

I expected the libs here to be dismissive on this issue. They only bare their teeth at mistreatment of women if someone other than a lib or a Muslim is accused of it.

Another thread where the far left shows they hate women.

Amazing they advocate they are for women "rights", but actually truly despise them.

Forum List

Back