Fi rep Grayson pushes wife

Obviously, for some when Zimmerman has a confrontation with wife/gf, it is domestic abuse and a history of violence. OTOH, when some liberal like Grayson is accused of the same, then we have innocence until proven guilty and the nature of women to make false accusations.

Authorities are investigating after the estranged wife of Florida Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson accused him of domestic violence over the weekend, a charge a spokeswoman for the congressman is blasting as a “frivolous accusation” meant to damage his reputation.

yea, let me know when there's a conviction.

Is that what you said when it was Herman Cain getting accused?

There seems to be a double standard here but i do agree. This thread is entirely meaningless when there is nothing but accusations. Unfortunately, that all politics cares about anymore. once convicted it wont even be a story - they prefer it when there are no real 'facts' to report. Then they can make anything up that they want!

The far right love this type of thing and will show up soon and prove it.

It's the Democrat war on women again. Blaming the victim. I'm sure some leftist will come along and tell us Grayson's ex was asking for it. Or she deserved to be pushed. Or pushing women around is a man's prerogative or something.

Well, they don't say shit when Muslims mistreat women. And when a Dem does it, they just look the other way.

Of course, when a Republican is accused of something, they don't see any need to investigate, much like the allegations against Herman Cain. It nearly destroyed his reputation and was later proven false.

I expected the libs here to be dismissive on this issue. They only bare their teeth at mistreatment of women if someone other than a lib or a Muslim is accused of it.

You're a damned liar.

It's the Democrat war on women again. Blaming the victim. I'm sure some leftist will come along and tell us Grayson's ex was asking for it. Or she deserved to be pushed. Or pushing women around is a man's prerogative or something.

Well, they don't say shit when Muslims mistreat women. And when a Dem does it, they just look the other way.

Of course, when a Republican is accused of something, they don't see any need to investigate, much like the allegations against Herman Cain. It nearly destroyed his reputation and was later proven false.

I expected the libs here to be dismissive on this issue. They only bare their teeth at mistreatment of women if someone other than a lib or a Muslim is accused of it.

You're a damned liar.

No she's not, faggots like you are totally outraged when liberal elite liars like Sandra Fluke bitch about paying for her own birth control, "war on women!" you cry out. Muslim women that get stoned to death for disobeying their husbands, "crickets" from clowns like you......... :thup:

You're a damned liar.

No she's not, faggots like you are totally outraged when liberal elite liars like Sandra Fluke bitch about paying for her own birth control, "war on women!" you cry out. Muslim women that get stoned to death for disobeying their husbands, "crickets" from clowns like you......... :thup:
Show me where accusations against Herman Cain were proven false, or you're a damned liar, too.

You're a damned liar.

Show me where accusations against Herman Cain were proven false, or you're a damned liar, too.

Cain wasn't really my point, it was the overall hypocrisy by people like you. Regarding Cain though, it was no surprise the media told those bitches to go away once Cain withdrew. As much as you want to be selective when it comes to this, people are still innocent until proven guilty in this country, comrade. So the fact that the accusations against Cain were never proven true makes them false..........

Forum List

Back