🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fight Racism - Fight Anti- Semitism campaign begins in Washington D.C.

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
There will be 20 buses advertising the history of Islam which promotes anti - semitism against the Jewish people. According to the news story the Coucil of American Relations is not happy about it.

AFDI to place Hitler's face on Washington D.C. buses as part of controversial anti-Islamic ad campaign | Mail Online

Hitler’s face to appear on side of 20 buses for a month in Washington D.C. as part of controversial anti-Islamic ad campaign•The group behind the campaign is the American Freedom Defence Initiative

•Say they are concerned by 'global jihad and Islamic supremacism'

•Have called for an end to U.S. foreign aid to Islamic countries

•Used the picture of Hitler and Haj Amin al-Husseini in the ad

•Council of American Islamic Relations is considering response to campaign

Last edited:
AFDI to place Hitler's face on Washington D.C. buses as part of controversial anti-Islamic ad campaign | Mail Online

The caption by the side of the contentious picture of Hitler reads: 'Islamic Jew-hatred: It's in the Quran. Two-thirds of all US aid goes to Islamic countries. Stop Racism. End all aid to Islamic countries.'

The head of the AFDI, Pamela Geller says the ads are in response to previous adverts, which featured on the city's metro buses by the American Muslims for Palestine (AMP), that were anti-Jewish.

She told the International Business Times: 'My intent is leapfrog over a media that is not even-handed, that is advancing the propaganda against the Jewish state.'

The blogger also adds that she has wide ranging support for the ad, which will run for four weeks and says she has provided information that show the claims in the adverts are true.

Last edited:
I always support any fight against islam. Islam is one of the worst phenomenons in human history.

I wish Geller all the best.
Jeremiah, how is spreading hate fulfilling the Gospel's commandment to "Spread the Good News"?? ... :cool:

This is a campaign against racism and is in full accord with the Gospel command to love our neighbor as ourself, Sunni. When might we expect the Muslim neighbors of Israel to love the Jews as they love themselves? Any idea?

Jeremiah, how is spreading hate fulfilling the Gospel's commandment to "Spread the Good News"?? ... :cool:

Why do you think wishing Geller well is spreading hate, Sunni? She isn't advocating hatred towards Muslims, is she? No. This is about advocating respect for all people and in this case the Jews. It isn't a message of hate but I find it interesting you would perceive it as such.

I always support any fight against islam. Islam is one of the worst phenomenons in human history.

This campaign is about fighting anti-semitism. Did you click the link and read the entire story?

The question I would pose is can there be common ground for dialogue for peace talks - on the matters of Israel - when one of the parties is not open to the idea that anti - semitism is wrong? If we can resolve the problem of anti-semitism at its root cause then there is an opportunity to resolve the other problems as well and dialogue can be productive.

Fight racism and anti-semitism by promoting even more senseless hatred and intolerance against innocent people, this time muslims? Utterly disgusting.

Want to fight hatred and intolerance? Look to some of the many interfaith groups attempting to do just that Christians, Jews, Muslims in communities working together to promote peace and understanding, not incite violence.

Hey - why not include Italians, Japanese, Catholics and Germans on the bus' in the group being targeted - they were all associated with Hitler after all.

American Freedom Defence Initiative - a group co-founded by notorious racist Pamela Geller. What a great (sarcasm alert) group to support. Not.

Why do you think wishing Geller well is spreading hate, Sunni? She isn't advocating hatred towards Muslims, is she? No.
Geller has ton's of blogs and video's where she spews her rabid hatred against muslims and Islam.

So your wishing her "all the best" is supporting and condoning her behavior.

But you already knew that....... :cool:

Why do you think wishing Geller well is spreading hate, Sunni? She isn't advocating hatred towards Muslims, is she? No. This is about advocating respect for all people and in this case the Jews. It isn't a message of hate but I find it interesting you would perceive it as such.

She's advocating hate through the spreading of misinformation, demonizing, and conspiracy theory style innuendo. I have nothing but contempt for people like her.

Why do you think wishing Geller well is spreading hate, Sunni? She isn't advocating hatred towards Muslims, is she? No.
Geller has ton's of blogs and video's where she spews her rabid hatred against muslims and Islam.

So your wishing her "all the best" is supporting and condoning her behavior.

But you already knew that....... :cool:

I never heard of Geller advocating hatred against Muslims and I have no recollection of reading anything she's said that could be construed as such. I know Geller addresses the subject of Islam but she is not in any way attacking Muslims, Sunni. I think you have a different perception perhaps of what an attack is.

She's advocating hate through the spreading of misinformation, demonizing, and conspiracy theory style innuendo. I have nothing but contempt for people like her.

To be clear I have more information about Brigitte Gabrielle than Pamela Geller, Coyote. Could you post the link and what she said that was misinformation and demonizing? If she said something that wasn't true it should be addressed and I would certainly not be in agreement with anything that was a lie - and being sold as truth. So by all means post it and we'll discuss it if you'd like. I personally have not seen much - never visited her blogs - I've heard her speak before on a youtube video and read some of her material but never found anything conspiracy or misinformation. I'm surprised they didn't call her out on it in the media if it happened.

I may have seen ---clips from her blogs that people have sent me by email and nothing in there seemed out of order. It could have been her group and not a blog. I cannot recall. Just in case, thought I'd mention it.

This is a campaign against racism and is in full accord with the Gospel command to love our neighbor as ourself, Sunni.
The jews aren't a race.

Try again...... :cool:

Of course they are. Hebrews are a race. How could you not know this?
There are black Ethiopian jews, Chinese jews, Spanish jews. etc.

Maybe you need to look up the scientific definition of the word "race" to clear up your obvious confusion. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back