Fighting Back! Trump Admin Blocks Ambassador From Appearing At House Impeachment Deposition

You're a little late on that. The Constitution was compromised in 2008 when Obama became POTUS. The Democrat/Communist Party has been pissing on in ever since. This is what's called "resisting tyranny". I know you lefties want absolute power to do whatever you want but we're not gonna just roll over for you. We didn't fight two world wars to stop tyrants only to submit to tyranny that has infiltrated our own government. Did you think we wouldn't fight back?
really? HOW SO?
"How so" what? What do you want clarified?
How was the election of President Obama compromising the constitution?
I didn't say the election of Obama compromised it. Are you trying to rewrite my post?
I'll let you write it: The Constitution was compromised in 2008 when Obama became POTUS.

How was the constitution compromised by the election of President Obama?
Obama subverted Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the Constitution.

You're a little late on that. The Constitution was compromised in 2008 when Obama became POTUS. The Democrat/Communist Party has been pissing on in ever since. This is what's called "resisting tyranny". I know you lefties want absolute power to do whatever you want but we're not gonna just roll over for you. We didn't fight two world wars to stop tyrants only to submit to tyranny that has infiltrated our own government. Did you think we wouldn't fight back?
really? HOW SO?
I didn't say the election of Obama compromised it. Are you trying to rewrite my post?
I'll let you write it: The Constitution was compromised in 2008 when Obama became POTUS.

You have a problem with reading comprehension. The election itself didn't compromise it, Obama compromised it after he took office. Hence, the Constitution was compromised when he became POTUS. Comprende, pea brain?

The liar and chief says

in a pair of tweets Trump says that he would "love" to send Sondland to testify

Sondland agreed to testify

keep it real

Now who has ordering him not to testify
and who has overall authority of this department

another instance of obstruction of justice.

yet another instance of Trump digging a hole for himself. He is his own worse enemy and pretty soon he will find himself in china. The repub will try and throw him that rope but in the end he best brush up on Chinese.
He wants him to testify in PUBLIC, not behind closed doors, so Americans can see and hear what HE says, not Adam Schiff's version of what he says.

This is a good move. This is PDJT forcing the House to have a vote on a formal impeachment inquiry. They can not vote on contempt charges against the Ambassador without a formal subpoena, which they did not issue because they haven’t opened a formal inquiry. Can't wait to see Schiffs response.

Trump administration blocks ambassador from testifying in House impeachment deposition

Breaking... State Department Orders EU Ambassador NOT to Testify Before House Judiciary Committee

Yup. Trumps a lot smarter then the Dem led House. What morons they are.

Libs Still dont get that you cannot obstruct the progress of a non existent entity.

And The Democrat Party frantically digs even deeper the pit into which their House, Senate and Presidential aspirations will plunge.

Keep up the good work ladies.....

really? HOW SO?

You have a problem with reading comprehension. The election itself didn't compromise it, Obama compromised it after he took office. Hence, the Constitution was compromised when he became POTUS. Comprende, pea brain?
How was the constitution compromised?

And Obama became president in 2009, not 2008.

really? HOW SO?

Uh huh. Birtherism raises its vacant head.

We don’t do the dog and pony show to prove ourselves innocent just because libs tantrum over it.

It's true! Obama usurped Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the United States Constitution. He was not eligible due to being a non-natural born Citizen.

It's true! Obama usurped Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the United States Constitution. He was not eligible due to being a non-natural born Citizen.
How can I respond to this without calling you a blithering idiot bigot?

This is a good move. This is PDJT forcing the House to have a vote on a formal impeachment inquiry. They can not vote on contempt charges against the Ambassador without a formal subpoena, which they did not issue because they haven’t opened a formal inquiry. Can't wait to see Schiffs response.

Trump administration blocks ambassador from testifying in House impeachment deposition

Breaking... State Department Orders EU Ambassador NOT to Testify Before House Judiciary Committee
They don't have to have a vote darlin, only in your zero college gateway pundit mind

How was the constitution compromised?

And Obama became president in 2009, not 2008.
I'm not gonna spend a lot of time on the likes of you but I'll give you a couple.
He used the IRS to go after political opponents.
He involved himself in writing legislation (ACA). He went into the bill and made changes in order to get it passed. Executive branch does not write legislation. Unconstitutional.
Allowed Biden (probably instructed him) to hold back a billion dollars until Ukrainian officials fired the prosecutor investigating Biden's son. Same thing you are accusing Trump of only Biden admitted it.
And yeah, he "became" president in 2009. 2008 was the beginning of it. Split hairs much, child?

How can I respond to this without calling you a blithering idiot bigot?
Aren't you leftists always saying "If Trump has nothing to hide, why doesn't he cooperate"? Did Obama cooperate? Double standard? Yeah, I think so.

You're such a dope.

We don’t prove ourselves innocent, we can’t obstruct a non existing entity, we don’t dog and pony show when no charges have been filed.

Congress exists-------in the real world.

iu

Forum List

Back