Finally got vaccinated-big mistake!!!

I am sorry to hear Dayton3 .:confused:

To get this dangerous vaccine is like playing Russian roulette, some get very sick some don't.

I am not going to play Russian roulette with my body.
You're not going to play Russian roulette with your body.? That is exactly what you are doing by NOT getting it
The so called vax is experimental, so it is like Russian roulette by default
w7i4hqhtv7471.jpg

None of the covid-19 vaccines are any where near to being FDA approved.
Unfortunately, I doubt that will delay the approval.

To get this dangerous vaccine is like playing Russian roulette, some get very sick some don't.

You're not going to play Russian roulette with your body.? That is exactly what you are doing by NOT getting it
The so called vax is experimental, so it is like Russian roulette by default
w7i4hqhtv7471.jpg

None of the covid-19 vaccines are any where near to being FDA approved.
youre full of shit:

I had resisted getting vaccinated, but since I'm having to have dialysis now I decided to get the shots because that is the only way I can avoid wearing a mask during my three times a week, three and a half hour treatment.

Big mistake. First the pain it caused to my arm was a hundred times worse than any shot I've ever had. Hard, bone deep pain.

But then today the effects of the vaccine wrecked my blood pressure and made my dialysis agonizingly painful. To the point that they had to pull me off the machine 20 minutes early today. It was absolute utter agony. I should've just stuck with wearing the damned mask.

One more reason for me to hate everyone remotely involved with the Covid-19 healthcare crisis. Trump, Biden, everyone.

It just makes me believe I was right to begin with We should've just sucked it up, willingly suffered the deaths and been done with it. (and I had family members die of Covid-19)
I thought right wingers were supposed to be tough. That's what you claim anyway.

Tell the nurse on your Psych Ward that you're off your meds. You're not such a nasty dweeb when you're sedated
You're the one whining about a little shot. They didn't give you your lollipop after?

It is not the shot anyone is complaining about.
It is the potential deadly allergic reactions, the week of illness, etc.
The actual virus likely would not have been as bad.
And since covid-19 is not endemic to humans, it is never coming back, so we really did not need a vaccine.
The mRNA vaccines are not normal vaccines, but are actually GMOs, totally artificially manufactured.
Good fucking god! Where are you getting this shit from? The vax is worse than the illness? Tell that to the families of the 600K dead. Tell that to the people who have "recovered" but have lingering medical problemskidney failure, neurological problems, chronic fatigur, snf more- and whos lives may never be the same. You are seriously brain washed

the replies for the most part in here are CLUELESS. Just a couple things though, ill be back later to school those who want the experimental jab. First of all none are fda approved. 2nd of all they are trying to bribe kids and others to get it. Why? 3rd, the vaccinne was rushed in a year- ANYBODY with a brain knows a proper. safe vaccinne takes 5 to 10 years. 4th, more people have already died from this poison from all others combined. 5th, my body my choice. 6th- 99.8% recovery rate! IDIOTS! Why would you permanently put this mrna crap in your body for 0.2% chance?! It literally will cause your proteins in your immune system to attack each other if you get the common cold or flu. Its been proven the covid was planned in China and released.

0.2% chance i wont recover, ill take the 99.* percent chance and let my God given immune system work. Idiot, you are.

I had resisted getting vaccinated, but since I'm having to have dialysis now I decided to get the shots because that is the only way I can avoid wearing a mask during my three times a week, three and a half hour treatment.

Big mistake. First the pain it caused to my arm was a hundred times worse than any shot I've ever had. Hard, bone deep pain.

But then today the effects of the vaccine wrecked my blood pressure and made my dialysis agonizingly painful. To the point that they had to pull me off the machine 20 minutes early today. It was absolute utter agony. I should've just stuck with wearing the damned mask.

One more reason for me to hate everyone remotely involved with the Covid-19 healthcare crisis. Trump, Biden, everyone.

It just makes me believe I was right to begin with We should've just sucked it up, willingly suffered the deaths and been done with it. (and I had family members die of Covid-19)
Just got my second Pfizer and no reaction whatsoever.
not yet lol

Covid Vaccine is a dangerous sham.​

Posted on March 4 by MWitt

First, the US has had a patent on SARS and COVID, in general, since 2003. Which you can see in my previous post. Second, there hasn’t been much in terms of animal or human testing. Third, we have an amazing immune system. Our Immune system automatically builds antibodies. Fourth, it is not a vaccine. Vaccines contain proteins, this is mRNA, which changes a person’s genetic make up.. Also noted, in my last post, was how Fauci has many patents on mRNA and HIV. I also exposed Bill Gates’ involvement. Fifth, the constant changing of recommendations and lies told to the American people.
So let’s start with all the flip flopping. First, they told us the truth, Masks are useless. Leora Horowitz a doctor and Director of the Center for Healthcare innovation, posted on Twitter, that masks do not work. She explained the certification process that she has to go through annually. You can see her entire Twitter rant on it at the above link. Scroll past the picture. Next, let’s define who THEY are? They consist of the WHO, CDC and Fauci. After a short time, they reversed their advice and said you must wear a mask, no matter the composition and if you don’t you are a bad person. They said this with zero scientific information to back this up. First, they said it would just be for 2 weeks, to reduce the curve.Then they said you would need to wear masks until a vaccine became available. In this same article, you can see it goes from that to when we develop a big enough “herd immunity”. Which they said would be 14 days with 0 new cases.Then it turned into when we have peace of mind. Which is ridiculous because this is not something that can be measured. Here are the rest of their excuses: You don’t know how long it will take for people to get vaccinated. There is no idea who has been or hasn’t been vaccinated. They don’t know the vaccines effectiveness. We don’t know how long the vaccine will be effective. People can be reinfected. These were in an article by Forbes.
So let’s look at some facts. Hospitals were NEVER over run, like we were told.Dr. Fauci said we should all be under lockdown. The states with the most draconian lock downs had the highest death counts. Seven states never locked down. Those states are: North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Arkansas, Nebraska, Iowa and Wyoming. These states alone, proved that Fauci, the CDC and the WHO were wrong. This is all per the comprehensive research done by the American Institute for Economic Research or AIER. In fact, the lock downs have proven to be quite detrimental. The lock downs actually increased suicides and domestic violence. Instead of America being able to live out the pandemic in relative peace, the lock down policies brought about economic devastation as seen by the 9.9%, 8.3%, 8.1% unemployment rates, respectively. Take my state, Maine, for example. We have very low numbers and a very low death toll. Even with all of this, our governor still has us on mandatory mask mandates, social distancing, virtual schooling and all the other lock down requirements. The Maine Policy Institute released a report detailing the UNNECESSARY damage such policies brought on the state, in their report. This report further concludes: “All seven states out performed the majority of the country in both minimizing death, as well as, protecting their economies. Some of these states even experienced spikes in cases and still managed the disease far better than states with similar caseloads that issued a stay at home order. There is no definitive evidence to suggest that stay at home orders are effective at addressing COVID-19. Furthermore, the United States experiment with the policy has yielded results that are not favorable to Dr. Fauci’s suggestion regarding the nationwide implementation of stay at home orders.”
Another fact, this virus has a 99% survival rate. Why in the world were we put through this hell?! My last article covered it perfectly, control. Next is the idea of Safety-ism. So what is Safety-ism? Safety-ism is the idea that all of the inherent risks that life entails must be reduced, that state power must be mobilized to mitigate those risks, and that any intervention that reduces those risks, to any degree, is justified. There is 1 major flaw with that theory, The Bill of Rights and the US Constitution. Living as a free person requires some assumption of risk. Living in comparative “safety” is not worth surrendering our right, to govern our own lives, to the state—our right to make our own decisions about which risks are acceptable. Another fact, the covid tests are highly unreliable, causing false positives.
Next fact, not being reported, is the fact that many healthcare workers are against taking the vaccine. Many doctors are warning against this vaccine. Dr. Andrew Wakefield, who found the link between the combo MMR vaccine and Autism, says this is an irreversible genetic modification. He discusses the difference of a vaccine, which is proteins vs what this is, mRNA– which does indeed change your DNA, which Moderna verifies here. Next, are ALL of the deaths and injuries caused by the vaccine. These are not being widely reported. This one is about a doctor in FL who died from a mysterious blood clot, this was 16 days after the covid vaccine. 23 people have died in Norway, so fa, in less than a month, since the vaccine rollout. As of January 29th, there have been 501 total deaths. Of those 453 were here in the US.The Pfizer vaccine was taken by 59% of those who died, while the Moderna vaccine was taken by 41%. In addition to the deaths, there have been over 11,249 adverse reactions.
5 days after receiving her 2nd dose of the vaccine, a 28 yr old nurse was admitted to the ICU. She was pronounced brain dead after a cerebral angiography confirmed a severe hemorrhage in her brain stem, which caused her to have a stroke. Her family members confirmed that she broke out in rashes and sudden migraine headaches right after the first dose of the vaccine. She then got sick right after taking the second dose of the vaccine. At the very end, she lost the ability to speak and went unconscious. The vaccines are also reducing fertility, new studies show. Due to the fast roll out, there is a rule that not 1 vaccine company may be held liable for any injury or deaths. Instead, the victims or victims family are steered to an obscure federal bureaucracy, with a record of seldom paying claims This alone should frighten you.
Posting this again, on this article, because this is a thing and proves this is all a farce. H.R. bill 6666, COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act, introduced 5/2020. I and many people I know will NOT get the vaccine. Let’s hope most people are smart enough not too. The death toll is way too high already for the short time they have been released.

Why do so few people understand the true FDA status of the extremely dangerous and risky COVID-19 vaccines?!

To Date, NO COVID-19 Vaccine Has Been FDA Approved According to Their Standard Regulatory Approval Process​

Both the Moderna and Pfizer
Highly Experimental Drugs,
Being Tested on Americans
as COVID-19 Treatments
and for Prophylactic Effects,
Are NOT Vaccines and
Have Been Authorized by
the FDA for “Emergency Use”
ONLY!

KEY POINT: It’s truly critical for every potential vaccine recipient to correctly understand that neither the Pfizer nor the Moderna “Covid injections” are vaccines; rather, both of these ‘mRNA vaccines’ are actually “experimental gene therapy drugs”. See: BEWARE! The Highly Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine Contains Untested Synthetic mRNA

The American People must become aware
of this verified fact as stated on the FDA
website (Screenshot below confirms).
There are NO Covid vaccines currently in
use throughout the USA that have been
FDA approved specifically for all the
normal vaccination safety issues; nor have
any been certified to be free of harm to the
human body and proven not to cause the
many different types of vaccine injuries.

FDA website screenshot:​

Screen-Shot-2021-02-14-at-10.02.51-AM.png

Massive MSM Campaign of Vaccine Disinfo, Misinfo & False Info​

In light of this state of affairs, it can be declared that the Mainstream Media has been publishing numerous Covid news reports that were designed to mislead the public.

Many of those reports give the distinct impression that the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are FDA approves. THEY ARE NOT.

Both of these highly experimental mRNA vaccines have only been authorized for emergency use, which means that every recipient is nothing but a human guinea pig.

The two groups at greatest risk in this reprehensible Big Pharma experiment are the elderly and those who have multiple comorbidities—at any age.

Of course, infants and all children should be protected from these impactive gene therapy injections for obvious reasons.

Why?​

Because the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines are not vaccines, they actually contain a “cellular modification technology”.​

“COVID-19 jab is not a vaccine; it’s a cellular modification
technology that causes a self-creating auto-immune
disease similar to AIDS” (Video)

Some Covid vaccine medical experts have even explained a much more sinister intent behind this extremely dangerous roll-out of mRNA vaccines

How the Depopulation COVID Vaccines Will Start
Working in 3-6 Months (Video)

Even the hard scientific data is confirming the worst fears about the mRNA vaccines that dominate the American vaccination programs made available by Operation Warp Speed.

For example, there is this recent and quite alarming Covid vaccine injury update from the Children’s Defense Fund.

501 Deaths & 10,748 Other Vaccine Injuries
After COVID-19 Vaccination Push

Bear in mind that the preceding report is likely to see those numbers easily double quite soon.

For those traditional vaccine takers looking to make an informed decision for their families about receiving this exceedingly hazardous vaccine, please be sure to watch the following important video.

Top 10 Reasons Why a COVID Vaccine Should Not Be Mandatory​

top-10-image-3.jpg

#1 – It has been reported from CDC data that over 4,400 people died shortly after receiving a COVID vaccination
VAERS data from the CDC released on May 28, 2021 showed 262,521 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 4,406 deaths and 21,537 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 21, 2021.
#2 – Coronavirus vaccines are known to cause unique health problems
The world’s top vaccinologists have told us there has been almost 20 years of work trying to create vaccines for coronaviruses, and every attempt to date has failed. In April of 2020 Immunologist Ian Frazier stated, “At the moment we don’t know how to make a coronavirus vaccine work. That’s why there are 100 vaccines under testing using every conceivable approach. We don’t know if any of them will work.” Vaccinologist Dr. Peter Hotez was concerned that the coming coronavirus vaccine may cause “immune enhancement” which means the vaccine could help someone get sicker when they come in contact with the virus they were vaccinated for. He expressed his concerns in his testimony to Congress in March of 2020.
#3 – On average a vaccine takes 7 to 15 years to come to market, not 9 months
The COVID vaccine will be one of the fastest vaccines ever to come to market. There can be no argument that it is an experimental treatment. Vaccines take 7, 10, 20 even 30 years to fully develop, test for efficacy and safety, before bringing to market. The “warp speed” of 9 months means the data simply does not exist on what the long term effects of the vaccine are, and everyone who gets the vaccine will be part of a mass experiment
#4 – Forcing a COVID vaccine would violate The Nuremberg Code
When the Nazi atrocities were uncovered after World War II, where experimental procedures, drugs and vaccines were forced on unwitting subjects, the Nuremberg Code was written by American attorneys, which states, “The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved, as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision.” Since the data does not exist to have “sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements” of the COVID vaccine and how it will impact human beings, it violates the Nuremberg Code to force the coming vaccine on anyone.
#5 – The top experimental COVID vaccines caused adverse reactions even before being given to the public
Pfizer’s COVID vaccine has caused anaphylactic shock in perfectly healthy people with no history of allergic reactions (see #1) and has also been linked to Bells Palsy from its experimental trial data.
AstraZeneca has had a case of transverse myelitis occur in a woman after she received her second COVID vaccine during experimental trials, according to CNN. Symptoms of transverse myelitis are extremely similar to polio and can completely destroy someone’s life.
Moderna’s vaccine has also been linked to Bells Palsy in experimental trial data. The company has also admitted in an SEC filing that their vaccine ingredient LNP “may lead to systemic side effects related to the components of the LNP which may not have ever been tested in humans.” Additionally their vaccine is an mRNA vaccine which has the potential to permanently alter human DNA. We don’t know this for sure, because an mRNA vaccine has never been deployed on a large population of people ever in history.
Sanofi was the company that launched the dangerous and deadly dengue yellow fever vaccine. They took 20 years to develop that vaccine, but it ended up being a historic failure as children in the Philippines were injured and even killed by it, according to NPR. Do you trust Sanofi to get the COVID vaccine right in a mere 1 or 2 years now?

#6 – In 20 years of trying to make coronavirus vaccines, all have failed
If, as Ian Frasier tells us, no one has ever made a successful coronavirus vaccine since they tried in the early 2000s, why does anyone believe we can do it successfully in just 9 months today?
#7- The swine flu vaccine in 1976 was fast-tracked, killing and injuring thousands
The swine flu vaccine injured and killed thousands. Many people developed Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) from the swine flu vaccine, which is a horrifying condition that causes paralysis. 60 minutes did an in-depth expose on the damage the swine flu vaccine caused thousands of Americans. History has show us it is never a good idea to speed through the process of making and deploying a vaccine.
#8 – Donald Trump indemnified the top 4 COVID vaccines
Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Sanofi are developing what people consider the most likely vaccines to come to market. All of these vaccines have been declared countermeasures, and the PREP Act has been invoked by Donald Trump’s HHS Secretary Alex Azar. The PREP Act takes all liability away from the manufacturers of the vaccines. If they maim or kill anyone, no one can sue Moderna, AstraZeneca or Sanofi. The only legal compensation that may be available would come from the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program. This is not a real court, but rather a program setup and run by the federal government.
#9 – COVID has a death rate under 1%
COVID-19 is a nasty illness and can be deadly, but we really need to be asking ourselves if we need a fast-tracked, risky vaccine that may do more harm than good when the death rate for COVID is below 1%.
#10 – Forcing a vaccine on the public sows distrust in authority
Right now as the conversation around the coming COVID vaccine gains momentum, the public’s trust in vaccination is dropping. When you force a liability-free product on people that does not increase their trust in the product or the authority that is forcing the product on them. Some people are calling the coming COVID vaccine “an idea so good it has to be forced on you.”

The MRNA COVID-19 Technology Is NOT A Vaccine. Is Pfizer and Moderna Lying To Us?​

Luis T Big Pharma, CDC, COVID-19, deception, FDA, Fear, Lies?, Mandatory Vaccines, mRNA, Pandemic, Social Credit System, Social Distance, social engineering, Uncategorized, Virologist, Virus, Well-being, What If, World January 15, 2021 6 Minutes

It’s NOT a vaccine. The mRNA COVID technology now being militarily deployed in many nations around the world, is NOT a vaccine.
I repeat: it is not a vaccine.
It is many things indeed, but a vaccine is not one of them.

The Mrna Covid 19 Technology Is Not A Vaccine

We have to awaken to the fact that the COVID scamdemic has rapidly accelerated the technocratic and transhumanistic aspects of the New World Order (NWO) to the point where people are blindly lining up to get injected with a “treatment” which is also a chemical device, an operating system, a synthetic pathogen and chemical pathogen production device.
As covered in previous articles, this new COVID vax is a completely new kind of technology, potentially even more dangerous than your average toxic vaccine.
In this article, we will explore in more depth what this mRNA vaccine is.

Doctors David Martin And Judy Mikovits Expose How So-Called COVID Vaccine Is Not A Vaccine​

Listen to this short excerpt featuring doctors David Martin and Judy Mikovits (who have both been very outspoken thus far in exposing the COVID plandemic) who are speaking with Robert Kennedy Jr. and lawyer Rocco Galati, who is representing a Canadian freedom group suing the government for the entire COVID scam.
David Martin makes some extremely important points about how we can’t accurately label the device Moderna and Pfizer are pushing as a vaccine, because both medically and legally, it’s not a vaccine:
“This is not a vaccine … using the term vaccine to sneak this thing under public health exemptions … This is a mRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell. It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator. It is not a vaccine!
“Vaccines actually are a legally defined term … under public health law … under CDC and FDA standards, and a vaccine specifically has to stimulate both an immunity within the person receiving it, but it also has to disrupt transmission …
“They have been abundantly clear in saying that the mRNA strand that is going into the cell is not to stop transmission. It is a treatment. But if it was discussed as a treatment, it would not get the sympathetic ear of public health authorities, because then people would say “What other treatments are there?”
“The use of the term vaccine is unconscionable … because it actually is the sucker punch to open and free discourse …
“Moderna was a started as a chemotherapy company for cancer, not a vaccine manufacturer for SARS … if we said we’re going to give people prophylactic chemo for the cancer they don’t have, you’d be laughed out of a room, because it’s a stupid idea.
“That’s exactly what this is! This is a mechanical device, in the form of a very small packet of technology, that is being inserted into the human system to activate the cell to become a pathogen manufacturing site.
The only reason why the term [vaccine] is being used is to abuse the 1905 Jacobsen case that has been misrepresented since it was written.
If we were honest with this, we would actually call it what it is: it is a chemical pathogen device, that is actually meant to unleash a chemical pathogen production action within the cell.
It is a medical device, not a drug, because it meets the CDRH [Center for Devices and Radiological Health] definition of a device.
It is made to make you sick … 80% of the people who are exposed to allegedly the virus [SARS-Cov-2] have no symptoms at all … 80% of people who get this injected into them have a clinical adverse event.
You are getting injected with a chemical substance to induce illness, not to induce a[n] immuno-transmissive response.
In other words, nothing about this is going to stop you transmitting anything. This is about getting you sick, and having your own cells be the thing that get you sick.” – Read more here

Judy Mikovits also chips in with this:
“It’s a synthetic pathogen. They’ve literally injected this pathogenic part of the virus into every cell of the body … it can actually directly cause multiple sclerosis, Lou Gehrig’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease … it can cause accelerated cancer … that’s what the expression of that piece of virus … has been known to do for decades.”

COVID Vaccine Is An Operating System, Says Moderna​

The COVID mRNA Vaccine is an operating system which can program your DNA, and therefore program you, at your core essential blueprint level.
Is this an exaggeration? No it’s not. Moderna states on their website that their mRNA technology platform is a “software of life” and “functions very much like an operating system on a computer.”
Moderna Software Of Life

This is straight from their website:
“It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the “program” or “app” is our mRNA drug – the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.” – Read more here

The Game Plan: Making Every Human Into A Digital Node On The Control Grid​

We are fast moving into the world of transhumanism, where our natural biological bodies are hijacked and infiltrated with synthetic parts, starting at the nanoparticle level.
The NWO controllers want to download some kind of Microsoft office system or software into your body and brain, and hook you up to the JEDI and/or Amazon-CIA cloud, so they can have direct access to your brain.
Then, they can roll out “vaccines” which are not vaccines to continually update you, just like computer software gets regular updates. Viruses, real or not, and vaccines, real or not, are just means to achieve this goal.

Turning Humans Into Commodities Via Social Credit Currency​

Alison McDowell sums up the current transhumanistic NWO path of highest probability below, which involves social credit, 5G, the Smart Grid and AI to induce planetary-wide compliance:
“Within the tech-no-logic system, total compliance will be demanded. Approved behavior becomes currency, tokenized on blockchain and monitored by sensors and AI. They are training us for a future where we compete with one another to see who is the best behaved, the most docile.
“Surviving will mean conforming to the strident terms of psychopathic financial agreements. To obtain the data needed to verify claims embedded in twisted “pay for success” deals, our mother, the earth, must be remade as a geo-fenced digital prison using 5G and satellite constellations.
“All of your data will be added to your “permanent record” to evaluate your value as human capital for investor portfolios. The billionaires envision a future where freedom is a privilege limited to themselves, their functionaries, and the robots they control. Be assured AI is already keeping tabs, and social credit scoring is well underway.”

It is a grim future, however it is not set in stone. I agree wholeheartedly with McDowell that we do NOT have to accept this as our fate or experience such a painful timeline IF we can wake up quickly and change.
However, we must first accept this is the probable path we are on. Like it or not, this is the current trajectory.
How do we change it?
Firstly by looking within. To change ourselves, we must change our inner world and change our perception, and so therefore change our reality:
“This planned future, however, is NOT preordained. Totalitarian transhumanism is not a foregone conclusion. Trudell’s remedy? Change our perception of reality through active non-cooperation.
“Manifest in our hearts, minds, and actions the world we desire. Where they engineer disconnect, RECONNECT with intention; not only with one another, but with ALL our relations and the land and the spiritual beings that exist beyond our senses. We must synchronize to change the vibrational reality, and that power exists within us as children of the earth.”

This is not airy-fairy talk, but rather a realization that we are participating in co-creating a nightmare world by allowing our perception to be programmed to bring about the NWO.
They are using our energy to do it! To reclaim our sovereignety, we must reclaim our perception by breaking down the programming that was inserted into us.

Final Thoughts: A Technocratic, Transhumanistic Tool​

It is vital to know, and to tell others, that the current mRNA COVID vaccine is not a vaccine.
This is not just because calling it a vaccine gives Big Pharma legal immunity from damages, but also for all the reasons listed above. These devices are designed to reprogram you at the fundamental level.
They are not vaccines, they are not drugs, and in my opinion, they are not treatments or medicine.
As scary as these terms are, I would go beyond just calling them chemical devices, operating systems, synthetic pathogens and chemical pathogen production devices, which are already illuminating terms and horrible enough.
I would call them technocratic, transhumanistic tools to permanently change your genetics and transform you into a synthetic human.
They are symbolic of just how swiftly the NWO agenda is being made manifest in our physical reality, and hopefully a wake-up call to everyone to strive harder to stop this dark, nefarious agenda while there is still time.

Could mRNA COVID-19 vaccines be dangerous in the long-term?​

‘There is a race to get the public vaccinated, so we are willing to take more risk.'​

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN
NOVEMBER 17, 2020 07:10

Email Twitter Facebook fb-messenger

Coronavirus vaccine under development (illustrative) (photo credit: DADO RUVIC/REUTERS)

Coronavirus vaccine under development (illustrative)

(photo credit: DADO RUVIC/REUTERS)

Israelis celebrated on Friday when Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced that the country had signed a deal with Pfizer Inc.to buy its novel coronavirus vaccine. But the fact remains that if Pfizer succeeds – or Moderna, with whom Israel also has a contract – these will be the first-ever messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines brought to market for human patients.

In order to receive Food and Drug Administration approval, the companies will have to prove there are no immediate or short-term negative health effects from taking the vaccines. But when the world begins inoculating itself with these completely new and revolutionary vaccines, it will know virtually nothing about their long-term effects.

Read More Related Articles

Recommended by

“There is a race to get the public vaccinated, so we are willing to take more risks,” Tal Brosh, head of the Infectious Disease Unit at Samson Assuta Ashdod Hospital, told The Jerusalem Post.

When Moderna was just finishing its Phase I trial, The Independent wrote about the vaccine and described it this way: “It uses a sequence of genetic RNA material produced in a lab that, when injected into your body, must invade your cells and hijack your cells’ protein-making machinery called ribosomes to produce the viral components that subsequently train your immune system to fight the virus.”

“In this case, Moderna’smRNA-1273 is programmed to make your cells produce the coronavirus’ infamous coronavirus spike protein that gives the virus its crown-like appearance (corona is crown in Latin) for which it is named,” wrote The Independent.

Brosh said that this does not mean the vaccine changes people’s genetic code. Rather, he said it is more like a USB device (the mRNA) that is inserted into a computer (your body). It does not impact the hard drive of the computer but runs a certain program.

But he acknowledged that there are unique and unknown risks to messenger RNA vaccines, including local and systemic inflammatory responses that could lead to autoimmune conditions.

An article published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information, a division of the National Institutes of Health, said other risks include the bio-distribution and persistence of the induced immunogen expression; possible development of auto-reactive antibodies; and toxic effects of any non-native nucleotides and delivery system components.

Brosh compared the mRNA vaccine to traditional vaccines, such as those for influenza, which use an inactivated virus that was destroyed by heat or chemicals to elicit an immune response without infecting the recipient. Others, such as for measles or mumps, use a weakened virus that is unable to hurt you but can still train your immune system to fight it.

Oxford University’s AstraZeneca, the Russian’s Sputnik V and the Israel Institute for Biological Research’s Brilife are all based on more traditional technologies.

BUT MICHAL LINIAL, a professor of biological chemistry at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, told the Post that she believes there is no cause for concern.

Linial explained that “mRNA is a very fragile molecule, meaning it can be destroyed very easily... If you put mRNA on the table, for example, in a minute there will not be any mRNA leftover. This is as opposed to DNA, which is as stable as you get.”

She said that this fragility is true of the mRNA of any living thing, whether it belongs to a plant, bacteria, virus or human.

As such, she said the worry should not be that the mRNA won’t get into the cells and instead will stay outside, floating in the body and causing some kind of reaction. Rather the concern should be that if it doesn’t enter the cells, it will disintegrate and therefore be ineffective.

She said that while Moderna and Pfizer are based on new vaccine technologies, they are asking our bodies to do something they do every day: protein synthesis, the process where cells make proteins.

Moderna and Pfizer are simply delivering a specific mRNA sequence to our cells. Once the mRNA is in the cell, human biology takes over. Ribosomes read the code and build the protein, and the cells express the protein in the body.

Linial said she believes that the reason no mRNA vaccine has been developed yet is because there was just no need to move this fast on a vaccine until COVID-19 came along. She noted that most of the vaccines people take today were developed decades ago.

She said her concerns have less to do with the use of mRNA and more to do with the long-term efficacy of the vaccine, as well as other challenges that could cause something to go wrong and lead people to believe they are vaccinated when they are not.

For example, she said that because mRNA is so fragile, the Pfizer vaccine must be stored at negative 70 degrees Celsius. If the ideal environment is not maintained, the vaccine could “spoil” and become ineffective.

In addition, she said several questions remain, such as whether these vaccines will really be able to mount a sufficiently protective immune response and how long that immunity would last.

“It would be the worst [scenario] if people behave like they are immune but can still become infected,” Linial said.

Brosh added that the country and the world should be cautious about any of the vaccine candidates until the final results of their Phase III trials are peer-reviewed and published. But he said that once those studies are published and the vaccines approved, it will be OK to take them.

“We will have a safety profile for only a certain number of months, so if there is a long-term effect after two years, we cannot know,” Brosh said, adding that we could wait two years to discover them, “but then we would have the coronavirus for two more years.”

Linial expressed similar sentiments: “Classical vaccines were designed to take 10 years to develop. I don’t think the world can wait for a classical vaccine.”

But when asked if she would take the vaccine right away, she responded: “I won’t be taking it immediately – probably not for at least the coming year,” she told the Post. “We have to wait and see whether it really works.”

Hazards of the COVID-19 vaccine​

Bulatlat Contributors August 21, 2020 1 Comment COVID-19, COVID-19 vaccine

800px-Sputnik_V_Vaccine_Representation.jpg
By ROMEO F. QUIJANO, M.D.
Professor (Ret.)
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
College of Medicine, University of the Philippines Manila

The COVID-19 (SARS-Cov-2) vaccine is fraught with hazards. This should be the obvious, rational conclusion of anyone who cares to objectively study the available scientific and other relevant information about it. There are many factual danger signals that are easily discernible.
During the 2002-2003 SARS-1 outbreak, it took about 20 months before a vaccine was made ready for human testing in clinical trials despite the fact that concerns about safety were still unresolved. This was already way too fast compared to the usual time necessary for pre-clinical trials or animal studies to be satisfactorily completed before any ethical experimentation on human beings or clinical trials can be started. Yet for Covid-19 candidate vaccines, clinical trials were started barely five months after SARS-Cov-2 emerged, bypassing the necessary pre-clinical studies normally required and ignoring the serious safety concerns in the previous attempt to rush a SARS-1 vaccine (which was eventually scrapped).
One major safety concern in developing a vaccine is how to get around the danger that the vaccine might actually “enhance” the pathogenicity of the virus, or make it more aggressive possibly due to antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), as what happened with previous studies on test vaccines in animals. If that should happen in a major human trial the outcome could be disastrous. (1,2,3,4) This serious adverse effect may not even be detected by a clinical trial especially in highly biased clinical trials laden with conflicts of interest involving vaccine companies. Even when a serious adverse event is detected, this is usually swept under the rug.
For example, initial clinical trial results for the COVID-19 vaccine of Moderna reportedly showed that three of the 15 human experimental subjects in the high dose group suffered serious and medically significant symptoms. Moderna, however, concluded that the vaccine was “generally safe and well tolerated,” which the corporate-dominated media dutifully reported, covering-up the real danger from the vaccine.(5,6,7,8) In a brazen act of unethical behaviour, Moderna even used a volunteer vaccine recipient, Ian Haydon, to appear in many appearances on media promoting Moderna’s experimental COVID-19 vaccine. Moderna encouraged Haydon to appear on TV to deceive the public and its shareholders. Less than 12 hours after vaccination, Haydon suffered muscle aches, vomiting, spiked a 103.2 degree fever and had lost consciousness.(9) The vaccine, pushed by Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and financed by Bill Gates, used an experimental mRNA technology that supposedly would allow rapid deployment, waiving the usual pre-clinical and animal studies.
The fact that an entirely new RNA vaccine technology which has never been used before in humans is a danger signal that should not be ignored. Several of the US candidates (Moderna, Pfizer/BioNTech, and Arcturus Therapeutics) are using this never-before-approved technology. Exogenous mRNA is inherently immunostimulatory, and this feature of mRNA could be beneficial or detrimental. It may provide adjuvant activity and it may inhibit antigen expression and negatively affect the immune response. The paradoxical effects of innate immune sensing on different formats of mRNA vaccines are incompletely understood. Potential safety concerns include local and systemic inflammation, biodistribution and persistence of expressed immunogen, stimulation of auto-reactive antibodies, and potential toxic effects of non-native nucleotides and delivery system components. A mRNA-based vaccine could also induce potent type I interferon responses, which have been associated not only with inflammation but also potentially with autoimmunity. Another potential safety issue could derive from the extracellular RNA which has been shown to increase the permeability of tightly packed endothelial cells and may promote blood coagulation and pathological thrombus formation. (10)
Another danger of mRNA vaccines is the use of biotech “carrier systems” involving lipid nanoparticles (LNPs). LNPs “encapsulate the mRNA constructs to protect them from degradation and promote cellular uptake,” and additionally, rev up the immune system. The LNP formulations in the three mRNA Covid-19 vaccines are also “PEGylated,” meaning that the vaccine nanoparticles are
coated with a synthetic, non-biodegradable and increasingly controversial polymer called polyethylene glycol (PEG). LNPs could contribute to one or more of the following: immune reactions, infusion reactions, complement reactions, opsonation reactions, antibody reactions or reactions to the PEG from some lipids or PEG otherwise associated with the LNP, as well as adverse reactions within liver pathways or degradation of the mRNA or the LNP, any of which could lead to significant adverse events. Furthermore, PEG can also provoke severe neuropsychiatric symptoms in offsprings, including mood swings, rage, phobias and paranoia. Investigators who once assumed that the polymer was largely “inert” are now questioning its biocompatibility and warning about PEGylated particles’ promotion of tumor growth and adverse immune responses that include “probably underdiagnosed” life-threatening anaphylaxis. This is a significant concern since a 2016 US study reported detectable and sometimes high levels of anti-PEG antibodies (including first-line-of-defense IgM antibodies and later-stage IgG antibodies) in approximately 72% of contemporary human samples and about 56% of historical specimens from the 1970s through the 1990s. The manufacturers of genetically engineered adenoviral vector COVID-19 vaccines undergoing clinical trials (Johnson & Johnson, Oxford, and CanSino) also use PEG as an inexpensive additive for vaccine storage. If one of the PEGylated mRNA vaccines for Covid-19 gains approval, the increased exposure to PEG will be unprecedented and potentially disastrous. (11,12)
Like the mRNA vaccines, the adenoviral vector COVID-19 vaccines are still experimental and have not been used before in mass vaccination for infectious diseases. Given the history of poor safety record of many vaccines, the risk of unpredictable and potentially disastrous adverse effects is of utmost concern.
For example, among other dangers, the virus-vectored vaccines could undergo recombination with naturally occurring viruses and produce hybrid viruses that could have undesirable properties affecting transmission or virulence. The numerous variables affecting the probability that recombination will take place and the possible outcomes of recombination are practically impossible to quantify accurately given existing tools and knowledge. The risks, however, are real, as exemplified by the emergence of mutant types of viruses, enhanced pathogenicity and unexpected serious adverse events (including death) following haphazard mass vaccination campaigns and previous failed attempts to develop chimeric vaccines using genetic engineering technology.
Genetically engineered vaccines carry significant unpredictability and a number of inherent harmful potential hazards, including unintended and unwanted side effects with regard to the targeted or non-targeted individuals. Potential undesirable immunological effects include unexpected immunopathological reaction, autoimmune reaction, long-term tolerance, persistent infection and latent infections. There is also the potential to transfer or recombine genetic material from genetically engineered viruses or GE virus-vector vaccines to the targeted individual germ line cells. It can also undergo chromosomal integration or insertional mutagenesis, leading to random insertions of vaccine constructs into host cellular genomes, resulting in alterations of gene expression or activation of cellular oncogenes, thus raising the possibility of inducing tumors. Even minor genetic changes in, or differences between, viruses can result in dramatic changes in transmission abilities, host preferences, and virulence. The new, hybrid virus progenies resulting from such events may have completely unpredictable characteristics. Virulence reversion, for example, was documented when a live recombinant vaccinia–rabies glycoprotein virus vaccine prepared for wild raccoons and foxes infected a 28-yr-old pregnant woman. (13) Virulence reversion was also documented when recombination between commercial infectious laryngotracheitis virus (ILTV) vaccines in poultry has resulted in virulent recombinant viruses that caused severe disease and that have emerged as the dominant field strains in important poultry producing regions in Australia. (14)
The risks of recombination was actually raised earlier in a meeting convened by the World Health Organization in 2003, wherein regulators representing the European Union, the US, China, and Canada raised the specific issue on recombination: “Recombination of a live virus-vectored vaccine with a circulating or reactivated latent virus could theoretically generate a more pathogenic strain…The risk of recombination should be studied if possible in a non-clinical model system, but should also be considered in clinical study designs.” This was listed among the “recommendations to WHO and priorities for future work” as one of several “issues of critical importance to be investigated further.” (15) Apparently, however, the WHO, governments and the vaccine industry never took this recommendation seriously. This comes as no surprise, given the history of WHO’s rapid approval and endorsement of several such live virus-vectored vaccines without the necessary and thorough safety studies, made especially concerning during the current mad scramble for a COVID-19 vaccine.
There’s also a concern that some people may already be immune to the adenovirus carrying the coronavirus gene into the body since adenoviruses circulate through the human population making the vaccine ineffective. (16) Data on the initial clinical trial of the adenoviral vector COVID-19 vaccine made by CanSino Biologics of China that was published in the Lancet showed that in the highest of the three doses used in the study, the number of side effects was high — 75% of the people in the highest dose group reported at least one side effect. Side effects included fever — pain at the injection site, headache, fatigue, among others. Ten volunteers (9% of the overall study group) had Grade 3 side effects, defined as “serious and medically significant symptoms,” six (17%) in the highest dose group and two (6%) each in the low and middle dose groups. The study also found that one dose of the vaccine, tested at three different levels, appeared to induce a good immune response in some subjects. But about half of the volunteers — people who already had immunity to the backbone of the vaccine — had a dampened immune response. (17)
The Dengvaxia vaccine fiasco in the Philippines also illustrates the danger of rushing a vaccine and allowing corporate interests driven by market forces to address people’s health needs. As a result, many of the vaccinated suffered or died after a botched mass vaccination program.(18) According to the Chief Pathologist of the Public Attorney’s Office, 153 of those vaccinated with Dengvaxia had died as of February 18, 2020. (19)
Another example of the danger of corporate fast-tracking of vaccine clinical safety trials is the case of the HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) vaccine. Two of the biggest vaccine manufacturers spiked their placebos with a neurotoxic aluminum adjuvant and cut observation periods. Numerous adverse events, including life-threatening injuries, permanent disabilities, hospitalizations and deaths, were later reported after vaccination with bivalent, quadrivalent or nine-valent HPV vaccines. The company scientists routinely dismissed, minimized or concealed those injuries using statistical gimmicks and invalid comparisons designed to diminish their relative significance. Some regulatory agencies were complicit in covering up increased incidence of adverse effects in post-marketing surveillance studies.(20, 21)
Another concern is that vaccines produced with cell cultures are often contaminated with naked nucleic acids, genomic fragments, retroviruses and other foreign materials that carry uncertain but potentially serious hazards. This contamination may be present in the source material, e.g. human blood, human or animal tissues, cell banks, or introduced in the manufacturing process through the use of animal sera. Many candidate COVID-19 vaccines are produced on what is called “immortal” cell lines or cancerous types of cells (e.g. Vero cells derived from the African green monkey) that could spread cancer-promoting material into the human recipient. Manufacturers and authorities assure us that these do not cause tumors per se. However, scientific studies tell us that after these cells have been repeatedly cultured a certain number of times, they can convert to a cancerous state. Immortal cell lines show 100-times greater number of DNA recombination events compared to normal cells. This could result in viral-viral or viral-cellular interactions that can generate new viruses and result to pathological consequences, including autoimmunity and cancer. (22) Even the US FDA recognized this danger. In a paper published in its website, it stated: “In some cases the cell lines that are used might be tumorigenic, that is, they form tumors when injected into rodents. Some of these tumor-forming cell lines may contain cancer-causing viruses that are not actively reproducing. Such viruses are hard to detect using standard methods. These latent, or ‘quiet,’ viruses pose a potential threat, since they might become active under vaccine manufacturing conditions.” (23)
Still another concern, not only in terms of safety issues but also on moral grounds, is the use of aborted fetal cells in vaccine manufacture. Vaccines produced from human fetal cells contain cell debris and contaminating fetal DNA (together with its epigenetic modification) which cannot be fully eliminated during downstream purification. This could cause insertional mutagenesis (potentially causing cancer) and autoimmunity in the vaccinated. At least six of the COVID-19 candidate vaccines (Cansino, AstraZeneca/Oxford, Janssen, ImmunityBio/NantKwest, University of Pittsburgh and Altimmune) use one of two human fetal cell lines: HEK-293, a kidney cell line that comes from a fetus aborted in about 1972; and PER. C6, a proprietary cell line owned by Janssen, developed from retinal cells from an 18-week-old fetus aborted in 1985. (24)
There are many plausible biological mechanisms for potential adverse effects of all the vaccines in the pipeline for COVID-19. The history of vaccination is replete with scientific evidence of adverse effects through enhanced pathogenicity, mutation, recombination, induced immune system dysfunction, and various non-specific effects following vaccination despite regulatory approval and prior clinical trials and other corporate sponsored studies that were claimed to be proof of safety. The inherent danger of injecting microbial protein fragments, contaminants, DNA and other foreign materials into the human body is well documented in the scientific literature. Practically all vaccines contain such hazardous foreign fragments and materials and are unavoidably unsafe. Furthermore, exposure of the vaccinee to other environmental hazards (pesticides, air pollutants, 5G radiation, ionizing radiation, etc.) resulting to synergistic adverse effects not captured by corporate sponsored “safety” studies is also another plausible mechanism that may result in acute or long-term injury, including death.
Safety assessments under the corporate dominated scientific milieu are grossly inadequate and oftentimes erroneous. Pre-clinical studies and clinical trials are done or sponsored by the very corporations who sell the vaccines and they do not adequately address the plausible adverse effects that cannot be detected by the corporate sponsored studies. There are no independent studies that could validate the claims of the vaccine manufacturers. Therefore, there is no reason to believe that the potential benefits from an upcoming COVID-19 vaccine would outweigh the potential adverse effects, despite assurances of safety by the vaccine industry, international institutions, governments and the mainstream medical science groups.

sorry not gonna read all that crap. I got the vaccine I am 63 and really don't care if it might kill me. If it is good enough for our handlers then it is good enough for me.

More reactions are psychosomatic than real... Great job GOP and conservatives!
^ Boards leading expert on all thing psycho

Yes I watch Fox so I understand the new BS psycho GOP super duper. Try changing the channel someday. Anthony foucie Is a tireless scientist, not a press liaison.

Yes I watch Fox so I understand the new BS psycho GOP super duper. Try changing the channel someday. Anthony foucie Is a tireless scientist, not a press liaison.

Second ahole to make ignore list

Adios

Second ahole to make ignore list

Adios
Excellent argument you have there, as always.

Forum List

Back