Finally, Trump said something I agree with

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been saying that for a while now. He's promoted an anti-interventionist stance since the start of the campaign and it confuses me why the formerly anti-war left hated him so much. I guess being politically correct is more important to them.

He said that 2 years ago you fucking moron, not that I'm surprised it took that long for the information to penetrate the incredibly dense black hole of ignorance between your ears.

He's been saying that for a while now. He's promoted an anti-interventionist stance since the start of the campaign and it confuses me why the formerly anti-war left hated him so much. I guess being politically correct is more important to them.

sorry, but an anti-interventionist does not waste 100 million worth of missiles to blow up an airfield.

He said it way back when, more than a couple of years ago.

And he said it again so I thought I would find something to agree with him on, and the fucking zealots still attack me.

sorry, but an anti-interventionist does not waste 100 million worth of missiles to blow up an airfield.

In that case, I think he caved into pressure from the warmongering globalist establishment who were pushing for removing Assad from power completely. The MSM at the time was churning out anti-Assad propaganda about the chemical attacks on civilians which I think was a transparent hoax very reminiscent of the rhetoric leading up to the Iraq war. Try not to let your hate for the man cloud your judgement.

Hillary would have launched a full scale invasion, no doubt about it.

The anti-war left and right is but a small fraction of the population...

Trump Mocks George W. Bush, Calls Iraq Invasion 'Single Worst Decision Ever Made'

Trump Mocks George W. Bush, Calls Iraq Invasion 'Single Worst Decision Ever Made'

Hmm, seems like one of the Bush Brothers got something correct.

"Donald, you know, is great at the one-liners. But he's a chaos candidate. And he'd be a chaos president." ~ Jeb Bush, Dec. 2015.

As far as the "single worst decision ever made", the idiots that chase their tails running after what President Trump may say, haven't identified their own poor lack of judgment nor the fact they are being played for the sake of chaos. One way to root out the establishment, is to add chaos and watch it tear itself down.

The anti-war left and right is but a small fraction of the population...

One of the core principals of the much maligned populist nationalist trend in public opinion is a desire for less foreign wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back