Find the hate

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
FEMEN protests homophobia.

WARNING: NSFW images.

Naked protesters drench archbishop as he prays quietly | The Daily Caller

I bet most of the lefties here are going to think it is this guy.

167273821.jpg

While I continue to support topless protesting of anything; these particular bitches be crazy. Poor guy.

I don't feel the need to find "hate" wherever I look.

I see a bunch of naked idiots assaulting a Priest. That's it. No "hate" involved.

Cool.

But why would adult women take off their clothes? He's a priest so probably prefers little kids.

Y'all know I am against homophobia and strongly in favor of gay rights, but acting like this? Assaulting a man who is just trying to pray is just pathetic. Yes, it was only water, but what if it hadn't been?

No gay rights supporter could ever condone the sick behavior from this bunch of animals. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Well I hope all those twats are arrested and spanked for being naughty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rXFhHM3x4A]A Spanking - YouTube[/ame]

On a serious note

I'm thinking these actions didn't help and just shows the leadership of whatever they call them over there.

sorry, libs are cons in other places,

167273821.jpg

I have stated more than once that I thought QW was one of the better posters from the right side of the aisle. This thread downgrades QW. Is he turning into one of the nutters that starts absolutely mindless threads like the mindless threads that seem to be dominating USMB of late? For the qualities sake of USMB and what it was used to be like and for QW's sake, I hope not.
That said, I think USMB is going down the toilet. I have never seen so many dumb-ass threads on USMB as I have in the last few months,,from both sides of the aisle.
It seems when a group of posters jumped ship here, they took some major quality posting ability with them.

After the women were removed from the room, a photo of Leonard captured the archbishop picking up one of the now-empty bottles and reverently kissing the image of the Virgin Mary it depicted.

Good thing they did not attack him with the virgin mary dildos ....now him kissing that would have been quite a pic.

:lmao:

and no i am not posting a pic of one.... google is your friend.

Y'all know I am against homophobia and strongly in favor of gay rights, but acting like this? Assaulting a man who is just trying to pray is just pathetic. Yes, it was only water, but what if it hadn't been?

No gay rights supporter could ever condone the sick behavior from this bunch of animals. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Bravo

167273821.jpg

I have stated more than once that I thought QW was one of the better posters from the right side of the aisle. This thread downgrades QW. Is he turning into one of the nutters that starts absolutely mindless threads like the mindless threads that seem to be dominating USMB of late? For the qualities sake of USMB and what it was used to be like and for QW's sake, I hope not.
That said, I think USMB is going down the toilet. I have never seen so many dumb-ass threads on USMB as I have in the last few months,,from both sides of the aisle.
It seems when a group of posters jumped ship here, they took some major quality posting ability with them.

QW is one of the most decent people here. This isn't a troll thread, because QW doesn't start troll threads. I'm glad he posted this thread because it shows that some people are absolute scumbags.

I'm assuming FEMEN is sort of like the PETA for female golfers. If I were a homosexual (or just really drunk) I would beg FEMEN to stop fighting for my rights or at least show a little class and wear pasties.

Last edited:
QW is one of the most decent people here. This isn't a troll thread, because QW doesn't start troll threads. I'm glad he posted this thread because it shows that some people are absolute scumbags.

:rolleyes: QW does almost nothing but post troll threads demonizing the left. And here he has done another one, stating that the left would approve of this assault.

The guy is totally married to his confirmation bias.

Forum List

Back