Find the hate

QW is one of the most decent people here. This isn't a troll thread, because QW doesn't start troll threads. I'm glad he posted this thread because it shows that some people are absolute scumbags.

:rolleyes: QW does almost nothing but post troll threads demonizing the left. And here he has done another one, stating that the left would approve of this assault.

The guy is totally married to his confirmation bias.

Apparently, theDoctorisIn confirmed it with this:

I don't feel the need to find "hate" wherever I look.

I see a bunch of naked idiots assaulting a Priest. That's it. No "hate" involved.

So I have to disagree here. Lets stop ad homming the OP please.

QW is one of the most decent people here. This isn't a troll thread, because QW doesn't start troll threads. I'm glad he posted this thread because it shows that some people are absolute scumbags.

:rolleyes: QW does almost nothing but post troll threads demonizing the left. And here he has done another one, stating that the left would approve of this assault.

I disagree. I am as left as they come but QW is probably the only conservative poster I have the utmost respect for. He is entitled to his opinions about liberals, and I don't believe any of his threads are troll threads - if I felt they were, I'd call him out on it.

FEMEN protests homophobia.

WARNING: NSFW images.

Naked protesters drench archbishop as he prays quietly | The Daily Caller

I bet most of the lefties here are going to think it is this guy.

167273821.jpg

Another example from the tolerant left.

The left needs no help in demonizing themselves. The OP is a perfect example of that.

Apparently, theDoctorisIn confirmed it with this:

I don't feel the need to find "hate" wherever I look.

I see a bunch of naked idiots assaulting a Priest. That's it. No "hate" involved.

So I have to disagree here. Lets stop ad homming the OP please.

Eh?

How could you possibly interpret my post as "approval" of the assault?

Forum List

Back