Fire up the ovens, awesome gassing exercise coming soon to your hometown!

Yes, let's see the quote in all of it's ugliness, shall we:

"You people do need to die."

saintmichaeldefendthem
No link from you either. I can make fake posts that seem like it's from you too.

I dress up like a clown because it makes me feel feminine.

Without a link it didn't happen.
It did happen and it was linked for you, do you not know how to hyperlink from a quoted post to its actual location?

Thats not our fault you dont know how to use the internet youre on, genius.

And once you figure that all out, which is apparently doubtful, youre going to dismiss it regardless because youre not interested in living according to Christ, you're interested in partisan politics FIRST and FOREMOST, making it IMPOSSIBLE for you to find issue with the remarks.

Youve been owned, now sit the fuck back down.
There was no link to the original quote, you lying sack of shit.
So, what is it worth to me to get you the link? Are you going to denounce the statement?

Also, will you apologize if we teach you how to hyperlink to the source, when a poat is quoted?

Lets see how interested you really are in NOT being a dishonest douchebag.
I know I didn't give you a Dewey scream, but you can view the one I gave to Stat-krout.

Which would be pretty ineffective, since it's "kraut" and not 'krout' and I'm not one to begin with...

Yes, let's see the quote in all of it's ugliness, shall we:

"You people do need to die."

saintmichaeldefendthem
No link from you either. I can make fake posts that seem like it's from you too.

I dress up like a clown because it makes me feel feminine.

It did happen and it was linked for you, do you not know how to hyperlink from a quoted post to its actual location?

And once you figure that all out, which is apparently doubtful, youre going to dismiss it regardless because youre not interested in living according to Christ, you're interested in partisan politics FIRST and FOREMOST, making it IMPOSSIBLE for you to find issue with the remarks.

So, what is it worth to me to get you the link? Are you going to denounce the statement?

Also, will you apologize if we teach you how to hyperlink to the source, when a poat is quoted?

I know I didn't give you a Dewey scream, but you can view the one I gave to Stat-krout.
I know that after you pretended the quite was made up, and learned that it wasnt, you tacitly endorsed it by not denouncing it after you learned it was real.

And the reason you didnt denounce it was because of koshrgrl's politics, which are the same as yours and are apparently and obviously above BOTH of your religious practices.

This was ypur loss by way of t.k.o., take it like a man.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I know that after you pretended the quite was made up, and learned that it wasnt, you tacitly endorsed it by not denouncing it after you learned it was real.

And the reason you didnt denounce it was because of koshrgrl's politics, which are the same as yours and are apparently and obviously above BOTH of your religious practices.

resized_success-kid-meme-generator-bend-over-and-take-it-like-a-man-d39b03.jpg

resized_success-kid-meme-generator-bend-over-and-take-it-like-a-man-d39b03.jpg

His pseudo religiousity screenname must be changed to: saintmichaeldefendonlythoseofmypoliticalpersuasionandforgetabouttheirsinscuzweareallowed

You people need to die.

You people need to die.

Very christ stained of you

You people need to die.

I just bookmarked that Christian love coming from you!!!

Maybe you and Koshergruel can have a nice data together...
Now they both have their hypocrisy documented.

Want people to die, but want it illegal to die by their own choice cuz...."thats evil."

:lol: what morons
Can't tell the difference between hyperbole and real life and death social policy. Why don't you just hang a stupid sign around your stupid neck?

You people need to die.

Want people to die, but want it illegal to die by their own choice cuz...."thats evil."

Can't tell the difference between hyperbole and real life and death social policy. Why don't you just hang a stupid sign around your stupid neck?
goyischkopf

You people need to die.

Oh, so when a Rightie like you or Koshergruel says something like this, it's just "hyperbole"....uhuh.

Gotcha on record, bubba. You want people to die. Not very Christian of you, nosiree.

Have you now figured out how links work without being a total dick, now?

Last edited:
You people need to die.

Oh, so when a Rightie like you or Koshergruel says something like this, it's just "hyperbole"....uhuh.

Gotcha on record bubba. You want people to die. Not very Christian of you, nosiree.

Saying you want people to die isn't the same as putting policies in place meant to kill them.

You see the diff?

Of course you don't. That's why people want you to die.

You people need to die.

Gotcha on record bubba. You want people to die. Not very Christian of you, nosiree.

Saying you want people to die isn't the same as putting policies in place meant to kill them.

You see the diff?

You are a great example of christ insanity

You see the diff?

You are a great example of christ insanity

Like you would know.

Nazi Persecution of the Mentally Physically Disabled Jewish Virtual Library

"In October 1939, Hitler himself initiated a decree which empowered physicians to grant a "mercy death" to "patients considered incurable according to the best available human judgment of their state of health." The intent of the socalled "euthanasia" program, however, was not to relieve the suffering of the chronically ill. The Nazi regime used the term as a euphemism: its aim was to exterminate the mentally ill and the handicapped..."

Interesting how the OP kills off her own credibility on the topic with Godwin's Law.

:lmao:

You people need to die.

You just killed off your own credibility with that unchristian post.

Why is it always the unamerican religious extremists like the OP who want to deny people the liberty to end their own life when their pursuit of happiness has come to an end?

So, to recap...progressives think that mentally ill people should never have their self destructive impulses moderated.
So to recap, the OP is typical of most others on the social right, attempting to propagate a lie and straw man fallacy that people are going to be ‘gassed’ against their will.

The arrogance and authoritarianism exhibited by the OP is also typical of most social conservatives, seeking to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

Forum List

Back