Fire up the ovens, awesome gassing exercise coming soon to your hometown!

So..since you don't believe in relieving painful death, does that apply to animals as well?
Your dog is yelping in pain, diagnosed with cancer. Can't eat, can't drink, can't hold its bowels, can't walk, is deaf, blind, and yelps continually. Do you put the dog down or let it suffer?
I'm not super quick to euthanize animals, either. And as a result, I've seen a lot of animals who went through a lot of pain..and who got better and lived on as a result.

Pain is a part of life. Get over it.
You are a cold hearted bitch, KG. I feel pity for anyone you are affilitated with.
Hypocrite.
Yeah because it's cold hearted to refuse to kill the weak and vulnerable.

A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench. Isaiah 42:3

Here is where the scummer says that gay marriage supportets need to die.....

This phony christian now calls asaisted suicide barbaric? After this? :lol: scum of the earth Is this a fair representative of Christianity US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You must be projecting again. It's you people that want to kill others, not us.

Stop killing people, Leftists!
I linked it for you, dumbass.

But Ravi didn't. I think you're both full of shit.

This phony christian now calls asaisted suicide barbaric? After this? :lol: scum of the earth Is this a fair representative of Christianity US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yes, ravi did.

So, oops.

Yes, ravi did.

So, oops.

No he didn't, dumbass.

Yes, ravi did.

So, oops.

No he didn't, dumbass.
I provided the link, so any asshole with a computer can see how intelligent and honest your dumbass is

Yes, ravi did.

So, oops.

No he didn't, dumbass.
I provided the link, so any asshole with a computer can see how intelligent and honest your dumbass is
You provided a link to Ravi making a claim without a link.

Stop lying, Leftists!

It's their life. If someone wants to end it what business is it of yours and what right do you have to stop them?
As long as they're not operating heavy equipment or waving a chainsaw around in the vicinity of others at their time of passing, it's none of our business. :thup:
Also, if they're doing it alone, they should be sure the dog's fed and the stove/oven isn't left on. Safety first. I always say. Thanks in advance. :thup:
Of course, they should also arrange for cleanup of their remains (especially all the crap that's going to ooze out of their lifeless body post mortem). It would be impolite to leave that mess for someone who's not expecting it to cleanup. If you don't have someone to cleanup your waste, just die in a dumpster, or maybe just climb in the yard waste bin that you get from your local trash company.
Again, thanks guys. The Devil's in the details. :thup:

This is too complex to have a yes or no answer. Should a teenaged girl who just broke up with her first boyfriend be allowed to end her life? No. But a terminal person who has nothing but pain and suffering to look forward to should be allowed to make that decision. It's heartless and cruel to make them suffer longer than they have to.

Researchers find that nearly 70 percent of Americans are on at least one prescription drug, and more than half receive at least two prescriptions. Could it be that every defective child that is saved & reproduces is dooming the human gene-pool? The elite are the most guilty of this.

You have no right to tell others what they can and cannot do...or should be able to do or not do.
If your child or parent or spouse wound up with a horrible disease, you would be selfish enough to want to FORCE them to live what time they have left IN PAIN? Really. That says much about you.
The next logical stage is the government decides your life isn't worth living. What is your defect liberal? Do you want me to decide if YOU are sent before a Board?

Grandma acting up again? If this machine ends up in the U.S. you can bet your ass-ets democrats will get their friendly judges to allow them to use the machine on people without their consent. First they come for the unborn and then the old people and then they come for the political dissidents. That's the way of the left.

Yes, I have. You know nothing about me.
Oh lord.

Anyway, life is often painful. Doctors currently ease their terminal patients into death, there's no need for a law that makes it legal for people to off others.
You have no right to tell others what they can and cannot do...or should be able to do or not do.
If your child or parent or spouse wound up with a horrible disease, you would be selfish enough to want to FORCE them to live what time they have left IN PAIN? Really. That says much about you.
If you are asking would I kill my sick mother or my sick child..the answer is no. And I wouldn't let anyone else kill them either.
Sick. And dying. Painfully. Horribly.
Of course you wouldn't. Its called selfishness.

Selfishness is being such a weak minded loser that you would rather kill people than have to witness pain.

It's not the "witnessing" of it. At all.
It's the empathy for what they're going through.
Of course, first you have to understand what empathy is.

Ever hear anyone screaming in pain and begging to be "let go" by the loved one that IF they "let them go" would end up in prison?

We treat our pets more humanely than we do our loved ones.

Since you are one of the sane people on this otherwise insanse thread, I will tell you a story from about 5 months ago. I was at a chic party at a castle near Remagen, Germany - was working that night, and after the performance, got to sit at a table with some pretty damned neat people. One is a Christian psychiatrist, a really interesting and super intelligent person. Somebody at the table was talking about a very old relatively dying very slowly, very painfully, and the pyschiatrist said, very loud: "water".

All heads turned to him. He said, it's really simple. Before the age of advanced medical technology, if a person who was old really started getting sick, they would usually lie down somewhere, stop drinking, fall into a peaceful coma and then, that was that. But everytime you stick an IV in a person and rehydrate him, then the battle starts all over again.

That's not to say that the advances in medical technology aren't wonderful. They are. But some illnesses are so horrible, so painful, that all we are doing is putting a person who just 50 years ago would have died peacefully in a bed through the horror of another battle, only to come away from it all for the worse, but still alive and still cognizant of the pain. That's inhumane.

That doesn't mean I'm for assisted suicide. But if a person decides to not get medical attention and wants to stop the hydration and let his body fail one organ at a time and be done with it, who am I to judge him?

And the OP jumps to make it sound like progressives want to murder people. What a crock of shit, as usual.

That's stupid. Dying of thirst is actually VERY PAINFUL.

Dying of Thirst is Excruciating Agony National Review Online

Good God, you agents of death aren't that bright.

And he swings, and he misses!

You missed the order of it. In coma, if one slowly dehydrates, he feels nothing. This is why in the past, before the wonders of medical technology, many very old people simply found a place to be on their own, alone, lay down, and die. In fact, we see this tendency in most animals as well.

As for the "angels of death" bullshit, :wtf:

You overreact because you don't read all of the content.

I never said that I support assisted suicide, nor will I, and I am only talking about extremely old people, usually with multiple illnesses, where prolonging their lives only causes far more pain. If THOSE people want to go, who am I to stop them? If their discontinue medical treatment on their own and go off somewhere to be alone, that is their thing.

You need to work much, much harder to actually read for content and discernment before flying off at the handle, otherwise, you turn into another Koshergruel, and one is bad enough.

If you are asking would I kill my sick mother or my sick child..the answer is no. And I wouldn't let anyone else kill them either.
Sick. And dying. Painfully. Horribly.
Of course you wouldn't. Its called selfishness.

Selfishness is being such a weak minded loser that you would rather kill people than have to witness pain.
Witness pain? Get real. If the person THEMSELVES want to end it, who am I to say they can't? If they want to continue fighting, ok. Then they need all the support they can get. But if they DON'T, then they should be able to CHOOSE.

You are just begging for karma to bite you on the ass. Once you are grown up, maybe you will be wiser.
Fuck off, fruitcake. I have a family and deal with these issues every day, like a real person in the real world does. And never will I ever say to any of them, "I will kill you if you ask me". If they want to commit suicide, they are responsible for doing it themselves.

Yes, indeed, when your argument completely falls apart, tell someone to fuck off and then invoke Godwin, because BENGHAZI or something like that.

Your comments are so cheap, taudry and very, very predictable. You are a very boring person.

So, to recap...progressives think that mentally ill people should never have their self destructive impulses moderated.
To recap, a mentally ill o.p. who literally wished for the death of over a third of Americans....

Has an issue with assisted suicide

Derp derper grl.

To recap, a mentally fucked up op let's no opportunity go by to demonize other people as if they are the eternal enemy, all the while claiming to be a Christian. LOL.

Nothing could possibly be more mentally fucked up than your stupid clown face.

If an avatar is enough to make you unstable, I can just imagine what real life does to you.

Yes, let's see the quote in all of it's ugliness, shall we:

Do you see the word "church" in here:

"Full Definition of SACRAMENT
a : a Christian rite (as baptism or the Eucharist) that is believed to have been ordained by Christ and that is held to be a means of divine grace or to be a sign or symbol of a spiritual reality
b : a religious rite or observance comparable to a Christian sacrament "

?

Nope. You don't. Now go sit down, you piece of shit. You need to look up words before you presume to tell people what they mean.

You people do need to die.

Sacrament Definition of sacrament by Merriam-Webster

"You people do need to die."

saintmichaeldefendthem

Forum List

Back