Fire up the ovens, awesome gassing exercise coming soon to your hometown!

Ever hear anyone screaming in pain and begging to be "let go" by the loved one that IF they "let them go" would end up in prison?

We treat our pets more humanely than we do our loved ones.

Since you are one of the sane people on this otherwise insanse thread, I will tell you a story from about 5 months ago. I was at a chic party at a castle near Remagen, Germany - was working that night, and after the performance, got to sit at a table with some pretty damned neat people. One is a Christian psychiatrist, a really interesting and super intelligent person. Somebody at the table was talking about a very old relatively dying very slowly, very painfully, and the pyschiatrist said, very loud: "water".

All heads turned to him. He said, it's really simple. Before the age of advanced medical technology, if a person who was old really started getting sick, they would usually lie down somewhere, stop drinking, fall into a peaceful coma and then, that was that. But everytime you stick an IV in a person and rehydrate him, then the battle starts all over again.

That's not to say that the advances in medical technology aren't wonderful. They are. But some illnesses are so horrible, so painful, that all we are doing is putting a person who just 50 years ago would have died peacefully in a bed through the horror of another battle, only to come away from it all for the worse, but still alive and still cognizant of the pain. That's inhumane.

That doesn't mean I'm for assisted suicide. But if a person decides to not get medical attention and wants to stop the hydration and let his body fail one organ at a time and be done with it, who am I to judge him?

And the OP jumps to make it sound like progressives want to murder people. What a crock of shit, as usual.

That's stupid. Dying of thirst is actually VERY PAINFUL.

Dying of Thirst is Excruciating Agony National Review Online

Good God, you agents of death aren't that bright.

And he swings, and he misses!

You missed the order of it. In coma, if one slowly dehydrates, he feels nothing. This is why in the past, before the wonders of medical technology, many very old people simply found a place to be on their own, alone, lay down, and die. In fact, we see this tendency in most animals as well.

As for the "angels of death" bullshit, :wtf:

You overreact because you don't read all of the content.

I never said that I support assisted suicide, nor will I, and I am only talking about extremely old people, usually with multiple illnesses, where prolonging their lives only causes far more pain. If THOSE people want to go, who am I to stop them? If their discontinue medical treatment on their own and go off somewhere to be alone, that is their thing.

You need to work much, much harder to actually read for content and discernment before flying off at the handle, otherwise, you turn into another Koshergruel, and one is bad enough.
Sorry, got distracted by the clown face. Death comes soon enough without the torture of fluid deprivation, a very painful way to die. Your claim that it's a painless death is ignorant beyond belief!

Ever hear anyone screaming in pain and begging to be "let go" by the loved one that IF they "let them go" would end up in prison?

We treat our pets more humanely than we do our loved ones.

Since you are one of the sane people on this otherwise insanse thread, I will tell you a story from about 5 months ago. I was at a chic party at a castle near Remagen, Germany - was working that night, and after the performance, got to sit at a table with some pretty damned neat people. One is a Christian psychiatrist, a really interesting and super intelligent person. Somebody at the table was talking about a very old relatively dying very slowly, very painfully, and the pyschiatrist said, very loud: "water".

All heads turned to him. He said, it's really simple. Before the age of advanced medical technology, if a person who was old really started getting sick, they would usually lie down somewhere, stop drinking, fall into a peaceful coma and then, that was that. But everytime you stick an IV in a person and rehydrate him, then the battle starts all over again.

That's not to say that the advances in medical technology aren't wonderful. They are. But some illnesses are so horrible, so painful, that all we are doing is putting a person who just 50 years ago would have died peacefully in a bed through the horror of another battle, only to come away from it all for the worse, but still alive and still cognizant of the pain. That's inhumane.

That doesn't mean I'm for assisted suicide. But if a person decides to not get medical attention and wants to stop the hydration and let his body fail one organ at a time and be done with it, who am I to judge him?

And the OP jumps to make it sound like progressives want to murder people. What a crock of shit, as usual.

That's stupid. Dying of thirst is actually VERY PAINFUL.

Dying of Thirst is Excruciating Agony National Review Online

Good God, you agents of death aren't that bright.

And he swings, and he misses!

You missed the order of it. In coma, if one slowly dehydrates, he feels nothing. This is why in the past, before the wonders of medical technology, many very old people simply found a place to be on their own, alone, lay down, and die. In fact, we see this tendency in most animals as well.

As for the "angels of death" bullshit, :wtf:

You overreact because you don't read all of the content.

I never said that I support assisted suicide, nor will I, and I am only talking about extremely old people, usually with multiple illnesses, where prolonging their lives only causes far more pain. If THOSE people want to go, who am I to stop them? If their discontinue medical treatment on their own and go off somewhere to be alone, that is their thing.

You need to work much, much harder to actually read for content and discernment before flying off at the handle, otherwise, you turn into another Koshergruel, and one is bad enough.
Sorry, got distracted by the clown face. Death comes soon enough without the torture of fluid deprivation, a very painful way to die. Your claim that it's a painless death is ignorant beyond belief!

I like you, but you seem to be distracted easily.

Not that I would try to distract you.

hot-Ukrainian-woman.jpg

No, I wouldn't.

I agree with you that death comes soon enough without torture, which is why

HotWoman-637x403.jpg

if a person is very old and the pain of a deadly illness like cancer that is already fully metastasized or Parkinsons in a state where the person cannot even sit upright in bed or

Hot_woman_by_Greeneagle777.jpg

any sort of illness where, especially because of extreme old age, maybe 90 upward, if the person himself wants to go, then

woman-in-hot-tub-horiz.jpg

who am I to stop him?

And no, when in coma, dehydration is not felt.

Here is where the scummer says that gay marriage supportets need to die.....

This phony christian now calls asaisted suicide barbaric? After this? :lol: scum of the earth Is this a fair representative of Christianity US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yes, let's see the quote in all of it's ugliness, shall we:

Do you see the word "church" in here:

"Full Definition of SACRAMENT
a : a Christian rite (as baptism or the Eucharist) that is believed to have been ordained by Christ and that is held to be a means of divine grace or to be a sign or symbol of a spiritual reality
b : a religious rite or observance comparable to a Christian sacrament "

?

Nope. You don't. Now go sit down, you piece of shit. You need to look up words before you presume to tell people what they mean.

You people do need to die.

Sacrament Definition of sacrament by Merriam-Webster

"You people do need to die."

saintmichaeldefendthem
No link from you either. I can make fake posts that seem like it's from you too.

I dress up like a clown because it makes me feel feminine.

Without a link it didn't happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

This phony christian now calls asaisted suicide barbaric? After this? :lol: scum of the earth Is this a fair representative of Christianity US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

a : a Christian rite (as baptism or the Eucharist) that is believed to have been ordained by Christ and that is held to be a means of divine grace or to be a sign or symbol of a spiritual reality

?

Nope. You don't. Now go sit down, you piece of shit. You need to look up words before you presume to tell people what they mean.

saintmichaeldefendthem
No link from you either. I can make fake posts that seem like it's from you too.

It did happen and it was linked for you, do you not know how to hyperlink from a quoted post to its actual location?

Thats not our fault you dont know how to use the internet youre on, genius.

And once you figure that all out, which is apparently doubtful, youre going to dismiss it regardless because youre not interested in living according to Christ, you're interested in partisan politics FIRST and FOREMOST, making it IMPOSSIBLE for you to find issue with the remarks.

Youve been owned, now sit the fuck back down.

It's their life. If someone wants to end it what business is it of yours and what right do you have to stop them?
As long as they're not operating heavy equipment or waving a chainsaw around in the vicinity of others at their time of passing, it's none of our business. :thup:
Also, if they're doing it alone, they should be sure the dog's fed and the stove/oven isn't left on. Safety first. I always say. Thanks in advance. :thup:
Of course, they should also arrange for cleanup of their remains (especially all the crap that's going to ooze out of their lifeless body post mortem). It would be impolite to leave that mess for someone who's not expecting it to cleanup. If you don't have someone to cleanup your waste, just die in a dumpster, or maybe just climb in the yard waste bin that you get from your local trash company.
Again, thanks guys. The Devil's in the details. :thup:
You paint with words. The death movement renders cheap the worth and sanctity of human life and I couldn't express it any better.

?

saintmichaeldefendthem

It did happen and it was linked for you, do you not know how to hyperlink from a quoted post to its actual location?

And once you figure that all out, which is apparently doubtful, youre going to dismiss it regardless because youre not interested in living according to Christ, you're interested in partisan politics FIRST and FOREMOST, making it IMPOSSIBLE for you to find issue with the remarks.

There was no link to the original quote, you lying sack of shit.

?

saintmichaeldefendthem

Yes, there was, you just dont know how to hyperlink from a quote :lol:

Need me to grab a random 10yr old to show ya how, dude? Seems like it.

And now instead of being frustrated with your own incompetence, youre frustrated with me for pointing it out.

Youre about as christian as a pile of dogshit. Your ego is all you let carry you.

?

saintmichaeldefendthem

Yes, the link is there. If you click on the arrow next to Koshergrl's name at the top of the quote, that will hyperlink you directly to the posting. I don't need to provide it as an extra stand-alone line.

Oh, and deliberately altering a quote is a major offense in USMB. You might want to check the rules page about that. Are you really sure you want to do what you just did?

?

saintmichaeldefendthem

Every quote box to an actual quote has an up-arrow next to the name of the person being quoted. That arrow is actually a hyperlink and will take you directly to the posting where you can find the quoted material.

Clear?

?

saintmichaeldefendthem

And now instead of being frustrated with your own incompetence, youre frustrated with me for pointing it out.

Youre about as christian as a pile of dogshit. Your ego is all you let carry you.
Lying dipshit, I just demonstrated that anyone can make up a quote....unless you really think Stat said he dresses up like a clown to feel feminine. Without a link to where he actually posted it, there is no proof. As far as I'm concerned, you quoted ravi fabricating a post and because he's a lying sack of shit like you, he didn't provide a link to the original post.

Stop lying, Leftists!

?

saintmichaeldefendthem

Every quote box to an actual quote has an up-arrow next to the name of the person being quoted. That arrow is actually a hyperlink and will take you directly to the posting where you can find the quoted material.

Clear?
Ha ha ha! And when I click on the arrow with your feminine clown quote it goes right back to you! Maybe you really did say that.

saintmichaeldefendthem

Lying dipshit, I just demonstrated that anyone can make up a quote....unless you really think Stat said he dresses up like a clown to feel feminine. Without a link to where he actually posted it, there is no proof. As far as I'm concerned, you quoted ravi fabricating a post and because he's a lying sack of shit like you, he didn't provide a link to the original post.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Ok, I'm gonna try this one last time, and if you don't get it then, then I will simply have to assume you are totally mentally retarded. Look:

defend help.png

Those are the up-arrows I mean. Click and learn.

Last edited:

Stop lying, Leftists!

Ok, I'm gonna try this one last time, and if you don't it then, then I will simply have to assume you are totally mentally retarded. Look:

View attachment 45358

Those are the up-arrows I mean. Click and learn.
Ok, you taught me something new, though those arrows are fucking tiny on this smartphone. You earned a Dewey scream. Enjoy.

?

saintmichaeldefendthem

So, what is it worth to me to get you the link? Are you going to denounce the statement?

Also, will you apologize if we teach you how to hyperlink to the source, when a poat is quoted?

Lets see how interested you really are in NOT being a dishonest douchebag.

?

saintmichaeldefendthem

So, what is it worth to me to get you the link? Are you going to denounce the statement?

Also, will you apologize if we teach you how to hyperlink to the source, when a poat is quoted?

So, did we just witness an object-lesson in RW intelligence, or what??

:D

?

saintmichaeldefendthem

I know I didn't give you a Dewey scream, but you can view the one I gave to Stat-krout.

Forum List

Back