Fire up the ovens, awesome gassing exercise coming soon to your hometown!

Ever hear anyone screaming in pain and begging to be "let go" by the loved one that IF they "let them go" would end up in prison?

We treat our pets more humanely than we do our loved ones.

Ever hear anyone screaming in pain and begging to be "let go" by the loved one that IF they "let them go" would end up in prison?

No, and I don't think you have either. And I've worked in a nursing home.

You're probably the one holding a pillow over their face. The liberals anyway.

Not me. I don't believe in killing people just because they aren't strong enough to fight you off.

Not me. I don't believe in killing people just because they aren't strong enough to fight you off.
But you believe in killing people whose political leanings you disagree with.

So, to recap...progressives think that mentally ill people should never have their self destructive impulses moderated.
To recap, a mentally ill o.p. who literally wished for the death of over a third of Americans....

Has an issue with assisted suicide

Derp derper grl.

To recap, a mentally fucked up op let's no opportunity go by to demonize other people as if they are the eternal enemy, all the while claiming to be a Christian. LOL.

Yes, I have. You know nothing about me.
Oh lord.

Anyway, life is often painful. Doctors currently ease their terminal patients into death, there's no need for a law that makes it legal for people to off others.

I just got my orders to report to the fema camps, for training on something to do with christians :eek-52:

They will all be herded through the Walmart Tunnels! Oh, noes, they are going to get Jade Helmed!

Last edited:

Since you are one of the sane people on this otherwise insanse thread, I will tell you a story from about 5 months ago. I was at a chic party at a castle near Remagen, Germany - was working that night, and after the performance, got to sit at a table with some pretty damned neat people. One is a Christian psychiatrist, a really interesting and super intelligent person. Somebody at the table was talking about a very old relatively dying very slowly, very painfully, and the pyschiatrist said, very loud: "water".

All heads turned to him. He said, it's really simple. Before the age of advanced medical technology, if a person who was old really started getting sick, they would usually lie down somewhere, stop drinking, fall into a peaceful coma and then, that was that. But everytime you stick an IV in a person and rehydrate him, then the battle starts all over again.

That's not to say that the advances in medical technology aren't wonderful. They are. But some illnesses are so horrible, so painful, that all we are doing is putting a person who just 50 years ago would have died peacefully in a bed through the horror of another battle, only to come away from it all for the worse, but still alive and still cognizant of the pain. That's inhumane.

That doesn't mean I'm for assisted suicide. But if a person decides to not get medical attention and wants to stop the hydration and let his body fail one organ at a time and be done with it, who am I to judge him?

And the OP jumps to make it sound like progressives want to murder people. What a crock of shit, as usual.

Oh lord.

Anyway, life is often painful. Doctors currently ease their terminal patients into death, there's no need for a law that makes it legal for people to off others.
You have no right to tell others what they can and cannot do...or should be able to do or not do.
If your child or parent or spouse wound up with a horrible disease, you would be selfish enough to want to FORCE them to live what time they have left IN PAIN? Really. That says much about you.

Oh lord.

You have no right to tell others what they can and cannot do...or should be able to do or not do.
If your child or parent or spouse wound up with a horrible disease, you would be selfish enough to want to FORCE them to live what time they have left IN PAIN? Really. That says much about you.
If you are asking would I kill my sick mother or my sick child..the answer is no. And I wouldn't let anyone else kill them either.

Oh lord.

If you are asking would I kill my sick mother or my sick child..the answer is no. And I wouldn't let anyone else kill them either.
Sick. And dying. Painfully. Horribly.
Of course you wouldn't. Its called selfishness.

It's their life. If someone wants to end it what business is it of yours and what right do you have to stop them?
Society has the responsibility to save the mentally ill from themselves.

Someone wanting to end their life does not make them mentally ill.
In most cases, yes, it does. Just as somebody wanting to change their bodies into a sex that isn't the one they were born with is an indication of mental illness. Just as wanting to eat your own feces is mental illness. And keep in mind..these aren't people who want to kill themselves..these are people who want somebody else to kill them.

It's their life. If someone wants to end it what business is it of yours and what right do you have to stop them?

But it isn't just their lives. That's a horribly distorted view of reality. I'll cite myself as an example. My life does not belong just to me. If I punch my own ticket, I leave behind a widow and 4 fatherless children, I inflict misery and grief, betrayal, and outrage on a whole virtual village of family and friends. No man is an island and no man owns his own life exclusively. Suicide is a horribly selfish, violent, and destructive act that leaves shock and irreparable loss in its wake. It's a giant sucking hole in the fabric of humanity just like any murder. Suicide is the murder of ones self and the ultimate betrayal of one's own person.

Oh lord.

Sick. And dying. Painfully. Horribly.
Of course you wouldn't. Its called selfishness.

Selfishness is being such a weak minded loser that you would rather kill people than have to witness pain.

Forum List

Back