Fired for telling the truth

Welcome to the liberal fantasy land, where truth is prohibited and speech illegal. The utopia is upon us.

• Banned
Welcome to the liberal fantasy land, where truth is prohibited and speech illegal. The utopia is upon us.
I'm gonna borrow that pic, if you don't mind. :)

I'm gonna borrow that pic, if you don't mind. :)

You mean his avi?

What is it?

I see the flag but the rest is garbled.

===

Hard to find anything on this except on far RWNJ sites but not surprisingly, he was somewhat less than honest about what he actually did.

He lied. So did Britebart, gateway pundit, other RWNJ sites and the OP. He's no better than that little twerp who does the phony videos.

This eagerness to be gullible, to believe the latest RWNJ hate spreading does not serve your cause.

In response to ‘Fired for reporting the truth’ | Vanguard

The problem was that he initially shared the quote as a stand alone clip that summarized the speaker’s point to say, “Apostates will be killed or banished in an Islamic State.” This seemed straightforward and simple enough, and, from an ethical standpoint, was a dangerous oversimplification that violated very clear ethics outlined by the Society of Professional Journalists.

The speaker did not say the words used to caption the video when it was shared. Only later, after being prompted, did Ngo provide further clips showing follow-up dialogue that describe the history of Muslims and non-Muslims living peacefully throughout history with an emphasis on innocent lives.

Forum List

Back