Fired Ukraine Prosecutor: I Was Fired Because of Biden

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Nice knowing you Joe.

In a newly sworn affidavit prepared for a European court, Shokin testified that when he was fired in March 2016, he was told the reason was that Biden was unhappy about the Burisma investigation. “The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors,” Shokin testified.

“On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company but I refused to close this investigation,” Shokin added.

Shokin Statement

Imagine this being one of the Trump sons who is being investigated in Ukraine and The Donald threatens to hold up a Billion Dollars or so until Ukraine fires its own Ukraine-picked Prosecutor...the very man who happens to be the one investigating the company the Trump boy works for.

Imagine.

People like Psycho Mica and her befuddled husband Morning Joe, and that pencilled necked prostitute Schiff would be raving in the streets.

Last edited:
Democrats accused Trump of colluding with Russians, because they were colluding with Russians.

Democrats accused Trump of colluding with Ukraine, because they were the ones colluding.

Who will they collude with next?

Last edited:
The guy was inept and corrupt

He deserved to be fired

He deserved to be fired
Yeah.....cuz he was about to expose Biden's fucking kid to prosecution.

Go after Biden, he even bragged about his misdeeds.

Maybe we should follow the leftist lead and make prisons gender neutral, would make an excellent mate with Hillary. And if the Democrat party is investigated further, it could be the party HQ.

Last edited:

He deserved to be fired
Now you're suddenly an expert on the ins and outs of Ukrainian politics?

More like you're a garden variety hack who's just making shit up as you go.

Nice knowing you Joe.

In a newly sworn affidavit prepared for a European court, Shokin testified that when he was fired in March 2016, he was told the reason was that Biden was unhappy about the Burisma investigation. “The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors,” Shokin testified.

“On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company but I refused to close this investigation,” Shokin added.

Shokin Statement
Surprisingly being pointed out as the one holding up your country getting a billion dollar payday because the VP of that country’s kid isn’t getting a few million in return is a problem.

Democrats accused Trump of colluding with Russians, because they were colluding with Russians.

Democrats accused Trump of colluding with Ukraine, because they were the ones colluding.

Who will they collude with next?
________

Until the long, long overdue Indictments and Perp Walks start, this is a good question.

What criminal behavior they engage in...that is what they will accuse the Republicans of next. Its in Alinsky's Rules for Radicals....which is now the Bible of the Democratic Party.

---

He deserved to be fired

If the shoe was on the other foot and he said something damning about Trump, I’m sure you would ignore it.

Ignore it? They'd be bringing that dude to Washington DC, flown here First Class, to testify against Trump. Biden like Hillary is just another democratic crook caught with his pants around his ankles once again hip deep in illegal use of government influence to advance their personal gains, benefit and agendas.

What?...no more rolled up sleeves and aviators?.....Buuuuaaaaaahahahahaha...Joe is as dirty a politician as they come...he chose the right party to join...the party that doesn't get scrutinized by the media....

Good job by Biden

I thought only Trump said.......You’re Fired!

Forum List

Back