Fired up Trump slams Biden as a 'dumb son of a b****'

'We have somebody that's not at the top of his game, never was at the top of a game, never was. We have a guy who is a dumb son of a bitch,' Trump said to the cheers of his MAGA crowd.

And yet, he soundly defeated you.

I can't recall Obama, Bush, or Clinton ever talking this way about their opponents. Maybe it happened, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head, yet this is Trump day in and day out. He has no decorum whatsoever. He wants to regain the top office in the land, which he lost for precisely this kind of behavior, and embarrass us on the world stage once again and his supporters are gaga for it. It really shows you how far our society has decayed.

He also said the same of Ron DeSantis, the guy who won his reelection by a historic 20 point margin.

Trump also used the term for his closest rival, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

'They say, "Will you run against the president? Will you run against the president?" He says, "I have no comment." I said that means he's running, this son of a b***h is running against me. I got him elected, and he's running,' Trump went on.
Trump is exactly right about Poopeypants and everyone knows it.

Turns out he wasn't lying, asshole.

Regardless, PedoPete attacks a constituent?...GOOD!

Trump calls PedoPet a "dumb son of a bitch"?...Clutch your pearls into powder.

He wasn’t?
Then why wasn’t Biden indicted like Trump has been in multiple jurisdictions?

It’s worse than you can imagine … Trump won’t read anything—not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers, nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored.”

Last edited:
Russia helped him win
No question

Trump used stolen information in his campaign and asked Russia for more
Why would “information” from official emails help him?

You don’t believe the public should have all the facts going into an election. You believe only Marxist approved information should be made public, because you are a Marxist.

Why would “information” from official emails help him?

You don’t believe the public should have all the facts going into an election. You believe only Marxist approved information should be made public, because you are a Marxist.
He’s a true uniparty dupe. He believes Rs commit wrongs but Ds never do.

Oh…you mean it is not about actual indictments?
It's not about any indictments at all, asshole.

gr.gtfo.png

Some teachers know who the MAGA parents are in our communities, and they are taking every oppo to turn them in to housing, police, child welfare, school, work, etc.
Yeah, German citizens pretty much did the same thing with the Jews in Nazi Germany. Proud of yourself, huh.

Forum List

Back