🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"First Amendment Audits" Coming to Your Town"

It is a real thing. There is a constitutional right to film in public. These people are using that right to be asses. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it. Don't think they are all lefties. They enjoy making a disturbance carrying guns in inappropriate places as much s they do cameras.

I see this like the cops who dress a female officer up as a fake prostitute to catch people. I don't agree in trying to goad people into doing something wrong.

That said you do have to kinda chuckle at it taking 10 officers to address some guy with a cell phone.

I see this like the cops who dress a female officer up as a fake prostitute to catch people. I don't agree in trying to goad people into doing something wrong.

That said you do have to kinda chuckle at it taking 10 officers to address some guy with a cell phone.
The cops usually go too far. That's what the camera nuts are going for. The more confrontational the incident is, the more viewers on Youtube. An ass goading a bully is the ideal outcome they are looking for.

The cops usually go too far. That's what the camera nuts are going for. The more confrontational the incident is, the more viewers on Youtube. An ass goading a bully is the ideal outcome they are looking for.

Many times they capture what they were after.

Many times they capture what they were after.
Yep. Overbearing cops, and ass hole photographers. Now that's entertainment.

It is a real thing. There is a constitutional right to film in public. These people are using that right to be asses. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it. Don't think they are all lefties. They enjoy making a disturbance carrying guns in inappropriate places as much s they do cameras.

They aren't all Lefty's but they ALL are morons.

They aren't all Lefty's but they ALL are morons.
They are all ass holes, but they are usually smart enough to goad ass hole cops to step over the line. Seems the cops should be smart enough to see what the goal is, and not go there.

Forum List

Back