🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First cover of Newsweek for 2021 is ruffling some feathers.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
It's pretty good though.
1609702136961.png

The centerfold is him with Malia Obama doing coke lines.

Last edited:
It's pretty good though.
View attachment 436888
The centerfold is him with Malia Obama doing coke lines.
Angelo. You are back. Knew when you said you were leaving because they moved one of your posts, you would be back, and I predicted next week. Did not know yesterday you were figuring the new week began on the very next day. While correct, it is surprising. Couldn't you have made the gag better by dummying up a cover with the Newsweek name logo and details?

Angelo. You are back. Knew when you said you were leaving because they moved one of your posts, you would be back, and I predicted next week. Did not know yesterday you were figuring the new week began on the very next day. While correct, it is surprising.
Never left. Got my message out though.
Couldn't you have made the gag better by dummying up a cover with the Newsweek name logo and details?
No. But here's a good one....
1609704982183.png

Angelo. You are back. Knew when you said you were leaving because they moved one of your posts, you would be back, and I predicted next week. Did not know yesterday you were figuring the new week began on the very next day. While correct, it is surprising.
Couldn't you have made the gag better by dummying up a cover with the Newsweek name logo and details?
View attachment 436906

I am ashamed of myself, but thanks for my first belly laugh of the day.

Seriously, though, I am guessing that starting very soon, such gag covers will not be allowed on the Internet.

The new authoritarians who are taking over this nation in three weeks have something in common with President Trump (for whom I voted twice): A total lack of a sense of humor.

View attachment 436906

I am ashamed of myself, but thanks for my first belly laugh of the day.

Seriously, though, I am guessing that starting very soon, such gag covers will not be allowed on the Internet.

The new authoritarians who are taking over this nation in three weeks have something in common with President Trump (for whom I voted twice): A total lack of a sense of humor.
It will be alright. Section 230 is staying where it is.

Forum List

Back