First Female Army Ranger Candidate Fails

I don't know the present situation but when I was in the Marine Corps in the mid-1950s there were no women Marines assigned to combat line companies. They were trained in small arms and some light infantry tactics (to prepare for "last resort" situations) but when a platoon of 85 women were processed through the normal un-modified 13-week recruit training course at Parris Island ("boot camp") all but two out of 85 were disqualified by the seventh week. What that proved is with few exceptions women are not designed by Nature to endure the physical and psychological rigors of sustained combat conditions -- sustained being the pivotal factor.

This is not to say the women Marines I knew were not good at their jobs, many of which involved very difficult and demanding work, because they were -- and we respected them for that.
Agreed. I don't even have an issue with a woman being assigned to combat lines IF they can meet the requirements.

Israel women RANGERS or are the Israeli women just run of the mill Israeli lady troops Fenton ?? Anyway , I expect that American women will mostly fail RANGER and other Special Operations training unless RANGER and other Special Operations standards are lowered Fenton .

Well gee pismoe, please do tell us oh so much more about "srael women RANGERS or are the Israeli women just run of the mill Israeli lady troops".
------------- hey Fenton , see my first reply in the thread Fenton .

Gee, there'a a shocker.. { sarc

Women shouldn't be in combat roles.. Fuck a liberal.. I think we should change it and let it conform to the Diesel Dyke who is built like a fucking lardazz Hippo.. don't include real feminine women in that..

Women shouldn't be in combat roles.. ....
Bullshit. Any American who can serve their nation in a legitimate capacity should be allowed to do so. In an all-volunteer military, we need all the help we can get. Good help, not politically correct liberal asshole "help". As mentioned above, there are good roles for women in our modern QRF military.

I also don't think women should be on the front lines. Sorry, but if you aint strong enough to deal with a violent man in your household, well, you aint strong enough to fight violent men on the battle field. Wake me when you want to stop bitching and start kicking your boyfriends ass for being violent to you.

Women shouldn't be in combat roles.. ....
Bullshit. Any American who can serve their nation in a legitimate capacity should be allowed to do so. In an all-volunteer military, we need all the help we can get. Good help, not politically correct liberal asshole "help". As mentioned above, there are good roles for women in our modern QRF military.

Send your daughters then DICKHEAD..Front lines of war you dumb shit.. Screw you and your liberal social engineering clusterfuck!

I also don't think women should be on the front lines. Sorry, but if you aint strong enough to deal with a violent man in your household, well, you aint strong enough to fight violent men on the battle field. Wake me when you want to stop bitching and start kicking your boyfriends ass for being violent to you.
I'm guessing you've never served more than 4 years in the military much less been an officer in charge of military force living on a shoestring budget and told to put 10 pounds in a 5 pound sack. I'm guessing your only idea of the military is watching movies and television and that you have no fucking clue of what it's like to serve on the front lines. How close am I? 100% 80%

Guess american women can't hang with Israeli women? We’d better start looking at prepubescent boys then, the machine requires bodies in the furtherance of endless war and empire.

Israeli women aren't in combat units either twit...

Guess american women can't hang with Israeli women? We’d better start looking at prepubescent boys then, the machine requires bodies in the furtherance of endless war and empire.

You are wrong...again...

Women’s combat roles in Israel Defense Forces exaggerated, military traditionalists say

In the infantry, virtually all of Israel’s female combat soldiers are confined to two light battalions — the Caracal and the Lions of Jordan — which are assigned to guard the borders with Egypt and Jordan, the only Arab countries that have peace treaties with Israel.

“Uniformed Israeli women patrol the borders or help to train men for combat positions, but these important missions do not involve direct ground combat, meaning deliberate offensive action against the enemy,” said Elaine Donnelly, who heads the Center for Military Readiness. “None of America’s allies, much less potential adversaries, are treating

That leaves you out CheeseBallz.. go pump your carrot elsewhere.. the rest of us are trying to eat. {PUKE
Nice dodge, Lady. Seriously, when was the last time you were "satisfied"? I'm guessing all that anger stems from a basic point in your emotional being.

Forum List

Back