First graders given gender identity worksheet, told people can be neither or both genders

😄

You do that buddy. We'll keep flooding the media and internet with our propaganda. Question though, all those parents fighting on one front do they pay s subscription to Disney+ ?😄 Our message is everywhere and I'm guessing a lot of those parents partly fund it.

Me, teaching in 1994: "Boys and girls..."

And in 2001: "Boys and girls..."

And in 2012: "Boys and girls..."

And in 2022: "Boys and girls...."

**Shrug**

Me, teaching in 1994: "Boys and girls..."

And in 2001: "Boys and girls..."

And in 2012: "Boys and girls..."

And in 2022: "Boys and girls...."

**Shrug**
You're a teacher right? Do you know the difference between anecdotal evidence and measurable social shifts?

You're a teacher right? Do you know the difference between anecdotal evidence and measurable social shifts?

Maybe two years ago it could have been called a "social shift". Now the backlash is here and it will resonate double the so-called shift. Much deserved too

😄

You do that buddy. We'll keep flooding the media and internet with our propaganda. Question though, all those parents fighting on one front do they pay s subscription to Disney+ ?😄 Our message is everywhere and I'm guessing a lot of those parents partly fund it.
You guys crack me up.

You're exactly like the Neo-Cons. Believe me, I've heard it all before.

You're about to become very unpopular very fast. Just like the 'Cons.

You guys can't be preaching a kumbaya message when you're out there torching cities. That crap don't wash.

Or paying foreign spies to dig up dirt on the opposition.

No, I'm afraid no one's going to believe your message anymore. Every soccer mom I've talked with feels like the Democrats hoodwinked them and some of them are mad as hell - because ultimately that kind of stuff represents a threat to their children, and they know it.

And if that wasn't bad enough, now the corrupt Clinton crew are in there trying to massage the corrupt BLM books (if any books ever existed in the first place).

Nah, you fuckers aren't about peace and love. You're about using communist thugs to get your way when the other ways don't work.

Maybe two years ago it could have been called a "social shift". Now the backlash is here and it will resonate double the so-called shift. Much deserved too
White wing backlashes to things rarely last, just ask yourself where "All Lives Matter" went. 😄

Exactly right. ^^^

I know human dynamics very well, and this is exactly what will happen. It's happening right now, before our very eyes.

i've been speaking with the same white soccer moms who brought their little blonde kids to the BLM rallies. They're pissed. Almost to a one. These people are not stupid, they follow the news and they know what's going on.

You guys crack me up.

You're exactly like the Neo-Cons. Believe me, I've heard it all before.

You're about to become very unpopular very fast. Just like the 'Cons.
😄
You guys can't be preaching a kumbaya message when you're out there torching cities. That crap don't wash.
Except it did wash. We all watched it happen with our own two eyes. BLM's popularity grew during the protests. They were staging BLM protests in Germany and Australia, corporations and sports leagues have them free advertising on top of millions of dollars in donations and what did the Cucks at the Capitol get except public shame and ridicule and a nationwide FBI manhunt for them? 😄
Or paying foreign spies to dig up dirt on the opposition.
Hillary got away with too didn't she? 😄
No, I'm afraid no one's going to believe your message anymore. Every soccer mom I've talked with feels like the Democrats hoodwinked them and some of them are mad as hell - because ultimately that kind of stuff represents a threat to their children, and they know it.
There you clowns go with anecdotal evidence again. 😄
And if that wasn't bad enough, now the corrupt Clinton crew are in there trying to massage the corrupt BLM books (if any books ever existed in the first place).

Nah, you fuckers aren't about peace and love. You're about using communist thugs to get your way when the other ways don't work.
I certainly am. I love pushing you pussies around in your own country. 😁

Better yet, what happened to Black Lives Matter?
It went mainstream and got billions in funding. The fact that BLM is mainstream now means that's the new middle and the next movement from the left will be even more extreme than BLM. 😄

It went mainstream and got billions in funding. The fact that BLM is mainstream now means that's the new middle and the next movement from the left will be even more extreme than BLM. 😄

They were discredited even among many Blacks, you mean to say. Right we knew that. See: you're losing the culture. Not just politically. The culture.

😄

Except it did wash. We all watched it happen with our own two eyes. BLM's popularity grew during the protests. They were staging BLM protests in Germany and Australia, corporations and sports leagues have them free advertising on top of millions of dollars in donations and what did the Cucks at the Capitol get except public shame and ridicule and a nationwide FBI manhunt for them? 😄
You're being an idiot. Yes, people got taken by surprise. But now everyone knows who Susan Rosenberg is

No, she didn't. Not at all.

You're not pushing anything anymore. You're toast, is what you are. Dems are about to lose the House. What do you think is going to happen then? Gloat all you want, you're about to enter a deep dark recession thanks to your pal Joe, and all that bullshit you guys are pushing (like green energy) is going to become very unpopular because it's all got the Dem name on it I guarantee you're going to be running from all the stuff you're bragging about right now

You're finished, you're history. The pros are in the game now, and you clowns are rank amateurs. You bozos couldn't manage your way out of a paper bag, and now you'll find out how embarrassing that is.

Now I KNOW you're an idiot.

BLM has been eviscerated from all 50 states

It's founders and leaders will be under indictment shortly.

The ones from Boston got 18 counts this week.

The same thing is going to happen to the Clintonistas. There's going to be hell to pay.

You're being an idiot. Yes, people got taken by surprise. But now everyone knows who Susan Rosenberg is
Susan Rosenberg? 😄 Join the rest of us in this century assclown. I'm guessing most people these days think Kaepernick before Rosenberg.
No, she didn't. Not at all.
Is she currently serving a prison sentence I don't know about?
You're not pushing anything anymore. You're toast, is what you are. Dems are about to lose the House. What do you think is going to happen then?
Nothing much. What did the Republicans do when they had Congress and the White House last time? Beyond appointing a bunch of judges (some of whom ruled against Trump in his election lawsuits) and give tax cuts to the rich they didn't do dick.
Gloat all you want, you're about to enter a deep dark recession thanks to your pal Joe, and all that bullshit you guys are pushing (like green energy) is going to become very unpopular because it's all got the Dem name on it I guarantee you're going to be running from all the stuff you're bragging about right now
That's rather unlikely.
You're finished, you're history. The pros are in the game now, and you clowns are rank amateurs. You bozos couldn't manage your way out of a paper bag, and now you'll find out how embarrassing that is.
😄

I'm going to enjoy laughing in your face as none of that happens.

😄

Right so not even American--which is so cliche and boring. Just another anti-American foreigner come to pour the hate on us. How does that advance your interests. Won't you tell us?

Now I KNOW you're an idiot.

BLM has been eviscerated from all 50 states

It's founders and leaders will be under indictment shortly.

The ones from Boston got 18 counts this week.

The same thing is going to happen to the Clintonistas. There's going to be hell to pay.
BLM isn't one organization, its a blanket term for a lot of independently acting cells. An indictment of one is like an indictment of a politician, the political parties themselves are just fine.

Right so not even American--which is so cliche and boring. Just another anti-American foreigner come to pour the hate on us. How does that advance your interests. Won't you tell us?
I am American, just a first generation American. That's the beautiful thing about you clowns, you legalized your own demographic replacement. 😂

Susan Rosenberg? 😄 Join the rest of us in this century assclown. I'm guessing most people these days think Kaepernick before Rosenberg.

See? You don't even know. Who's the assclown now, fuckface?

I'm going to enjoy laughing in your face as none of that happens.
Laugh away. I'll ignore you.

You've exposed yourself sufficiently well in this thread, we can all see what you're about.

You are clueless at this moment. It's okay. Stay that way. Please!

I am American, just a first generation American. That's the beautiful thing about you clowns, you legalized your own demographic replacement. 😂

Even that's not working out. My college aged daughter lives in a house with six students. All but one of them is now conservative. The final turning point for them? The Covid Cult you all built.

You have no idea. You really all have no idea.

Forum List

Back