First Kamala and Tim interview themselves and now CNN interviews both of them? WTF?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Where is this "tough prosecutor" the media and the DEM herd keep talking about? FFS could the Democrats produce a weaker candidate than Kamala Coconuts? How is she going to be Commander-In-Chief and the leader of the Free World if she has to hide behind Sergeant Schultz?

Where is this "tough prosecutor" the media and the DEM herd keep talking about? FFS could the Democrats produce a weaker candidate than Kamala Coconuts? How is she going to be Commander-In-Chief and the leader of the Free World if she has to hide behind Sergeant Schultz?

I think Kamal/Tim ought to show up on CNN and hand the interviewer a sheet of questions they have approved for being asked.

I mean--- what the hell, things are already so absurd! Go for it.

Let's go for Full On Stupid.

Harris is terrified of a blunder. Walz is there to pull her out of it should it occur. He is her security blanket, should the interviewer have the temerity to ask whey she changed her
mind in fracking / universal coverage,, and price "gauching" of course.

I expect Walz to quickly clean up for her misnomers should the interviewer call her out on them-Nothing shows me Harris is capable on her own

My bet is that few people watch the CNN interview and it is a big flop.

Exactly. CNN isn't about to magically change anyone's mind and convince them to vote for the Kammy and Tim show, instead of Trump. Most of the time they're just talking to hear themselves talk.

MSNBC is even worse. If it weren't for stupid people, MSNBC would have been off the air years ago.

Exactly. CNN isn't about to magically change anyone's mind and convince them to vote for the Kammy and Tim show, instead of Trump. Most of the time they're just talking to hear themselves talk.
MSNBC is even worse. If it weren't for stupid people, MSNBC would have been off the air years ago.

This CNN interview is a show interview. Harris' whole campaign is all about APPEARANCE. There will be no substance to the questions and even less to the answers. Not once will the interviewer ask Harris/Walz what something means, or that this makes no sense, or that won't work, or attack them on tampons or arresting innocent people or being a vacant border czar, nor will they ever be asked why anyone should think they mean to fix any of the things they promise when 99% of it all occurred ON THEIR WATCH and for years haven't done SQUAT about any of it, indeed, they just created the mess or made it worse, now they offer themselves as the solution?

The interview is only meant to fill a slot so they can say they did it. Only a few idiots will watch it and think it made a lot of sense to them and has swung themselves into the Kamala camp.

This is why Harris/Walz are largely a NO-SHOW--- the more they speak, the more they can be pinned down and defined on DETAILS, and that can only be BAD for them.

I'll be shocked if the interview is any more than this. I'll be even more shocked if Harris ever actually shows up and does a face-to-face debate with Trump where she won't be able to tell anyone to shut up.

Forum List

Back