First Kiss. OMG..I LOVE this!

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic

In seconds, a first kiss can go from insanely awkward to completely perfect.

Filmmaker Tatia Pilieva managed to capture that transformation in her short film, where she pairs off 20 strangers and asks them to kiss.

Watch above as the couples' uncomfortable introductions turn into small, sweet romantic moments.

Bump!!!!

Go see!

Two couples were really starting to get in to it, lol.

Wasn't it awesome? Loved it.
They were so awkward...so..shy. Little kisses...then BAM! Really getting in to it but still kinda shy afterwards.

Loved it. :)

Filmmaker Tatia Pilieva managed to capture that transformation in her short film, where she pairs off 20 strangers and asks them to kiss.

Watch above as the couples' uncomfortable introductions turn into small, sweet romantic moments.

I posted it several days ago, but Noomi was the only one who responded. I thought it was VERY cool.

I saw it on AOL just now. Guess I missed yours, Boop. Sorry.

I'll check that link out in a while, but for now I would just like to say, I would love to have conservations and share a kiss with 5 men, while we are each blindfolded. Then take the blindfolds off. A chemistry might just be with the right one for the right reasons, instead of the right ones for the wrong reasons. In other words, our attraction might be directed to someone we never thought even possible. And that could be the true one---looks aside. Then that man would become very good-looking just based upon conversation and a kiss. ( or two )

I saw it on AOL just now. Guess I missed yours, Boop. Sorry.

No worries, at least your thread is getting some love. :)

Cuz I insisted by bumping it, lol.

It really made me smile, watching them squirm and be shy. At first. :lol:

Which men, Athena? Now you got me all curious.

I have a few in mind that I would love to kiss too. But hubby would scalp 'em.:lol:

Cyber smooch is ok though. Innit?

I'd be interested in following up with these folk to see what happened as a result of this encounter.

After all, in real life this is basically what happens to people who meet and start a relationship of some kind.

Can a relationship be artificially conceived by just putting two strangers into that "phase' of a relationship when the first kiss happens?

Intriguing.

7 were actors, 5 were musicions, the rest were models. But..none knew each other. They were just paired up and told to go for it, lol. And they did.

The only one that was a "walk in" fresh off the proverbial street was the guy with the tatts kissing the gal that looked a bit older than him, striped dress, glasses on.

:thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d22CiKMPpaY]Casablanca - As Time Goes By - Original Song by Sam (Dooley Wilson) - YouTube[/ame]

7 were actors, 5 were musicions, the rest were models. But..none knew each other. They were just paired up and told to go for it, lol. And they did.

The only one that was a "walk in" fresh off the proverbial street was the guy with the tatts kissing the gal that looked a bit older than him, striped dress, glasses on.

Performers performing for screen time.

What's the great draw here?

The concept.
That people that did not know each other, kissed?
Too bad there is not more kissing instead of killing.

It used to be called "Spin the Bottle" when 13 to 14 year olds would go to parties?

Forum List

Back