First the FBI and now the CIA

The Navy Seal that discussed this info in a book was punished but not Clinton when she discussed this info in a speech. Different rules for different people? Oh yeah.

The Navy Seal that discussed this info in a book was punished but not Clinton when she discussed this info in a speech. Different rules for different people? Oh yeah.

Full Banana Republic dead ahead..........and, bananas' for everyone :banana:. (Just don't forget that Democrats and Republican turncoats are delivering this shitstorm with the consent of 50% of Americans). I can be proud that I ain't one of 'em, for what it's worth.

So, Hillary discussed classified information in a paid Wall Street speech with Canadian bankers. Asked if Hillary would face the proper legal repercussions, the CIA would not comment as they seek to sweep this under the rug like the FBI did, too.

Wake me up when a lefty devotee on this board chimes in and shows real disgust over Hillary's machinations.

After all, they are the larger problem.

So, Hillary discussed classified information in a paid Wall Street speech with Canadian bankers. Asked if Hillary would face the proper legal repercussions, the CIA would not comment as they seek to sweep this under the rug like the FBI did, too.

Wake me up when a lefty devotee on this board chimes in and shows real disgust over Hillary's machinations.

The duly indoctrinated are dutiful. In this sense, they know not what they do (still, it does not absolve them of responsibility).

book after the fact, when most of the details were already known

At least if Hillary becomes president, one of the jobs journalists have will be greatly simplified. Every time there is a leak on Capitol Hill, it can be attributed to Hilly, instead of making it into a guessing game.

Full Banana Republic dead ahead..........and, bananas' for everyone :banana:. (Just don't forget that Democrats and Republican turncoats are delivering this shitstorm with the consent of 50% of Americans). I can be proud that I ain't one of 'em, for what it's worth.

Sarah Palin can always make a comeback.

At least if Hillary becomes president, one of the jobs journalists have will be greatly simplified. Every time there is a leak on Capitol Hill, it can be attributed to Hilly, instead of making it into a guessing game.

Journalists jobs are already simplified, as they are no longer journalists. Just propagandists.

Journalists jobs are already simplified, as they are no longer journalists. Just propagandists.

Even propagandists must account for leaks of highly classified information.

Under a Hillary administration, 'accountability' is removed from the English language.

Albeit a much greater one, finally Mrs. Clinton will be a screw-up, just as the rest of us are. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

Then Jesus said, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. -Luke 23:34

LUKE 23:34 KJV "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots."

Albeit a much greater one, finally Mrs. Clinton will be a screw-up, just as the rest of us are. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

Then Jesus said, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. -Luke 23:34

LUKE 23:34 KJV "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots."

Thanks.

As it is, that has always been my favorite Bible verse when asked.
It is so appropriate in our own lives, not to mention a thousand other settings.

Under a Hillary administration, 'accountability' is removed from the English language.

Who would be accountable, if and when WWIII breaks out after Hillary unilaterally starts yet another war or directs major new military actions in targeted areas?

Forum List

Back