First Week In Islam - Wonderful girl

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OXlK43i5A] First Week In Islam?? - YouTube[/ame]
This was my first week in Islam and my first week as an American Muslimah. Everything has changed so fast but it's been the best change!

I am ready to take on any task that Allah gives me, but as you all know, there is still so much to learn. I will be learning new things every day for the next 50 years hhhhh! Allah barkfeek everyone I love you all!

P.S. The woman I was talking to about Islam took her Shahada this morning with me and we gave her the name Khadija! (8/25/12)

Nice :eusa_angel:

Yes, many people find refuge in some kind of religious faith. All of them work - for some people.

First Week In Islam?? - YouTube
This was my first week in Islam and my first week as an American Muslimah. Everything has changed so fast but it's been the best change!

I am ready to take on any task that Allah gives me, but as you all know, there is still so much to learn. I will be learning new things every day for the next 50 years hhhhh! Allah barkfeek everyone I love you all!

P.S. The woman I was talking to about Islam took her Shahada this morning with me and we gave her the name Khadija! (8/25/12)

Nice :eusa_angel:

Interesting. That was the name of Muhammad's first wife.

she wrote:
The Atheists seem to think I am weak minded and was brainwashed into Islam. They think I am afraid of death and the only way to cope is to create a God in my mind and that organized religion is pollution to the world. I was an Atheist for years, and thought this about most religious people. Atheists are misled, they believe with all their heart that God does not exist, and that science proves them right. The ones I know have no desire to learn about Islam or read the Qu'ran.

Delusions about God abound. The most common is to think one has God figured out.

If God is, even saying God is great defines, and thus limits, God. That is not Possible if God is God. This is the failing of every established religion - supplying the definition of infinite deity and what the capacities of such a One would be.

Faith works because of how humans function. It is not a proof for or against God.

Forum List

Back