First world struggles!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
My coffee woes

Got one of them fancy machines last year so I can make custom coffee. Man the flavor varieties are so delicious but after about 2 cups im bouncing off the walls from the caffeine. Anymore than 2 cups and I literally start shaking if I'm not active.
Is there any food or pill that neutralizes caffeine?

My coffee woes

Got one of them fancy machines last year so I can make custom coffee. Man the flavor varieties are so delicious but after about 2 cups im bouncing off the walls from the caffeine. Anymore than 2 cups and I literally start shaking if I'm not active.
Decaf coffee is the way to go if you want to avoid the effects of caffeine.

As for me, I'm highly resistant to the effects of caffeine. I can drink pot after pot of coffee and still sleep at night.

My coffee woes

Time neutralizes all addictions and drugs...

My coffee woes

1601820498019.png

My coffee woes

I used to eat a piece of toast which seemed to help........

me pour another cup.

My coffee woes

Time neutralizes all addictions and drugs...
Umm, I don't drink it for the caffeine. I always go for decaf on workdays. Nothing to do with addiction tard. I drink for the flavor when I'm not working. Hell, I don't even drink pop.

I used to add sugar to a cup of coffee but I cut out the sugar years ago and feel better.

Umm, I don't drink it for the caffeine. I always go for decaf on workdays. Nothing to do with addiction tard. I drink for the flavor when I'm not working. Hell, I don't even drink pop.
The more you drink, the less it will affect you. Then you'll have the opposite problem. If I don't drink caffeine by noon, I get a caffeine headache from withdrawal.

Forum List

Back