Five WI Sheriffs Tell Tyrant Guv to Pound Sand

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Let the revolt begin!

BTW, all you bootlicking Stockholm syndrome sufferers, County Sheriffs outrank state fuzz...If the Sheriffs don't enforce this overreaching crap, then it's game over unless the Governor makes the foolhardy decision to send in the NG.

I believe the FEMA authorization of that NG runs out on Oct. 1st, unless congress reauthorizes it. I would have to look up that date again. After that, Trump is back in charge.

Let the revolt begin!

BTW, all you bootlicking Stockholm syndrome sufferers, County Sheriffs outrank state fuzz...If the Sheriffs don't enforce this overreaching crap, then it's game over unless the Governor makes the foolhardy decision to send in the NG.
Good for them! More county sheriffs need to do this.

Let the revolt begin!

The NG can rightfully refuse to obey the governor too. They also had to swear an oath to uphold the constitution which is the SUPREME law of the land. Even POTUS and SCOTUS is subservient to it as is everyone else in this nation.

I doubt if our idiot governor even knows how to call up the National Guard...

"Hello? This is Governor Evers. Is this the Wisconsin National Guard? What do you mean "wrong number? This is the number Governor Walker gave me when he left office..."

So these guys are constitutional lawyers? Who knew? Fire these toy boys and hire people who are capable of doing their jobs to replace them. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 1905 that constitutional rights can be curtailed in an emergency. Read the Fifth Circuit's recent discussion of the Jacobson case in its decision on In Re: Greg Abbott:

In re: Greg Abbott, et al, No. 20-50296 (5th Cir. 2020)

Forum List

Back