🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fix Is In: House Committee on ‘Russian Hacking’ Includes Only DNC-Hired Tech Experts

Sessions question:
FRANKEN: CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote 'Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.' These documents also allegedly say quote, 'there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.'

Again, I'm telling you this is just coming out, so, you know. But, if it's true it's obviously extremely serious. And if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

He was asked about the campaign, not as a Senator. He answered truthfully. He saw him in his capacity as a Senator, and not in the capacity of the campaign.
Now, let's see your outrage regarding Obama setting one of those 'meetings' up. Why did they do that? We can only guess...

Obama State Department Set Up Russian Ambassador Meeting With Sessions At RNC

Honey, you know nothing of which you speak. Koskinen perjured himself.
It was also found, by a Judge, the practice of targeting had not stopped.
Sad you didn't care enough to listen to them.
Search | C-SPAN.org
House Judiciary Committee Examines IRS | Video | C-SPAN.org
House Judiciary Committee Examines IRS | Video | C-SPAN.org

Examining the Allegations of Misconduct Against IRS Commissioner John Koskinen, Part I - House Judiciary Committee
IRS Commissioner John Koskinen Testifies Capitol | Video | C-SPAN.org
Judge to IRS: 'Strong showing' discrimination occurred against tea party group

Another Court Ruling Confirms IRS Illegally Targeted Tea Party and Conservative Groups
TaxProf Blog

And his elitist attitude was enough to make you want to puke.
Try the witnesses for perjury then Republicans. Do it. I'd love to see you look like even bigger fools.
Only if they actually Perjure themselves on the stand....like Koshkinen, Holder, etc did...

Except that neither of them did anything of the sort....

and it's Koskinen.....but then, I'm sure you've only HEARD his name, bleated repeatedly by the Oxycontin Addled Blowhard.

Do you have any idea why you are being told to hate on that gentleman?
Strange how Trump and Sessions don't seem to care at all despite your extensive personal research

Forum List

Back