🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fix Is In: House Committee on ‘Russian Hacking’ Includes Only DNC-Hired Tech Experts

Try the witnesses for perjury then Republicans. Do it. I'd love to see you look like even bigger fools.
Only if they actually Perjure themselves on the stand....like Koshkinen, Holder, etc did...

Except that neither of them did anything of the sort....

and it's Koskinen.....but then, I'm sure you've only HEARD his name, bleated repeatedly by the Oxycontin Addled Blowhard.

Do you have any idea why you are being told to hate on that gentleman?

Can't wait until they get a subpoena for that server.
Try the witnesses for perjury then Republicans. Do it. I'd love to see you look like even bigger fools.
They already have the information so they don't need a warrant for anything. You think Crowdstrike falsified records? You think the FBI and 16 other intelligence organizations don't know how to recognize that?

Ah so they have to perjure themselves in your imagination :rolleyes:
No, ignorant snowflake.

Koshkinen perjured himself before Congress, lying about the IRS spying on Americans. They were ready for him - they asked him a question - he lied. They then played his testimony for him from several months earlier when he was under oath - he lied. Koshkinen was protected by Obama's corrupt DOJ / Holder, though.

Holder was caught dead-to-rights in front of Congress lying several times about Fast and Furious. His DOJ refused to do their jobs - to indict him and Obama protected him. Since Obama's administration would not punish the perjurer, a BI-PARTISAN Congress CENSURED Holder for his crimes, making Holder the 1st US Attorney General in US History to be Censured .. for his crimes....another part of Obama's 'Legacy'. :p

That's true. Wonder if the Pakistani brothers were working on that...
Can't wait until they get a warrant for that server.
It has been such a long time now you can BET that server has been wiped...besides subpoenas mean nothing to Libs. Remember how Hillary had her IT Tech wipe her server / delete e-mails AFTER she had gotten the subpoena fr them? :p

You read Breitbart....And you're nothing if not a credulous imbecile, Eaze....You're the Low Information Mother-lode.....
As I have pointed out before, slim, you are so stupid you don't realize you are the only one buying your bullshit. You are so stupid you think CNN is 'Un-Biased' and that the media really didn't mean it when they said 'It's our job to tell Americans what to think'.

upload_2017-3-9_15-17-8.jpeg

You're so stupid you think THIS is 'un-biased' reporting:

They already have the information so they don't need a warrant for anything. You think Crowdstrike falsified records? You think the FBI and 16 other intelligence organizations don't know how to recognize that?

There are no records. That is the whole damn problem. Aren't you paying attention?
No one has seen the "so called" evidence.

The report they came up with was more or less an "Editorial Opinion" piece devoid of a connect the dots approach to prove their "opinions."

It is also odd, and highly unusual that no one would look at THE DNC SERVER.....AT ALL!

Fix Is In: House Committee on ‘Russian Hacking’ Includes Only DNC-Hired Tech Experts

Yes, the minority party has pulled another one over on you Republicans. They get you every time.:laugh2:

Do you imagine that maybe, just maybe, the DNC hired the foremost experts in this field and the committee is simply doing the same?

You read Breitbart....And you're nothing if not a credulous imbecile, Eaze....You're the Low Information Mother-lode.....
As I have pointed out before, slim, you are so stupid you don't realize you are the only one buying your bullshit. You are so stupid you think CNN is 'Un-Biased' and that the media really didn't mean it when they said 'It's our job to tell Americans what to think'.

View attachment 116134

You're so stupid you think THIS is 'un-biased' reporting:

Sure.....now you only have to show where I evidence any affection for CNN...

You see, Eaze, I'm not down with infotainment in ANY form....

You, on the other hand, are the Useful Idiot of legions of clickbait ranchers.....

any questions?

I thought the Democrats claimed 'The Russians hacked THE Election'?! Why only 1 server? Are Liberals trying to claim the Russians hacked the ENTIRE US elections through 1 server? Or is that just the server that had all the Democrats' racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic jokes and comments on it?

upload_2017-3-9_15-21-29.jpeg

This is the GOP majority House? Do you think they may all be idiots? Or do you think Breitbart is playing you like a tin whistle again?

My money is on either A) There is only a partial list of experts / witnesses out right now, and Breitbart is attempting to get attention by posting the incomplete list OR B) There are a lot of Idiot Republicans in the House.

Or C.) There are still a lot of "Corrupt Establishment Republicans" in Government.

Or D.) You're a conspiracy kook.

There are no records. That is the whole damn problem. Aren't you paying attention?

The report they came up with was more or less an "Editorial Opinion" piece devoid of a connect the dots approach to prove their "opinions."

It is also odd, and highly unusual that no one would look at THE DNC SERVER.....AT ALL!
Trump can declassify the classified segments of the January intelligence report and end all this anytime he likes cupcake. But he won't. And it's obvious why.

Of course there are records. Why have Crowdstrike come in to testify if there aren't? Fuck you people are dumb.

And lost a few other things, such as phones, hard drives...
Again, Why has NOT ONE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, or THE DOJ, FBI or anyone subpoened this damn server?

We keep relying on a firm paid to create a narrative in an election, who's assessment was the sum total of

"Well, it Could Be but we have no proof"

"It looks like, but we can't be sure."

And then neglected to display one shred of evidence in their report to even back up a weak claim.

So if you keep using the same corrupt sources and refuse to look in to this yourself, exactly how the phuck are you going to get to the bottom of this?
The IT tech who covered for Hillary's ass was given immunity and plead the 5th 256 consecutive times.

This is going to be a waste of taxpayer money.

You'll get no where with these folks.

You have to do your own Forensics.

You have to do your own Forensics.

Haven't you idiots been doing that for a while now?
We've been using LOGIC, which Liberals don't seem to understand.

The only way to do Forensics is to have possession of the server. The last time that happened THE FBI took possession of Hillary's "BLEACH BITTED" server and made an assessment.

They also destroyed two laptops to apparently cover up for some damaging evidence which may have lead to The President.

17 devices in all were destroyed\lost by Hillary Clinton who claimed she only used 1 device during her tenure as SOS.

Sorry.
The investigation wrapped up some time ago.

Ah so they have to perjure themselves in your imagination :rolleyes:
No, ignorant snowflake.

Koshkinen perjured himself before Congress, lying about the IRS spying on Americans. They were ready for him - they asked him a question - he lied. They then played his testimony for him from several months earlier when he was under oath - he lied. Koshkinen was protected by Obama's corrupt DOJ / Holder, though.

Holder was caught dead-to-rights in front of Congress lying several times about Fast and Furious. His DOJ refused to do their jobs - to indict him and Obama protected him. Since Obama's administration would not punish the perjurer, a BI-PARTISAN Congress CENSURED Holder for his crimes, making Holder the 1st US Attorney General in US History to be Censured .. for his crimes....another part of Obama's 'Legacy'. :p
Koshkinen perjured himself before Congress, lying about the IRS spying on Americans.

You are lying.....the 738th committee convened on the matter has been investigating what it characterizes as Koskinen's "laxity" in "allowing" documents and records to be destroyed...

That investigation has gone on for more than a year...

and has produced bupkis....

Holder was caught dead-to-rights in front of Congress lying several times about Fast and Furious. His DOJ refused to do their jobs - to indict him and Obama protected him.

This is also a lie....

Since Podesta was working for the 'KGB Bank' illegally as a 'Foreign Agent' and since the 'KGB Bank' is extremely closely tied to the Russian Spy Agency and since it was supposedly determined that his e-mails and server were actually hacked by the Russian spy Agency....is Podesta or the Democrats going to call as witnesses the Russian Intel Spies Podesta worked for and who hacked his e-mails / server?

upload_2017-3-9_15-24-14.jpeg

I thought the Democrats claimed 'The Russians hacked THE Election'?! Why only 1 server? Are Liberals trying to claim the Russians hacked the ENTIRE US elections through 1 server? Or is that just the server that had all the Democrats' racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic jokes and comments on it?

View attachment 116135
No...it is at it always has been.....

You're a credulous imbecile...

Just as Obama could have a number of times.

Trump can declassify the classified segments of the January intelligence report and end all this anytime he likes cupcake. But he won't. And it's obvious why.

Sorry. The investigation wrapped up some time ago.
No, that was Barry's personal 'Watergate' he had running during the Presidential election. We're talking about the 'The Russians hacked the Election' investigation now.... :p

Forum List

Back