FL gun owners are going to have some problems with self-defense insurance

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Gun owners may find getting self-defense insurance tougher following Florida shooting

This is how it should be. Insurance is to carry the burden for all of society, and those who pose risk should carry the most burden.

------------

Gun owners may find getting self-defense insurance tougher following Florida shooting
  • Insurers Chubb and Lockton have both announced plans to stop selling National Rifle Association-branded insurance policies for gun owners.
  • The coverage offers owners protection against legal costs when they use their firearms for self-defense.
  • Owners need to carefully evaluate their coverage, particularly liability through their homeowners' insurance.
Lorie Konish | @LorieKonish
Published 55 Mins Ago

The NRA endorsed insurance isn't very good.

Otherwise, the best insurance is to know your state's gun and self-defense laws.

Wow. Now let’s punish innocent people for protecting themselves and their families.

The Dems, party of the lynch mob.

Wow. Now let’s punish innocent people for protecting themselves and their families.

The Dems, party of the lynch mob.
I've read it and I've read it again and I can't see Democrats even mentioned in the article.

Our homeowners insurance includes it. This is in the policy

“we do cover reasonable acts committed to protect persons and property”

This is how it should be. Insurance is to carry the burden for all of society, and those who pose risk should carry the most burden.

------------

• Insurers Chubb and Lockton have both announced plans to stop selling National Rifle Association-branded insurance policies for gun owners.
  • The coverage offers owners protection against legal costs when they use their firearms for self-defense.
  • Owners need to carefully evaluate their coverage, particularly liability through their homeowners' insurance.
Published 55 Mins Ago

USCCA: Concealed Carry, CCW Self-Defense Insurance & Training

They are still selling memberships to their services, and I don’t think that they are canceling anyone, or at least I haven’t heard of them doing that.

Jake front lawn has both "gun free zone" and "2020 vision for a Hillary White House " signs

Much ado about nothing. Both HO liability and an Umbrella will take care of it.

""Three months ago, Chubb provided notice of our intent to discontinue participation in the NRA Carry Guard insurance program under the terms of our contract," Chubb said in a statement."

So actually only ONE company did it because of Parkland. Leave it to CNBC.

------------

Published 55 Mins Ago

Yes....only a shit stain like you would think it was good when a woman stops a rape, and ends up in jail because an anti gun prosecutor wants to teach gun owners a lesson.....

------------

Published 55 Mins Ago

All that's going to do is insure a conservative with a CHL isn't going to come to the aid of a leftist turd while he's getting the shit beat out him in a robbery.
You're on your own buddy,I cant take the chance of saving you due to possible legal issues.

Forum List

Back