Flag-raising proves UN support for Palestine: Iran

Raising a flag does not negate the truth. Israel belongs to the sons and daughters of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. God gave them that land and it is theirs. Jerusalem is their Capitol. Those who bless Israel shall be blessed and those who curse Israel shall be cursed. Why would Israel need the U.N.'s support when they have the support of God Almighty? If God be for Israel who can stand against her?

The U.N. is not striving against the Israeli people. The U.N. is striving against the God of the Israeli people. He is the Lord God Almighty and He reigns! HE is the Creator of heaven and earth. Not them. He is the One who decides. Not them. It is His Power, His Glory, His Dominion. Not theirs. God is in complete control. He always has been and He always will be.

PressTV-'Palestine flag-raising proves UN support'

Indeed. This must have been a hard week for the Israel Firster anti American scum. First Iran deal is almost a done deal and then Palestine's flag is raised at UN. :)

PressTV-'Palestine flag-raising proves UN support'

It says "Flags" in the article - not "Flag" what is this other flag that was raised with it? The Holy See Flag? What is that??! There were evidently two flags raised together - the State of Palestine flag and the Holy See Flag. Again - What is the Holy See Flag and why is it being raised at the UN with the Palestine flag?

look at the clip from your link:

On Thursday, the UN General Assembly decided that the flags of the non-member observer states of Palestine and the Holy See "shall be raised at (UN) Headquarters and United Nations Offices following the flags of the member states."
ef4f3417-b53f-4b7f-ba73-53079ab714b7.jpg

When I google it,it brings up Vatican City's flag.

vatican.jpg

That is what I just saw - this is the flag of Vatican City so someone arranged for the Vatican flag to fly right next to Israel's flag? Look at the photograph! Isn't this flag flying next to Israel's flag?

2000px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

This Palestinian flag is flying next to the Vatican flag - look at the photograph of flags at U.N. - the Vatican flag is in between the Israeli Flag and the Palestinian flag. Amazing! As if the Vatican is the one who will bring peace between Israel and the Arabs! What a lie! What deception! Truly we are seeing unprecedented events now, people! This is just unbelievable! The Vatican flag and Palestinian flag added at the same time and right next to the Israeli flag with the Vatican flag in between the Arab and Israeli flags. If ever anyone doubted the Roman Vatican is the one bringing forth the anti-Christ? Wonder no more! This is prophecy being fulfilled right before our very eyes!

Raising a flag does not negate the truth. Israel belongs to the sons and daughters of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. God gave them that land and it is theirs. Jerusalem is their Capitol. Those who bless Israel shall be blessed and those who curse Israel shall be cursed. Why would Israel need the U.N.'s support when they have the support of God Almighty? If God be for Israel who can stand against her?

The U.N. is not striving against the Israeli people. The U.N. is striving against the God of the Israeli people. He is the Lord God Almighty and He reigns! HE is the Creator of heaven and earth. Not them. He is the One who decides. Not them. It is His Power, His Glory, His Dominion. Not theirs. God is in complete control. He always has been and He always will be.
So when are you converting to Judaism?

Dude you crack me up.You this religious shit so seriously.

There is only one way to take the bible, Odium. Seriously. And I am not a dude. I'm a woman. My screen name is in honor of Jeremiah the prophet who wept over the sins of the people and the judgment of God coming upon the land of Israel even as it is right now about to come upon America. See Jeremiah 51 and Revelation 18. America is under the judgment of God because we do not take God seriously. What God says He will do? He will do. You need to wake up.

The message of Jeremiah should be being preached from every pulpit in America right now. Sadly, it is not. Just as in Jeremiah's day - the pillow prophets are prophesying lies - all is well - they prophesy smooth things - they refuse to warn the people to repent of their sins, to live holy, to fast and pray, that the path to heaven is narrow, they refuse to warn the wide road church that they will be in hell if they do not repent - to warn the world that hell is real and Jesus Christ is the only way to Salvation. (not one of many!) All paths do not lead to heaven!

The hirelings will not protect the sheep by warning them of the danger to come. As it was in Jeremiah's day? So it is today.

Last edited:

I've already been grafted into the family of Abraham. Inwardly I am a Jew.

I've already been grafted into the family of Abraham. Inwardly I am a Jew.
Well ain't that somethin'...

Dude you crack me up.You this religious shit so seriously.

There is only one way to take the bible, Odium. Seriously. And I am not a dude. I'm a woman. My screen name is in honor of Jeremiah the prophet who wept over the sins of the people and the judgment of God coming upon the land of Israel even as it is right now about to come upon America. See Jeremiah 51 and Revelation 18. America is under the judgment of God because we do not take God seriously. What God says He will do? He will do. You need to wake up.
Ah a female. Well then if you like reading. Take time to read if you want a book called Natures Eternal Religion. If you are as ardent a christian as you claim then it won't change your mind at all. Don't need to read the entire book just the parts dealing with the bible and christianity etc. Its online here is a link

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/Natures_eternal_religion.pdf

I was an Atheist before I read it and a Creator ( its what we call adherents to Creativity Religion) afterwords. I at one time was a christian was raised in the church. So take a read if you will.

Forum List

Back