Flashback article from 1996: when Sarah Palin travelled from Wasilla to Anchorage to meet Trump's 1st wife Ivana to get "a whiff of stardom"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Worth remembering Palin was an Ivana Trump super fan at least as far back as 1996

Ivana Trump wasn't a US citizen until 1988. She gave birth to Don Jr in 1977, Ivanka in 1981, and Eric in 1984.

this story was also reported in Gawker, when the site existed

Worth remembering Palin was an Ivana Trump super fan at least as far back as 1996

Ivana Trump wasn't a US citizen until 1988. She gave birth to Don Jr in 1977, Ivanka in 1981, and Eric in 1984.

this story was also reported in Gawker, when the site existed

Slow day at The National Enquirer Rhona?

A commercial fisherman to get a whiff of Ivanka??????????.........................BAWWWWHAHAHA

Whiff of what? To a fisherman they all smell the same......Boy that was funny off the cuff....lolol

• Banned
Slow day at The National Enquirer Rhona?

A commercial fisherman to get a whiff of Ivanka??????????.........................BAWWWWHAHAHA

Whiff of what? To a fisherman they all smell the same......Boy that was funny off the cuff....lolol
commercial fisherman? i'm offended by your sexist rhetoric!

Sarah Palin is smart, Sarah Palin is a woman, Sarah Palin energized the McCain ticket, Sarah Palin beat Frank Murkowski by 30 points, Sarah Palin cleaned out corruption and took Alaska back from the corrupt establishment, Sarah Palin is the next President of the United States in 2024

• Banned
Wasn't Ivana a US citizen by marriage.
no. i don't know why, but she only became a citizen in 1988, the year i was born

EsBUkkeXIAczRCF

Sarah Palin is smart, Sarah Palin is a woman, Sarah Palin energized the McCain ticket, Sarah Palin beat Frank Murkowski by 30 points, Sarah Palin cleaned out corruption and took Alaska back from the corrupt establishment, Sarah Palin is the next President of the United States in 2024
Palin killed six oil projects right before she quit as governor.

What do the FIRST 5 words of your article say?

• Banned
What do the FIRST 5 words of your article say?
She WAS a commercial fisherman...she is now a wildly popular ex-governor and future president of the united states

that's like saying theodore roosevelt is just a wildlife enthusiast. he was a fucking president of the united states

She WAS a commercial fisherman...she is now a wildly popular ex-governor and future president of the united states

that's like saying theodore roosevelt is just a wildlife enthusiast. he was a fucking president of the united states
GD are you dumb Rhona. Your GD article said fisherman and you call me sexist.......lolololol

Weren't you a big Hillary twat licker???.......lololol

Adios forever ding bat

GD are you dumb Rhona. Your GD article said fisherman and you call me sexist.......lolololol

Weren't you a big Hillary twat licker???.......lololol

Adios forever ding bat
oh noooooo....what am i going to do?

i never supported Hillary for the record...maybe you're confused

After being dazzled by Palin during a 2007 lunch in Alaska. Kristol said in November 2008 that Palin "reminds me a lot of FDR"

"if you thought pitbulls were tough, you don't wanna mess with mama grizzlies"

A commercial fisherman? Yeah right and Biden was a lifeguard. Palin showed American girls that they could be anything they wanted when she ran for mayor and later became Governor of Alaska. Democrats hated her for it, still do.

When they started dating, Mr Trump began calling Ivana “every day” to convince her marry him. “If you’re not going to marry me you’re going to ruin your life,” she recounted him telling her.

Forum List

Back