Flashback: Joe Biden Started His Campaign by Calling Antifa "Courageous Americans"

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Does anyone remember, this was only two months ago.

Former Vice President Joe Biden endorsed Antifa in a video announcing his presidential bid Thursday, characterizing the group as “courageous Americans” and saying it’s wrong to draw a moral equivalence between white nationalist groups and those opposing them.

Joe Biden Starts Presidential Campaign By Praising Antifa

He is correct that it is wrong equating the "white nationalists" who were legally protesting the removal of statues, and the violent attackers from antifa. Of course Trump didn't do that, he aid that there were good people on both sides. It's a much harder, almost impossible task to find good people in Antifa.

Today Antifa courageously beat a journalist to a hospital using the classic leftist... I mean American 10 vs 1 style combat tactic, and throwing in acid on the person to boot. Aren't they courageous indeed?

So no, leftists only do not condemn the actions of Antifa - the real fascist. They in fact PRAISE said actions.

Last edited:
For that alone I relish the gargantuan amount of parental agony that cocksucking pig felt when his son died of cancer. Here's hoping that Joe "Bidet" experiences cancer as well. Biden is like a blast of methane farting out of Obama's asshole.

For that alone I relish the gargantuan amount of parental agony that cocksucking pig felt when his son died of cancer. Here's hoping that Joe "Bidet" experiences cancer as well. Biden is like a blast of methane farting out of Obama's asshole.

Experiences cancer? He IS the cancer!!!

Forum List

Back