FLASHBACK Obama in 2008: “McCain Has Repeated This Notion That I’m Prepared to Negot

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Lied again to ya all

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, June 6, 2014, 12:25 PM

Back in 2008 Barack Obama blasted Republicans for suggesting he would negotiate with terrorists.

Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, June 6, 2014, 12:25 PM

Back in 2008 Barack Obama blasted Republicans for suggesting he would negotiate with terrorists.
[ame=http://youtu.be/a0WrMYRMAxI]Obama I Have Never Said I Would Negotiate With Terrorists - YouTube[/ame]

“John McCain has repeated this notion that I’m prepared to negotiate with terrorists. I have never said that. I have been adamant about not negotiating with Hamas, a terrorist organization that has vowed to destroy Israel and won’t recognize them.”

Obama negotiated with the Taliban for the release of deserter Bowe Bergdahl.
Via Right Pundit:

The Gateway Pundit | Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback

why was McCain repeating that notion when McCain said just this past feb that he would negotiate with terrorists himself?

this guy McCain is loony as fuck

Taliban are not Terrorist.

Al-Qaeda are Terrorist. Bush had Afghans negotiate a ceasefire with Al-Qaeda to allow Osama Bin Laden escape Tora Bora, Afghanistan. Obama did not negotiate with Bin Laden, he had him killed.

well only two post to bring up Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

must be a record

gmc11936820140603080900.jpg

Political theory is nice, but when in office you find that political reality is different. Jefferson was the first to admonish this fact.

Let's be brutally honest here. Maybe all politicians should stop with the big talk that proclaims that negotiating with 'terrorists' is unequivocally off the table.

Saying you will never negotiate with terrorists assumes that there could never be a scenario where in fact negotiating with terrorists might be to one's advantage.

That is is not a wise assumption.

Forum List

Back