Flint Animal Wont be Charged

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
It's a new era. Open season on whites. There is no justice. We are run by mobs

Last edited:
No, we are run by elitist progressive liberals who feel blacks are owed their due on whites and are going to get their licks in now and be left to run free for things never done to them to assuage their own guilt for being white.

1593127240377.png

Jesus Christ, Mr. President, get the war going already! I want to see the unruly protesters, rioters and looters, scrambling like the cockroaches they are when the shit hits the fan.
They need to be treated as TERRORISTS. That's what they are. But you should be pressuring local politicians. They are the ones responsible

If the Macy's associate just notified his godfather and he had sent a couple of goombas from the Italian Club into the Flint Ghetto to pummel this black guy in revenge, instead of calling the cops, the libs would be up in arms.

Even if the guy called him a ******, he should be charged. If they had any law he would have been.

Even if the guy called him a ******, he should be charged. If they had any law he would have been.
Of course, BUT HE DIDN'T. You can see what kind of kid he is. Hes probably one of those white pussys who does "everything right" including groveling to the big black dog in the hope that the rabid dog will show mercy. Of course when the soulless animal smells weakness he goes in for the kill. He has no human compassion

Of course, BUT HE DIDN'T. You can see what kind of kid he is. Hes probably one of those white pussys who does "everything right" including groveling to the big black dog in the hope that the rabid dog will show mercy. Of course when the soulless animal smells weakness he goes in for the kill. He has no human compassion
I think that same way, I was just saying.

I wonder if that guy is serious?

surely no one black or white can be that stupid

A lot of people feel that way. A gentleman in the tremendous city of Dayton Ohio went in to rob a Dollar General store and one of the employees shot him dead. His siblings went on TV to complain it just wasn't right.

Offensive language does not excuse violence

and in this case there is no evidence that the n-word was used
Of course it was they always used excuse to justify his assault. The prosecutor wont do a damn thing, for no reason at all except politics.

Better be prepared anytime you go out and there is even a possibility that you'll run into 1 or 5 of these little darlings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back