Flint Animal Wont be Charged

1593127240377.png
I wonder if that guy is serious?

surely no one black or white can be that stupid

A lot of people feel that way. A gentleman in the tremendous city of Dayton Ohio went in to rob a Dollar General store and one of the employees shot him dead. His siblings went on TV to complain it just wasn't right.

You just have laugh when you listen to a truly stupid black woman spout nonsense like this

I wonder if that guy is serious?

surely no one black or white can be that stupid

A lot of people feel that way. A gentleman in the tremendous city of Dayton Ohio went in to rob a Dollar General store and one of the employees shot him dead. His siblings went on TV to complain it just wasn't right.

A gentle teen got shot robbing a homeowner. His sister claimed we don't understand how those in the hood get school clothes.

I won't be surprised if whoever makes such decisions are the next people to start looking for new jobs. Once all of the cops have quit out of those who are not killed, fired, or jailed, who do you think will then be the next kind of person that rioters go after?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I won't be surprised if whoever makes such decisions are the next people to start looking for new jobs. Once all of the cops have quit out of those who are not killed, fired, or jailed, who do you think will then be the next kind of person that rioters go after?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Without the police America will become a more violent nation and even more black males will die

I suspect that the black thug in this story will not have a long life

he will either wind up in prison or be killed when he attacks the wrong person

and when he dies the libs on this forum will send flowers to his funeral

I know that it is of cold comfort to their victims, but it is true, I believe, that at least some of those bad people do eventually get their comeuppance -- from other bad people.

I know that it is of cold comfort to their victims, but it is true, I believe, that at least some of those bad people do eventually get their comeuppance -- from other bad people.
More criminals including blacks are going to be killed if liberals succeed in destroying the police departments in our major cities

because citizens will protect themselves if necessary

Forum List

Back