Floating an idea: Republican class action suit

You are clearly not a lawyer. You are clearly not knowledgeable about the US laws.

No one is stopping you from starting a class action against anyone.

The point is, you are never going to do it. You are here only to instigate, incite others into some action they will regret later on.

Go for it. Start calling lawyers on Monday and let us know how it proceeds.
Really? NO one is stopping me? Good question : The Democrat run justice system is currently indicting Trump, an ex president and millionaire over bullshit. I got 110$ in the bank. That is why.

I can't fight the Democrat funded by China and wealthy European "philanthropists" machine all by myself. We together, can.

GOP? Actually Do something? Dont make me laugh.

100 days gone by and nothings happened but more jaw flapping.:funnyface:

Really? NO one is stopping me? Good question : The Democrat run justice system is currently indicting Trump, an ex president and millionaire over bullshit. I got 110$ in the bank. That is why.
It is called the US Justice System. It is not Democratic, Republican or Independent. It is non political, you like it or not.

You will find out how much BS it is when the charges come out and the trial goes on. But since your mind is already totally made up, it is going to be a Kangaroo trial and a witch hunt, which are exactly how Trump like to describe anything that has to do with him dealing with his actions.

And let us not forget that there are another three possible indictments yet to come. All due to actions Trump should have fought better about before taking the steps he did.

I am sure some lawyer will do it pro bono, and since there are so many Trump supporters sending Trump money for his legal fees, you will have no problem finding other Trump supporters who will go on a Go fund me with you.

Time for action and not kvetching.

I can't fight the Democrat funded by China and wealthy European "philanthropists" machine all by myself. We together, can.
And after this amazing Republican BS, which does come out of Republican and Tucker's talking points......
Good night.

More cheese.
You have enough for a sandwich. Time to give up on your senseless empty attempts to defame the Democrats.

Go and see what the Koch brothers, Murdoch, Musk and other Republican Billionaires are doing with their money. Go find out who they are funding and why. Go find out how the Supreme Court became a 6 to 3 Republican majority under Trump.

Forum List

Back