Flood victim comes unglued on patronizing CNN reporter who is pawing her...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Lolol..this is wonderful:

“But y’all sit here, y’all trying to interview people during their worst times — like that’s not the smartest thing to do. Like people are really breaking down and y’all sitting here with cameras and microphones trying to ask us what the fuck is wrong with us,” she continued.

“And you really trying to understand with the microphone still in my face? With me shivering cold, with my kids wet, and you still putting the microphone in my face.”

Arrogant, entitled white commies harassing flood victims, hoping they can get them to blame Trump.

Not everybody is a stooge, useful idiots.

'What The F**k?!?' -- Houston Woman EXPLODES On CNN Reporter [VIDEO]

“But y’all sit here, y’all trying to interview people during their worst times — like that’s not the smartest thing to do. Like people are really breaking down and y’all sitting here with cameras and microphones trying to ask us what the fuck is wrong with us,” she continued.

“And you really trying to understand with the microphone still in my face? With me shivering cold, with my kids wet, and you still putting the microphone in my face.”

Arrogant, entitled white commies harassing flood victims, hoping they can get them to blame Trump.

I posted a simular thread on this, however I'm on the side of the reporters.....its because this shit is in the news 24/7 that I donated money to this woman and her family. I get the hurt that they're going through, but this nation has gone through this shit almost yearly with this anti government state.

I posted a simular thread on this, however I'm on the side of the reporters.....its because this shit is in the news 24/7 that I donated money to this woman and her family. I get the hurt that they're going through, but this nation has gone through this shit almost yearly with this anti government state.

o_O:eusa_eh::booze::uhh::uhh::uhh:

Yeah, that lady just wanted attention so she freaked out on camera. No ones forcing you to do an interview. If you don't want to do one say no.

Yeah, that lady just wanted attention so she freaked out on camera. No ones forcing you to do an interview. If you don't want to do one say no.
Shows what you know. The reporter is literally hanging onto her. She grabbed her coming in, like some kind of parasite.

She could have just walked away and taken care of her child. She wanted the tv time

She could have just walked away and taken care of her child. She wanted the tv time
I can't wait for CNN to report the deaths of fat conservatives who had heart attacks while attempting to dread water!

I like how the Today show has tried to blame Global Warming a few times. Climate change was suppose to bring a wave of category 5 hurricanes over the last five years. So much for that model....

Shows what you know. The reporter is literally hanging onto her. She grabbed her coming in, like some kind of parasite.
I saw a compassionate TOUCH.
I saw her grabbing her to keep her from escaping. Like she OWNED her.

Which will always set people off.

I like how the Today show has tried to blame Global Warming a few times. Climate change was suppose to bring a wave of category 5 hurricanes over the last five years. So much for that model....
So you say....but you are not DREADING water.

I saw a compassionate TOUCH.
I saw her grabbing her to keep her from escaping. Like she OWNED her.

Which will always set people off.
Trump would have grabbed her by the pussy

In Katrina, I got the feeling people were waiting to be saved. With Harvey, Texans seem to be out to save themselves. Poor conditioned CNN reporters can't figure this out.

Forum List

Back