Florida allows teens to buy an AR 15 , no gun license needed.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Florida barley has any laws at all !

Gun laws in Florida - Wikipedia

At first I wondered how Cruz was approved for a license. Turns out ya don’t need one ! You can get An AR , but have to wait till 21 for a handgun . With little restrictions.

And the cons there blame the sheriff and fbi for failing . What legal tools does Florida supply that they can use to stop nuts and criminals from packing ?

At first I wondered how Cruz was approved for a license. Turns out ya don’t need one ! You can get An AR , but have to wait till 21 for a handgun . With little restrictions.

And the cons there blame the sheriff and fbi for failing . What legal tools does Florida supply that they can use to stop nuts and criminals from packing ?

Timmuh is tawded.

What laws is Flawda barley required to have?

A license to be in soup? A license to be a beer ingredient? Wtf?

What laws do you propose to impose upon Florida Barley?

For right wingers, the NRA and their funders, the gun manufacturers, EVERY teenager should have an AR-15........maybe those weapons help with the acne problems?

Last edited:

Timmuh is tawded.

They can have whatever they want . But when it backfires , I don’t want to hear Florida law makers blaming the Feds .

I guess every state is scrambling with legislation right now... I've been calling and receiving calls from a number of our legislators here in VT. As it stands right now a 16 yo can purchase a handgun w/o any guardian consent. No age minimum to posses a long gun & to buy is also 16yo (AR-15) included. We have never had any "significant" issues thus far in the state, with hardly any gun related homicide / violence (per capita comparison of course)...

Last updated November 16, 2017.
Vermont law allows any person age 16 or older to possess a handgun without the consent of a parent or guardian.1 There is no minimum age to possess a rifle or shotgun in Vermont.

Vermont law allows firearm sales to anyone age 16 or older.2

Federal age restrictions impose stricter limits.

Federal restrictions (as typical) are ignored / superseded somehow by VT State law

Last edited:

Timmuh is tawded.

They can have whatever they want . But when it backfires , I don’t want to hear Florida law makers blaming the Feds .

I don't foresee barley being a problem anytime in the near future.

I guess every state is scrambling with legislation right now... I've been calling and receiving calls from a number of our legislators here in VT. As it stands right now a 16 yo can purchase a handgun w/o any guardian consent. No age minimum to purchase a long gun (AR-15) included. We have never had any "significant" issues thus far in the state, with hardly any gun related homicide / violence (per capita comparison of course)...

It's the way the kids are brought up.

Pistol age has been 21 in FL for a good many years now.

I suppose now the rifle age will be too. Sad, because I could buy a rifle when I was 18.

For right wingers, the NRA and their funders, the gun manufacturers, EVERY teenager should have an AR-!5........It helps with the acne problems.

No .22 pea shooter pistol till you are 21 . But here’s a military style weapon that will blow a baseball sized whole in people !

I guess every state is scrambling with legislation right now... I've been calling and receiving calls from a number of our legislators here in VT. As it stands right now a 16 yo can purchase a handgun w/o any guardian consent. No age minimum to purchase a long gun (AR-15) included. We have never had any "significant" issues thus far in the state, with hardly any gun related homicide / violence (per capita comparison of course)...

It's the way the kids are brought up.

Pistol age has been 21 in FL for a good many years now.

I suppose now the rifle age will be too. Sad, because I could buy a rifle when I was 18.

I partly agree. The gun nut culture has created a disrespect for guns in those states . Like owning a gun is frivolous, and not a serious responsibility.

For right wingers, the NRA and their funders, the gun manufacturers, EVERY teenager should have an AR-!5........It helps with the acne problems.

No .22 pea shooter pistol till you are 21 . But here’s a military style weapon that will blow a baseball sized whole in people !

I reckon you never seen what 12 gauge .00 Buck does. Of course not, I bet you've never even smelled Cordite.

And the cons there blame the sheriff and fbi for failing .

That's because they did fail. How many times does someone need to have the authorities called on them for violent and threatening behavior before the authorities step in and do something?

Why do we need a license to exercise a constitutional right?

Should we license the press/media?

I reckon you never seen what 12 gauge .00 Buck does. Of course not, I bet you've never even smelled Cordite.

I’ve taken my gun safety course and gone shoot a couple times. Haven’t put in for a license yet.

And the cons there blame the sheriff and fbi for failing .

That's because they did fail. How many times does someone need to have the authorities called on them for violent and threatening behavior before the authorities step in and do something?

Egregious failure. There's also the 97% black "State authorities" that dropped the ball, and then you can add the Fed FBI for a Trifecta of FAIL.

To anyone in FL: How many white state FEMA workers did you see?

Granted, all the ones I dealt with were cool, and definitely FL raised, but how many white? For me? Zero.

There's a segregation problem in the FL state employee dept.

I’ve taken my gun safety course and gone shoot a couple times. Haven’t put in for a license yet.
It's a travesty... an abomination that you 'have' to!!!

Why do we need a license to exercise a constitutional right?

Should we license the press/media?

Press aren’t licensed at all? Ever hear if press passes ? We also have libel laws .

All rights have some limits : regulation.

Well...they could have used Florida Law to stop him, if they had desired.

Just last week a youngster in Boynton Beach, FL wrote he was going to
shoot up a school. Palm Beach County Deputies (County directly above
Broward) arrested him and confiscated his weapon.

At the same time, another youngster in Clay County (East Of Jacksonville)
made a similar threat and he was also arrested with his weapon seized.

Broward County schools had the highest arrest rate in the nation 5 or 6
years ago. They changed to assist the little scholars. They stopped
arresting them and started talking to them. Now we have 17 dead people.
What's their next plan going to be?

It's a travesty... an abomination that you 'have' to!!!

Not really . Travesty is 17 kids being gunned down.

18 years old is legally an adult

Nothing to see here

Forum List

Back