Florida allows teens to buy an AR 15 , no gun license needed.

It's the way the kids are brought up.

Pistol age has been 21 in FL for a good many years now.

I suppose now the rifle age will be too. Sad, because I could buy a rifle when I was 18.

I partly agree. The gun nut culture has created a disrespect for guns in those states . Like owning a gun is frivolous, and not a serious responsibility.

Well that's funny. That's the impression I get every time I watch some idiotic movie cranked out by the gun-hating liberal Hollywood movie industry. They seem to relish gun violence and the irresponsible use of firearms. Yet at the same time, the actors, actresses, producers, and scriptwriters preach to us that we shouldn't have the right to own them.

Is that two-faced or what?

Liar . Wanting gun control doesn’t equal BAN ALL GUNS !

How come righties aren’t so obsessed with voting rights like you are wh gun rights ?
Because if we let you control our weapons, soon all weapons will be controlled.. You miserable fucks never are satisfied, which is why we saw the Rep Congressmen shot, and the young children at the Country Western event shot up in Las Vegas. Instead of debating the issue of liberal compassion and allowing mentally ill people to walk amongst US not be put away, we will continue to see shootings. Not the weapon, but the person behind it is the problem..

View attachment 180422

True. Oswald could have accomplished the same goal with an extremely long knife, and Charles Whitman, of Texas Tower fame, could have done the same thing with martial arts throwing stars.

Whitman shot and killed 16 people with a common hunting rifle.

I partly agree. The gun nut culture has created a disrespect for guns in those states . Like owning a gun is frivolous, and not a serious responsibility.

Well that's funny. That's the impression I get every time I watch some idiotic movie cranked out by the gun-hating liberal Hollywood movie industry. They seem to relish gun violence and the irresponsible use of firearms. Yet at the same time, the actors, actresses, producers, and scriptwriters preach to us that we shouldn't have the right to own them.

How come righties aren’t so obsessed with voting rights like you are wh gun rights ?
Because if we let you control our weapons, soon all weapons will be controlled.. You miserable fucks never are satisfied, which is why we saw the Rep Congressmen shot, and the young children at the Country Western event shot up in Las Vegas. Instead of debating the issue of liberal compassion and allowing mentally ill people to walk amongst US not be put away, we will continue to see shootings. Not the weapon, but the person behind it is the problem..

View attachment 180422

True. Oswald could have accomplished the same goal with an extremely long knife, and Charles Whitman, of Texas Tower fame, could have done the same thing with martial arts throwing stars.
Oswald used a bolt action rifle, not a semi auto, did you not know that? Want to ban bolt action rifles, tard? Just fucked your argument some more.

image2601.jpg

No, i'm just fucking with your head. I know I shouldn't. It is kind of like poking a monkey through his cage with a stick.

View attachment 180422

Guns don't kill people. Bullets kill people. Ban bullets.

Florida barley has any laws at all !

Gun laws in Florida - Wikipedia

At first I wondered how Cruz was approved for a license. Turns out ya don’t need one ! You can get An AR , but have to wait till 21 for a handgun . With little restrictions.

And the cons there blame the sheriff and fbi for failing . What legal tools does Florida supply that they can use to stop nuts and criminals from packing ?
Because teens never get frustrated or angry.

So do other people. Did you see the Moon Bats marching around in their pink pussy hats and howling at the sky when that asshole Crooked Hillary didn't win? There was rioting and attacks on police and even some looting.

Last edited:

View attachment 180422

Non NRA members kill people.

View attachment 180422

Oswald used a bolt action rifle, not a semi auto, did you not know that? Want to ban bolt action rifles, tard? Just fucked your argument some more.

image2601.jpg

No, i'm just fucking with your head. I know I shouldn't. It is kind of like poking a monkey through his cage with a stick.

View attachment 180422

Good luck with that. I make my own in several different calibers.

Black Lives Matter dipshits are dangerous and crazy and hateful and a threat and what Liberal would want them to ever be allowed to own a firearm?

The Bill of Rights is my license to own a firearm. It shall not be infringed. I don't need any other license.

Forum List

Back