Florida governor: school districts that defied no-mask mandate to lose $200m

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Apparently they plan to give the stolen cash to schools in Republican areas. Shit like this should not happen in civilised countries. its just punishing kids for stuff they havent done.
Apparently its illegal and if it isnt it really should be.
De Santis is an evil man.

The courts have told him before he can't do things like this. It isn't going to stop him from continuing to say he will though it seems.

Apparently they plan to give the stolen cash to schools in Republican areas. Shit like this should not happen in civilised countries. its just punishing kids for stuff they havent done.

Its not "stolen cash" at all. If the districts want the money, they can just follow the rules of the Florida Dept. of Education.

The courts have told him before he can't do things like this. It isn't going to stop him from continuing to say he will though it seems.
LOL....Evidently you have no idea how state funding works. Even if it's federal money given to the state a state can allocate those monies where most needed. it's not distributed evenly.

DeSantis might decide that say Madison County's school district (poorest in FL) might need it much more than some defiant but more affluent district.

They continue to tear their country's social fabric down and to shreds Tommy, and all for petty domestic politics that's dysfunctional on both sides of the aisle.

However, bripat and I are finding some agreement on the issues and a few hints on some solutions, so there's some hope! You may be interested in tuning in on that?

LOL....Evidently you have no idea how state funding works. Even if it's federal money given to the state a state can allocate those monies where most needed. it's not distributed evenly.

DeSantis might decide that say Madison County's school district (poorest in FL) might need it much more than some defiant but more affluent district.

The courts ruled that local school boards had the right to set their own health policies and that Desantis could not withhold money because of that.

Are you arguing that we should remove local control of schools?

DeSantis' latest setback: Judge smacks down his school mask policy

The courts ruled that local school boards had the right to set their own health policies and that Desantis could not withhold money because of that.

Are you arguing that we should remove local control of schools?

DeSantis' latest setback: Judge smacks down his school mask policy
I really don't care one way or the other. Not my monkey, not my circus......I'm just saying that sometimes if you fuck with the bull you get the horns through alternate means. ;)

These rogue school administrators should be put in prison for trying to implement these mandates. Not only are they a violation of God given freedoms and the constitution, but those masks cause increased rates of sickness. It's disgusting these people in charge of educating our kids are so unable to follow the math and science and are going along with barbaric methods. Next, they'll be telling us we have to sacrifice a virgin in a volcano to appease their Stanic gods.

The schools had the option to wear masks or not but they chose to make up their own rules and force kids to suffer with masks. These school officials should be fired and parents need to take back control of the education of their kids.

Forum List

Back