Florida man forced to remove Trump flag from boat gets even....

It's a "wrap" lol
It is easily removed.
Same thing I used on my work trailers.
Also, it's a freedom point not a political one at this point.

Freedom has become a political issue after the meat puppet faggot's marxist regime has corrupted our government at the highest levels. Never mind what the bush regimes, and the clinton regimes did.

Hahaha I find this HILARIOUS!
Almost as funny as the Hillary and Bernie bumper stickers I still see on electric cars

Tramp loves the rich.

edmonton-alberta-canada-may-21-260nw-1096761677.jpg

People are getting sick of this Hitler fkn shit------ Watch that bitch in Michican get her gay ass handed to herself the dumb bitch talked to her ppl as if they were children. I'd say fk you just because it is a dreamed uup " temp. law" doesn't make it legally right either pos LOSER.
MOMMY SAYS YOU BETTER OBEY!!

BITCH

View attachment 332247
It would appear you have no clue what Hitler fkn shit was all about.

Good for him. Anything that put a stick in the eyes of those little control freaks that run and manage HOAs. Fuck those people are petty busybodies.
There should be a Federal law against that shit. I have seen many suffering at the hands of the mini-gestapos known as HOAs. Do you own your house or not? Wtf?!
It ain't right what those HOAs do.

A couple years ago..on the way to a job.. I came across a piece of plywood in a front yard..leaned up against an Oak tree and obviously the acid leaves from the Oak ..there was no grass..it was natural.

Sign had 6 letters on it:

HOA
GFY

:auiqs.jpg:

There doesn’t need to be a federal law. Just don’t join one. If you want to foolishly sign away your rights in exchange of high property values than whom am I to stop them. Plus, it would violate their right to associate, so an amendment would be required.

Good for him. Anything that put a stick in the eyes of those little control freaks that run and manage HOAs. Fuck those people are petty busybodies.
There should be a Federal law against that shit. I have seen many suffering at the hands of the mini-gestapos known as HOAs. Do you own your house or not? Wtf?!
It ain't right what those HOAs do.

A couple years ago..on the way to a job.. I came across a piece of plywood in a front yard..leaned up against an Oak tree and obviously the acid leaves from the Oak ..there was no grass..it was natural.

Sign had 6 letters on it:

HOA
GFY

:auiqs.jpg:

There doesn’t need to be a federal law. Just don’t join one. If you want to foolishly sign away your rights in exchange of high property values than whom am I to stop them. Plus, it would violate their right to associate, so an amendment would be required.
There is probably a middle ground.
My right to associate does not mean I can impose myself on others. Similar to my case being dismissed in my battle with the HOA

I battled my HOA about 20 years ago. Also over a boat. I built a 10ft privacy fence to enclose it because all the lake slips were already rented and my boat was too tall for traditional storage under cover. The boat was brand new and fully loaded with upgrades so parking it in a boat parking lot was out of the question. The fight lasted 2 years and the court ultimately it out.

They are not happy unless they all up in everyone’s business and calling the shots. HOAs are the very soul of Mrs. Kravitz.

Forum List

Back