Florida revokes liquor license of hotel that put on a sexually explicit show with kids present

Status
Not open for further replies.
dems control the senate and the WH .... thats why things are going down the tubes .
we're looking forward to 2024 with Trump giving us a landslide so we can finally get some progress around here. we are the only modern country without a living wage health care for all daycare Cheap college and training Great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich their fair share for crying out loud. because we are the only modern country with a garbage propaganda Machine running one party..... and Ronnie Raygun give away to the rich tax rates....

well we almost controlled Congress for two years. too bad about those two semi Republican crap heads....

I'm just talking about your preoccupation with what other people do sexually. You claim it's all about children - classic political cover - but you're not fooling anyone. You want to control what other people do via government. Standard authoritarian statism.
and we are talking about your preoccupation with criticizing people that dont want children exposed to sexual content ...

we're looking forward to 2024 with Trump giving us a landslide so we can finally get some progress around here. we are the only modern country without a living wage health care for all daycare Cheap college and training Great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich their fair share for crying out loud. because we are the only modern country with a garbage propaganda Machine running one party..... and Ronnie Raygun give away to the rich tax rates....

well we almost controlled Congress for two years. too bad about those two semi Republican crap heads....
We are done. you stole everything from your fellow peasants.

I'm just talking about your preoccupation with what other people do sexually. You claim it's all about children - classic political cover - but you're not fooling anyone. You want to control what other people do via government. Standard authoritarian statism.

I’d be fine if government got the hell out of this and let adults handle it. No problemo

and we are talking about your preoccupation with criticizing people that dont want children exposed to sexual content ...
"I know you are but what am I?"

Whatever man. Enjoy your circle jerk.

I’d be fine if government got the hell out of this and let adults handle it. No problemo
Would you? Really? How is the topic of the OP government getting the hell out of this? It's exactly the opposite.

None of the above Suzy. But I’m thinking your a skinny pre op with thick glasses and because of the puberty blockers, a micro dick.

I nailed it, right?
Not even close. Only one of us has kids and knows that you dont need Ron Desantis to approve of what shows you take them to. By the way are you out there trying to stop the sexualization of children? If you are go ahead and googel "girl beauty pageant" images and you'll see thousands of MAGA moms sexualizing their kids. Go stop that bitch.

Not even close. Only one of us has kids and knows that you dont need Ron Desantis to approve of what shows you take them to. By the way are you out there trying to stop the sexualization of children? If you are go ahead and googel "girl beauty pageant" images and you'll see thousands of MAGA moms sexualizing their kids. Go stop that bitch.

Suzy, I quite imagine you wish you were one of the contestants

sexually explicit my ****, And these kids went with their parents. it's just like the garbage propaganda that makes you think that girls are being assaulted by men in dresses across the country when in actual fact there hasn't been a single attack of a trans on a girl anywhere ever. they are as dangerous as kittens and no more pedophile than you are on average.... The usual GOP political stunts hate and baloney...
Really. Do you really believe this garbage?

You still gonna go with this?

Really. Do you really believe this garbage?

You still gonna go with this?

Yes, he will. Lefties like francoHFW will continue to deny, enable, and apologize for groomers and pedophiles forever. It's what leftists do.

No answer. You have nothing. No kids. No ideas. No retorts. Only suuuuper lame insults.
Suzy, those little girls are imitating big girls. What they grow up to be. Huge difference then grown men demeaning women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back