Florida’s "Don’t Say Gay" law takes effect today. Its impact is already being felt...pride month is over, my friends

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
In real life, teachers must remove
~ photos of spouse if same-sex
~ rainbow stickers
~ safe space signage
~ tells parents if child comes out as LGBTQ

"In April, a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report found that rates of suicide in Florida had grown faster than much of the nation between 2019 and mid-2021".

This is an obvious hit piece. Gee, I wonder what other factors were in play during that period that might have caused a rise in suicides? Feckin' liars...
That law is to protect VERY YOUNG CHILDREN.

Don't be tolerant of them. Never sit at the same table with them, never shake hands with them, never help them and their relatives. Show them your contempt, make them pariahs. So you will defeat them.

~ rainbow stickers
~ safe space signage

Don't forget it actually doesn't say "don't say gay" ANYWHERE within the law, and its main effect is to make it illegal for teachers to GROOM children.

Now, go fuck yourself you lying piece of shit.

I'm hoping for the Sodomy decision to be overturned.

Then the states can make homosexuality a crime once again. Obviously making same sex marriages a moot point.

~ rainbow stickers
~ safe space signage

No more grooming?

How will democrats cope?

One day I didn't tell a faggot that he was a dirty smelly fucking faggot, I just blew his face to shreds. If someone has the opportunity to do it safely for themselves, do it - it will save humanity from slavery and death. Amen.

Da'fuk!?!

I'm all about personal freedoms but this post screams, "I need help!"

Don't forget it actually doesn't say "don't say gay" ANYWHERE within the law, and its main effect is to make it illegal for teachers to GROOM children.

It doesn't say anything about grooming in the law.

Parental Rights in Education; Requires district school boards to adopt procedures that comport with certain provisions of law for notifying student's parent of specified information; requires such procedures to reinforce fundamental right of parents to make decisions regarding upbringing & control of their children; prohibits school district from adopting procedures or student support forms that prohibit school district personnel from notifying parent about specified information or that encourage student to withhold from parent such information; prohibits school district personnel from discouraging or prohibiting parental notification & involvement in critical decisions affecting student's mental, emotional, or physical well-being; prohibits classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in certain grade levels; requires school districts to notify parents of healthcare services; authorizes parent to bring action against school district to obtain declaratory judgment; provides for additional award of injunctive relief, damages, & reasonable attorney fees & court costs to certain parents.

Don't say gay.

Yeah, it does, you ignorant clod. That's why 70 odd teachers quit because their actions would have landed them in jail you toffeynosed, maloderous pervert!

Something tells me you're not part of the Guno fanclub....

~ rainbow stickers
~ safe space signage

The school systems should teaching math, science, geography, writing, civics, phys ed, health, how to fill out job application, personal finance and such. Not social engineering.

~ rainbow stickers
~ safe space signage

The law does not have the word "gay" in it.

What Kindergarten to 3rd grade students are even concerned with sexual orientation? They're concerned about recess and snack time. I understand that there are "unique" family models out there but damn, can we get back to reading, writing, and arithmetic?

I will admit though, this law is pretty vague and may set up parents suing the schools if they don't agree with how their children are taught...

The school systems should teaching math, science, geography, writing, civics, phys ed, health, how to fill out job application, personal finance and such. Not social engineering.
I would also include such things as computer operations in that....when job applicants don't know how to run a program and then open files....it's a problem.

Forum List

Back