Floyd vs Conor...Live Action

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
These guys should develop a brand together after this IMO. Great chemistry.

Terrible commentary by the idiot (Floyd fanboy) streaming it, but you can hear the real announcers.

It was a great fight.

Mayweather has proven now that he can beat the best in boxing of any background race or style.

The Irishman in me was rooting for McGregor, but then I started rooting for Mayweather because a) he's one of the greatest boxers of all time and b) I couldn't stand the thought of a UFC fighter beating a boxer -- boxing being a REAL sport and UFC being a stupid GAME for white trash degenerates. Glad Mayweather won!

Hooters down the street from me had a crowd out into the fucking parking lot

Thoughts on a black man beating a white man, Snouter ? lol

The Irishman in me was rooting for McGregor, but then I started rooting for Mayweather because a) he's one of the greatest boxers of all time and b) I couldn't stand the thought of a UFC fighter beating a boxer -- boxing being a REAL sport and UFC being a stupid GAME for white trash degenerates. Glad Mayweather won!

Hooters down the street from me had a crowd out into the fucking parking lot

Thoughts on a black man beating a white man, Snouter ? lol
To me boxing is boring compared to MMA. MMA is much closer to what a real fight would be.

IMO, the ref stopped it early but Conor was praising Floyd after it was over. Folks, Floyd has better taste in cars than Conor, but Conor has better taste in clothes. These fuckers should start a Floyd/Conor company IMO.

If Connor didn't KO him in the first few rounds, Mayweather would just wear him down, and that's what happened.

Will Mayweather step into the octagon like he claimed he would? I doubt it.

Can't teach an old dog new tricks! He should end up with a couple of mill in the hand, why go back to get your brains mashed?

The fight was stopped to prevent a last minute rally by McGregor. No one was going to let a black man lose his last fight. He can retire undefeated. The Gods of diversity are satisfied.

Can't teach an old dog new tricks! He should end up with a couple of mill in the hand, why go back to get your brains mashed?
Connor McGregor should clear about $100 million from this one fight and Mayweather should make well over $300 million.

Now whose brains are mashed? Ours are for paying to see this stuff, lol.

The fight was stopped to prevent a last minute rally by McGregor. No one was going to let a black man lose his last fight. He can retire undefeated. The Gods of diversity are satisfied.
McGregor had his guard down, he was not responding correctly to the ref and Mayweather could have continued pounding him, but stepped away instead.

McGregor was on the verge of major brain damage because stubborn Irishmen wont admit it when they have lost!

roflmao

The decision was political no doubt about it. If Mayweather had lost there would be nationwide riots.

If Connor didn't KO him in the first few rounds, Mayweather would just wear him down, and that's what happened.

Will Mayweather step into the octagon like he claimed he would? I doubt it.
Did Connor even make Mayweather sweat at all? Looked to me like Connor was trying to grab a fish fresh out of the water. Connor sure excited his fans with a lot punches that never landed or did zero damage. I think Mayweather is a lot smarter than Connor. Why get into the Octagon when he has nothing to prove? You never fight on the other persons terms.

Forum List

Back