Floyd vs Conor...Live Action

Then Connor was a dummy for agreeing to only boxing rules.
No, to get the big payday, he had to agree to boxing rules.
Then Connor was a dummy because Mayweather made 3 times as much as Connor did to fight by his own rules.
It was Mayweather's 49-0 record and world championships in 5 weight classes that made the big payout for both fighters possible. Connor simply was not worth as much as Mayweather when it came to the payout. Connor was smart to call Mayweather out and get the biggest payout he could before Mayweather got too old to come out of retirement.
Right. My point is that he was dumb for fighting under boxing rules. If he was actually smart he would have convinced Mayweather to fight under MMA rules. That way he could have had a chance to win the fight and get paid.
So you don't think Mayweather is smart enough to dictate terms benificial to himself.
Its obvious Mayweather is the much more intelligent person. He was paid more and fought under his rules. My point is that Connor was the dummy. He couldnt convince Mayweather to fight under MMA rules.

He probably made $100,000,000. Explain the dumb part of that decision.
The part where Mayweather made 3-4 times as much and got to fight by his own rules.
Explain how making 9 figures is dumb. You cant, but youre dumb enough to keep trying, arent you. :laugh:
I didnt say making 9 figures is dumb. I said Connor was dumb for making less than Mayweather and fighting under boxing rules you retard.
Name a boxer who made as much as Mayweather, in a fight against Mayweather, in the past decade. If you cant do that, you are going to look fucking stupid.
What does any of your blathering have to do with my point and why would I deflect just to answer your question?
Since when is defending your own position a "deflection"? Just as i predicted, you cant defend your position, can you. :laugh:

The part where Mayweather made 3-4 times as much and got to fight by his own rules.
Explain how making 9 figures is dumb. You cant, but youre dumb enough to keep trying, arent you. :laugh:
I didnt say making 9 figures is dumb. I said Connor was dumb for making less than Mayweather and fighting under boxing rules you retard.
Name a boxer who made as much as Mayweather, in a fight against Mayweather, in the past decade. If you cant do that, you are going to look fucking stupid.
What does any of your blathering have to do with my point and why would I deflect just to answer your question?
Since when is defending your own position a "deflection"? Just as i predicted, you cant defend your position, can you. :laugh:

When the position you claim i am defending was never stated. Nice try cave monkey but youre getting boring now.
laugh.gif

When the position you claim i am defending was never stated. Nice try cave monkey but youre getting boring now.
laugh.gif
You said he was stupid. You have yet to prove your position in any way, other than simply making that ignorant statement. You should try to keep your foot out of your mouth next time.

No, to get the big payday, he had to agree to boxing rules.
Then Connor was a dummy because Mayweather made 3 times as much as Connor did to fight by his own rules.
It was Mayweather's 49-0 record and world championships in 5 weight classes that made the big payout for both fighters possible. Connor simply was not worth as much as Mayweather when it came to the payout. Connor was smart to call Mayweather out and get the biggest payout he could before Mayweather got too old to come out of retirement.
Right. My point is that he was dumb for fighting under boxing rules. If he was actually smart he would have convinced Mayweather to fight under MMA rules. That way he could have had a chance to win the fight and get paid.
So you don't think Mayweather is smart enough to dictate terms benificial to himself.
Its obvious Mayweather is the much more intelligent person. He was paid more and fought under his rules. My point is that Connor was the dummy. He couldnt convince Mayweather to fight under MMA rules.
It's obvious that Mayweather has the credentials from which to notigate, thus he has the most control in making the deal. Also, since Mayweather already is a multimillionaire, he didn't need the fight as much as Connor. Had Connor insisted on a MMA fight he would have gotten nothing, and that would have been stupid.

It's obvious that Mayweather has the credentials from which to notigate, thus he has the most control in making the deal. Also, since Mayweather already is a multimillionaire, he didn't need the fight as much as Connor. Had Connor insisted on a MMA fight he would have gotten nothing, and that would have been stupid.
He should have been smart enough to convince Mayweather to fight MMA. I'm glad Mayweather taught the little bantam rooster a lesson in boxing.

He should have been smart enough to convince Mayweather to fight MMA. I'm glad Mayweather taught the little bantam rooster a lesson in boxing.
Mayweather was getting lit up for several rounds by a guy who has never fought professionally in boxing. Its kind of embarrassing for Mayweather. He should have been able to put Connor away in the first round, but he couldnt.

Smart has nothing to do with not convincing Mayweather in doing something that he would never do.

Kind of like saying, if you were smart you can convince an Eskimo to buy an ice cube for a million dollars.

Anyway, we both have stated our positions on this, it would be stupid for me to waste any more time pointing out the obvious.

Smart has nothing to do with not convincing Mayweather in doing something that he would never do.

Kind of like saying, if you were smart you can convince an Eskimo to buy an ice cube for a million dollars.

Anyway, we both have stated our positions on this, it would be stupid for me to waste any more time pointing out the obvious.
i think thats actually a saying. You are smart if you can convince an Eskimo to buy ice. Connor was dumb for not getting Mayweather to fight under MMA rules where he could have won and still made his money.

he could sell ice to eskimos

I hate Mayweather.
You must be having a terrible day then.

No, my life doesn't revolve around him. But he's totally over rated imo. He doesn't brawl he's super technical and good at defense.
How can you be 49-0 and be overrated? I'll answer that myself. i guess Rocky Marciano was overrated then?

Boxing is a technical sport. If you want to see a brawl you should watch MMA. Personally i like both boxing and MMA but MMA is much less technical.

I hate Mayweather.

No, my life doesn't revolve around him. But he's totally over rated imo. He doesn't brawl he's super technical and good at defense.
How can you be 49-0 and be overrated? I'll answer that myself. i guess Rocky Marciano was overrated then?

Because the boxing industry gives him points for being best at defense. He's a good defensive boxer. However, I don't enjoy watching him dance. I like brawlers who are nuts and go in attacking the opponent. As a viewer, speaking for myself anyway, Mayweather isn't fun to watch at all.

i think thats actually a saying. You are smart if you can convince an Eskimo to buy ice. Connor was dumb for not getting Mayweather to fight under MMA rules where he could have won and still made his money.
It's hyperbola, as in a salesman so good that he can sell ice cubes to eskimos.

I hate Mayweather.

Because the boxing industry gives him points for being best at defense. He's a good defensive boxer. However, I don't enjoy watching him dance. I like brawlers who are nuts and go in attacking the opponent. As a viewer, speaking for myself anyway, Mayweather isn't fun to watch at all.
Mayweather is the best pure boxer i have ever seen and thats saying a lot. Even at the age of 40 and coming off 2 years of retirement he is an artist in his craft. i could watch him fight a building and be impressed with his skill.

It's hyperbola, as in a salesman so good that he can sell ice cubes to eskimos.
You cant be dumb and be a good salesman.

Forum List

Back