Floyd vs Conor...Live Action

The only problem with that analogy is Mayweather sustained no beating. He just let the dumb little bantam rooster swing until he was tired then Mayweather showed him why boxing is a lot different from the MMA.

It's the same technique let your opponent wear them self out. I like boxers that fight each other with vigor the entire time.
That usually makes for a sloppy fight. You may as well just watch some drunks at the local bar going at it.
A drunk fight would be quite entertaining to watch.
I broke my thumb punching a drunk guy. his face wasnt where I expected it to be and i hit a telephone booth instead. :laugh:
So actually you broke your thumb punching a telephone booth.
No. I nailed him with my right hand and put him out on his feet but he fell forward so I missed with the left.

What did Connor mean by he turned Mayweather into a Mexican? Was he a little punch drunk?
Mexicans fight aggresively, while Mayweather fights defensively. Mayweather had to completely change his style in order to counter the style that Connor brought last night.

"Mexican Style" Used By Golovkin Is One Hundred Years Old - The Sweet Science

And he did so, and demolished the Scot.
Connor is Irish.
Thank you, the AMERICAN won(.) Conor did better than expected though.

It's the same technique let your opponent wear them self out. I like boxers that fight each other with vigor the entire time.
That usually makes for a sloppy fight. You may as well just watch some drunks at the local bar going at it.
A drunk fight would be quite entertaining to watch.
I broke my thumb punching a drunk guy. his face wasnt where I expected it to be and i hit a telephone booth instead. :laugh:
So actually you broke your thumb punching a telephone booth.
No. I nailed him with my right hand and put him out on his feet but he fell forward so I missed with the left.
No one believes any of your endless "fight" stories. Its pathetic, really.

The Irishman in me was rooting for McGregor, but then I started rooting for Mayweather because a) he's one of the greatest boxers of all time and b) I couldn't stand the thought of a UFC fighter beating a boxer -- boxing being a REAL sport and UFC being a stupid GAME for white trash degenerates. Glad Mayweather won!

Hooters down the street from me had a crowd out into the fucking parking lot

Thoughts on a black man beating a white man, Snouter ? lol
To me boxing is boring compared to MMA. MMA is much closer to what a real fight would be.

That's the dumbest reason I've ever heard. If you want to watch "real fights," just go to youtube. There's plenty of real street fights there. If you want to watch athletes, watch boxing. Just be sure to take your anti-tard/anti-ADD meds beforehand. There's some complicated rules n' stuff that degenerates find confusing in boxing.

The Irishman in me was rooting for McGregor, but then I started rooting for Mayweather because a) he's one of the greatest boxers of all time and b) I couldn't stand the thought of a UFC fighter beating a boxer -- boxing being a REAL sport and UFC being a stupid GAME for white trash degenerates. Glad Mayweather won!

Hooters down the street from me had a crowd out into the fucking parking lot

Thoughts on a black man beating a white man, Snouter ? lol
To me boxing is boring compared to MMA. MMA is much closer to what a real fight would be.

That's the dumbest reason I've ever heard. If you want to watch "real fights," just go to youtube. There's plenty of real street fights there. If you want to watch athletes, watch boxing. Just be sure to take your anti-tard/anti-ADD meds beforehand. There's some complicated rules n' stuff that degenerates find confusing in boxing.
Go fuck yourself. Everyone has preferences, I like to watch MMA better than boxing. Having a preference of boxing or MMA makes no on a degenerate...so get off your high horse and fuck youself.

If Connor didn't KO him in the first few rounds, Mayweather would just wear him down, and that's what happened.

Will Mayweather step into the octagon like he claimed he would? I doubt it.
Did Connor even make Mayweather sweat at all? Looked to me like Connor was trying to grab a fish fresh out of the water. Connor sure excited his fans with a lot punches that never landed or did zero damage. I think Mayweather is a lot smarter than Connor. Why get into the Octagon when he has nothing to prove? You never fight on the other persons terms.

They were both smart, they hyped up the fight and made hundreds of millions.

Mayweather is a master at playing the game of boxing. He would lean way forward making it impossible to hit him legally. He even would just turn straight around knowing the rules don't allow you to be hit. Fighting like that is a big reason boxing is a joke now.

I think Mayweather would had won at least by decision, but it was lame the fight was stopped early. They should had let him try to put Mcgregor down.

If Connor didn't KO him in the first few rounds, Mayweather would just wear him down, and that's what happened.

Did Connor even make Mayweather sweat at all? Looked to me like Connor was trying to grab a fish fresh out of the water. Connor sure excited his fans with a lot punches that never landed or did zero damage. I think Mayweather is a lot smarter than Connor. Why get into the Octagon when he has nothing to prove? You never fight on the other persons terms.

They were both smart, they hyped up the fight and made hundreds of millions.

Mayweather is a master at playing the game of boxing. He would lean way forward making it impossible to hit him legally. He even would just turn straight around knowing the rules don't allow you to be hit. Fighting like that is a big reason boxing is a joke now.

I think Mayweather would had won at least by decision, but it was lame the fight was stopped early. They should had let him try to put Mcgregor down.
2 more minutes and Connor was going down. Matter of fact the only reason the fight lasted that long is because Mayweather bet 400k that he would stop Connor after 9.5 rounds

Go fuck yourself. Everyone has preferences, I like to watch MMA better than boxing. Having a preference of boxing or MMA makes no on a degenerate...so get off your high horse and fuck youself.
anyone that slams MMA after this fight is a fucking moron.

And a smart drunk would be able to convince Mayweather to fight him after getting drunk at the bar so that the drunk has a chance to win and get paid hundreds of millions of dollars, but not less than Mayweather gets paid. If the drunk gets paid 100 million, but Mayweather gets paid 200 million, then the drunk is not smart.
I disagree.

Wish I could let Floyd knock me out for $100 million.

Good grief, I'm fighting a chimp!
a3eaiHT.jpg

Last edited:

Mayweather stepping into the octagon would be as Ill-advised as a woman stepping into Mayweather's house. Brutal and predictable.

The fight was stopped to prevent a last minute rally by McGregor. No one was going to let a black man lose his last fight. He can retire undefeated. The Gods of diversity are satisfied.

Wow...........tinfoil rating of 9.

The fight was stopped to prevent a last minute rally by McGregor. No one was going to let a black man lose his last fight. He can retire undefeated. The Gods of diversity are satisfied.
McGregor had his guard down, he was not responding correctly to the ref and Mayweather could have continued pounding him, but stepped away instead.

McGregor was on the verge of major brain damage because stubborn Irishmen wont admit it when they have lost!

roflmao

That's because Irishmen never lose.

Forum List

Back